Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old Kingdom Keepers Discussion Thread *SPOILERS

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2011, 03:42 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I STILL don't like Amanda.

'Kay, so don't know how many of you know this, but I do NOT like Amanda. I kinda liked her in book one, but ever since book two, she has rubbed off on me the wrong way. I think she's really pushy. Not to mention that she's always trying to be the center of attention with the KK's. Like, she has to be a part of EVERYTHING. Just let the official Kingdom Keepers do their job, geez!

Also, I love what Ridley did with Dillard! At the end of book three, I was like 'Oh, Dillard must be in the fictional recycle bin of forgotten characters.' Then, he came back and became important. Yay!

I love, love, love that Ridley brought in Disney characters..........but I don't like how they didn't act like they're supposed too. Ariel - who in the movie, is all fun and teenagery - was real serious. And Mulan was kinda pushy. But anyway, love how he fit in characters!

And when Jafar showed up, I literally gasped. Wasn't expecting that. xD

I have lots more to say, but not sure how to say it. :p

I'm not sure how much I like this compared to the others because there are things I like and disliked about all of them. My least favorite is definitely the second, because the part where Finn went all 'physco-rescue-hero' on Maleficent just to protect Amanda was like 'Oh, give me a break.' The third book was confusing towards the Fantasmic part, but really kept me hanging onto the edge of my seat. This book wasn't as action packed as the third, but probably better-written as far as description and knowing what's going on. Don't know which is my favorite.

But one thing - why in the WORLD did they call this book Power Play? It doesn't even make any sense!

And for some reason, I'm kinda starting to dislike Finn.....is it just me, or is he becoming more jerkish?

Last edited by Jezzi; 04-09-2011 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: personal relationship discussion