Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old There is no contest vmk is better than neopets

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Chocomoose

There is no contest vmk is better than neopets

We probably all know that neopets has had a lot of fame and attention. It untill vmk was probably the best designed and most addicting game on the internet (i never have played runescape so i dont know about that). I was addicted to neopets for a time untill one of my friends recomned vmk. I have been on vmk 5 months now and it in almost every aspect is better than neopets. In neopets almost every object has no use, paintbrushes are used but all they do is help show off your pet which most people will probably never see. And the biggest difference is player interaction with other players. Neopets has very little of this besides boards and guilds (guilds ****). All in all neopets is fun but it is a one player game unlike vmk.

post feedback
Old 11-09-2005, 10:21 PM
tomarrowlanddd<33

wdworld is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocomoose
We probably all know that neopets has had a lot of fame and attention. It untill vmk was probably the best designed and most addicting game on the internet (i never have played runescape so i dont know about that). I was addicted to neopets for a time untill one of my friends recomned vmk. I have been on vmk 5 months now and it in almost every aspect is better than neopets. In neopets almost every object has no use, paintbrushes are used but all they do is help show off your pet which most people will probably never see. And the biggest difference is player interaction with other players. Neopets has very little of this besides boards and guilds (guilds ****). All in all neopets is fun but it is a one player game unlike vmk.

post feedback

Also VMK is better because you can also interact with other people and can pick your clothes and hats and stuff... and of course cuz its a Disney game!
Old 11-09-2005, 11:01 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
It's hard to say because Neopets and VMK offer different things. Look at it this way, Neopets today is what VMK could be like in 5 years...
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 11-09-2005, 11:01 PM
It comes in Pints???

HobbitWarrior is spinning in a Cursed Storm
also, the VMK Staff actually take time out of their schedule and come talk with us in the game, have you ever heard of that anywhere else on the internet? me thinks not