Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old My Worst Nightmare!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Worst Nightmare!

My worst nightmare would have to be if I were the only person on VMK. If I were to go into the Pirates of The Caribbean Lobby to play a couple games and I would be the only one there. To go to the Guest room page and my room being the only one there with me in there. It would just bring me to tears because If VMK were to come back I would just go back for my friends. And if I went to my friends page and only see blue when I should see green everywhere with all my friends there,,,I would just cry. I wish I could see my friends again! That would be the best in the world! What would your Worst nightmare be?

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 01-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
I had a really bad dream one time. I can't say it, cause it's non-g.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:49 AM
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
What would you do if you were the only person in Vmk?

Old 01-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Summer 0'9 :)
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Hopeful
GoofyGal1213 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If I was the only person in VMK I'd think I would just get of LOL. I think id be kinda upset though.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:42 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
What if You Were the ONLY One?

Think this. What if you were the only one in VMK. Playing Haunted and Pirates. With nobody but you. Winning all the time. Walking around in Main Street USA. Seeing nobody but yourself. Walking around in the Magic Shop. With nobody there. In VMK Esplanade. With no newbies asking for free. Going in Glowaslan's Rare Trades. Items are there. But nobody is. What is it that makes you want VMK back? If you were the only one there. Does it matter how magical it was? Or was it your friends that made you want it back.

Just Think. Why Do You REALLY Want to Save VMK?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
I don't know what I would do.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
There is something that I really should say, but cannot. Anyway, if I was the only person on VMK (with all of my accounts able to login), I would play POTC and get 10K credits per hour so that when everyone else does show up, I would be the richest person in VMK!
Old 01-11-2009, 02:45 AM
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Well StarBP That would be a really nice plan...But what if you had to have 4 people to play pirates in one game.

Old 01-11-2009, 03:43 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTiny View Post
Well StarBP That would be a really nice plan...But what if you had to have 4 people to play pirates in one game.
I said, if I could log on to all of my accounts! My computer was fast enough to handle even 6 accounts at once on POTC, although my screen resolution was too low for that (I was working on 1650x1080 as it was). I used my own four accounts on POTC CTF L1, and I could get 10K credits per hour on average (5K if too many friends distracted me for 10 minutes at a time [hey, I had to be nice, except on Double Days, when I would tell them a resounding "Sorry, I'm playing Pirates". If they asked to join in, I said "OK, if you're quick enough to follow". When a friend came, I would drop one of my mules out of the game, but only twice per friend per day], and even 15K when there was no lag [when I had a sick day from school, also it wasn't too bad during the Super Bowl]) on a normal day. That number was almost doubled on Double Credit Days (I say "almost" since there was more lag and the occasional queue). As you can see, I would just play against my other accounts.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondMeme View Post
Think this. What if you were the only one in VMK. Playing Haunted and Pirates. With nobody but you. Winning all the time. Walking around in Main Street USA. Seeing nobody but yourself. Walking around in the Magic Shop. With nobody there. In VMK Esplanade. With no newbies asking for free. Going in Glowaslan's Rare Trades. Items are there. But nobody is. What is it that makes you want VMK back? If you were the only one there. Does it matter how magical it was? Or was it your friends that made you want it back.

Just Think. Why Do You REALLY Want to Save VMK?
Not all 'newbies' asked for free.

If you think about it if know you were the only one on vmk it would be pretty cool. You could do whatever you wanted because their wouldn't be any staff to ban you. Although it would be much more fun if my friends were their.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:41 AM
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
I agree with you! If it was bad enought and they did not know...I would make tons of accounts for my real life friends and make it look like I was playing online while it was all my friends!

Old 01-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would say "forget this, this is pointless."
Old 01-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
This is not pointless! I want to know what people would do!

Old 01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It is people that provided some of the magic, not just VMK itself. I would probably cry a bit and leave because just imagine Disneyland all empty and no people but you. It is people that provide the magic, not just the place. I have begun to appreciate that and I hope others would too.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTiny View Post
This is not pointless! I want to know what people would do!
No, this thread isn't pointless. I'm saying being in VMK by yourself is kinda pointless. I mean, people are on VMK to be play games and be with their friends, right? And if there's no one to play games with because your friends aren't on and you have no one to talk to...it makes no sense. The only thing that would happen is the theoretical silence due to the lack of virtual human life would be pierced by the cycle of perky Disney music playing on a loop, thus driving the sole player slowly and painfully insane.
See?