Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Neopets VMK Guild

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-08-2005, 04:36 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

My Mood: VMKFy
Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
Neopets VMK Guild

Hey everyone,
As some of you may know, I play Neopets as well as I play VMK. I am not at all good in Neopets and I don't play it as often as I do with VMK, but, despite that, I was wondering if anyone who plays it has made, or knows of a VMK Guild. If you do, could you PM me the link? I'll be pleased to join.

Thanks in advance,
Karo
Old 11-08-2005, 05:41 AM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I don't know if there is an "VMK" Guild. The Guild I'm in is an "Adults Only Guild". Everyone is very friendly, we have lots of games, and the conversation is very mature. But if someone were to start a VMK Guild I "might" be tempted to quit and join that (hint hint). LOL
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 11-08-2005, 06:06 AM
The 10th iPod Nano Winner

barfownz is as Frosty as a Snowman
i am confused, what is this thread about?
Old 11-08-2005, 07:18 AM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Neopets Guild. In Neopets you can join a "Club". Clubs can be anything: fans of certain Neopets characters, collectors of certain things, music, movies, celebrities, hobbies... pretty much it's like any online club but Neopets centered.

The club I'm in is for people 18 and over. It pretty much weeds out kiddie talk and posts, but remains a place for adults to talk about Neopets and stuff.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 11-08-2005, 02:55 PM
LOST junkie ♥

LittleBubbles is Buried in TreasureLittleBubbles is Buried in TreasureLittleBubbles is Buried in Treasure
Im not sure...

I know some of my friends on Toontown made a Toontown guild xD

Well...I can't really join any others because I am so addicted to my current guild; .pixelized.stardust. all -elite- pixel makers and shtuff. muahahah!