Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Atop o' Mt. Gushmore - Team Discussion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-02-2006, 07:27 PM
So many possibilities.

RubyRubia is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Florida Oranges

Um, it's exactly what it sounds like...LOL .

A news bulletin is a piece of information that is posted for a community to see. In this case, a news bulletin is a piece of information that's posted for the team to see.

In shorter words, it's news, to be frank.

~Oranges
Thanks Oranges. I was a little flabbergasted right there. ( Whatever flabbergasted means.. )

Ru Ru
Old 07-02-2006, 07:35 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariellover4life
now how do you get to the board were it shows the meetings and stuff and what about we us the tiki room plz answer me thx and what does est mean
I really can't understand that. It's like reading hieroglyphics. The news board is on the first post in this thread, where it says "News Bulletins" at the bottom.

I hate to be blunt (and this goes out to EVERYONE), but please, for all our sakes, use punctuation and actually spell out words. Don't be lazy. Thanks.

Thanks Exoxus, I will add your bulletin now.

~Or@nges
Old 07-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Registered+

ariellover4life ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
we should have our first meeting at 1:30 wst
july 4,2006
Old 07-02-2006, 07:41 PM
loves youu<33
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Wishful
PrincessKala is covered with ConfettiPrincessKala is covered with ConfettiPrincessKala is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoxus
Heehee, I got one.

Exoxus
---------
3:15 EST
----------
July 2nd, 2006

Can all members of Mt. Gushmore Snowblo Co. that have not posted their picture yet, please do so. If anyone needs to have their picture taken for them, Search Exoxus. There I will get it for you.

-eXoXus
Okay well Here is ariellover4life's Picture:
Old 07-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Lurker

Exoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with Confetti
Some other teams were making other forums just for their team, but I think that is dangerous. The person who made it might get your username and password if you put the one you use mostly everywhere. (Sorry for being off topic, lol)

We shouldnt have any meetings until later. For now, we dont even know if we are a team yet.

Also, I got hers already, CarrieWannaBe.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:47 PM
loves youu<33
Awards Showcase

PrincessKala is covered with ConfettiPrincessKala is covered with ConfettiPrincessKala is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoxus
Some other teams were making other forums just for their team, but I think that is dangerous. The person who made it might get your username and password if you put the one you use mostly everywhere. (Sorry for being off topic, lol)

We shouldnt have any meetings until later. For now, we dont even know if we are a team yet.

Also, I got hers already, CarrieWannaBe.
Okay lol i'm sorry, I douple posted Very sorry, By the Way, I love the Buliten board idea thing, It's great! I'll Get my count Of pieces when i get on. ~Carrie
Old 07-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Registered+

sorry about the plz it is i am so used to saying it on vmk that i dont spell it out all the way.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:02 PM
loves youu<33
Awards Showcase

Okay Here is my count Of pieces:

5 Uphill
12 Down hill (More to come)

That's My count If anybody Needs Downhill, Just post It, i'll try to get them some like if the have the Evil Black screen monster (lol) ~Carrie

Right Here I'll Post what Ride-A-Thon Line i'm in: Purple Ride-A-Thon Line

Last edited by PrincessKala; 07-02-2006 at 09:34 PM..
Old 07-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Cheetah Girlz!

Kancy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
we should have our first meeting at 1:30 wst
july 4,2006
Sorry, hate to burst your bubble but is it such a good idea to do it on the 4th of July? People might be out of town, or at work, or at school..

Uphill peices: 5 (and more to come)

Downhill peices: 11
Old 07-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Registered+

oh duh i forgot about that well what about july 5,2006
Old 07-02-2006, 09:34 PM
loves youu<33
Awards Showcase

Well maybe what about a team meeting Today? Or Tomorrow?
Old 07-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
oh duh i forgot about that well what about july 5,2006
That won't work either, and I'll tell you why:

We know nothing. I say again, we know nothing about this event. We do not know dates. We do not know times. We do not know maximum team size. We know nothing.

Ariellover4life, please, don't try and direct the show here. We're not focusing on meetings or anything remotely relative to that. All we're doing is carrying out the preliminary aspects first. Once we get details, I will look into meeting dates and make sure everyone is clear on the requirements.

~Oranges
Old 07-02-2006, 09:38 PM
loves youu<33
Awards Showcase

Good But i think,I'm not trying to run anything,We should maybe do something so that we could be ready, Because i'm going on vaction friday.Maybe we could decide A Costume? Or just Think or Discuss of one. Just a suggestion since we do, as Oranges said, nothing.Maybe decide who is going to do what room? Just to be a little organized? Just my opinon. ~Carrie
Old 07-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Banned

Room theme/design has been the source of our discussion for the past while. It's been just now that we've strayed into discussions about "meetings", which are not necessary at this time. If you post a recommendation for a meeting, I'll consider it, yes, but it will be completely disregarded as if it was never posted.

I hate to sound strict, but this is the "straightening out" portion of our team. We have to get some things settled first, and once that's taken care of, we can be a little more easy-going. But right now, I am asking that nothing specific be discussed right now. One of those "specifics" are MEETINGS.

Let's keep posts in here dedicated to any of the following as of now:
  • Room Theme and Design/Detail
  • Possible Costumes
  • Landmarks that must be created in our ride
  • General News
  • Water Slide pieces

~Oranges
Old 07-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Registered+

yea like what she said i didnt want to go into anything big, but you know kind of get it ready so when they tell us we know what we are doing.