Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old [♥]High School Musical 3![♥] **Spoilers**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:03 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
[♥]High School Musical 3![♥] **Spoilers**

I got back from HSM3 about 15 minutes ago. It was SO FAB! One of the funniest parts was when Chad and Troy were doing that song in the junkyard, and they crawled under a car, and out came these 2 little boys, OMG it was HYSTERICAL!!! But they never wore the outfits they wore on the promotional billboards, which struck me as odd. ANYWAYS.... I give it a 10/10!!!

What did you guys think?

**IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE, DO NAWT POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HSM OR DISNEY**
Old 10-25-2008, 03:06 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
I'm seeing it tomorrow!
I Can't wait! >=D

love,
Kairi
Old 10-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
I didn't see it yet My parents won't let me go because they don't want to buy tickets for me at the theater:'( But i hope u like it Kiari
Old 10-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
I loved it! I went with my Mom Yesterday. It was good.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:05 AM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I sawe it, Saturday! I think it was kinda Cheesy! But it was good! =) I guess........... I think the whole Sharpay's assistant thing was kinda dumb......

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!
Old 10-29-2008, 03:14 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I'm seeing it Saturday. LOL. Its the earliest day i can go! Im sooooo excited.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:52 AM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

It was a good movie, LOL that part was cute when they came out as themselves when they were young. I don't like Tiara Gold, she is just a copy of Sharpay and it was funny when in the spring musical Tiara played her and Sharpay was mad because that guy with the black hair (the guy who idolizes Troy) screwed it up. LOL!
But why did Gabriella move? They should of let her finish it at East High School. I know she was going for Prom and Graduation but still.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:57 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
They had to add a plot line to it to make an issue of.

Also, in a scene where they kiss, a little kid in the theatre shouted,

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! !"

The entire theatre was cracking up.. it was SO funny!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:23 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Fab, that happened when I saw it too! I was forced against my own will to see it. My parents brought my sister, who already saw it, and I to see it with no input from us. And there were these adults there, with no kids, who clapped and cheered the entire thing. It was annoying.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:34 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I saw it and I just loved that dude who tried to act like Troy. He was hillarous.

I give the movie: 9/10
Old 11-09-2008, 04:58 AM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
I saw it a week ago.
I usually hate HSM, but, now that I have seen the whole series, I like it now. o.o
Weird how it works out like that. O.o
But, I like it now.
And it was a great movie. (:
Old 11-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabMariah View Post
They had to add a plot line to it to make an issue of.

Also, in a scene where they kiss, a little kid in the theatre shouted,

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! !"

The entire theatre was cracking up.. it was SO funny!

Haha, my friend said that happened to them. I did it at my theater the second time I saw it, but nobody laughed. LOL. I didn't yell as loud, though.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Bink View Post
I saw it a week ago.
I usually hate HSM, but, now that I have seen the whole series, I like it now. o.o
Weird how it works out like that. O.o
But, I like it now.
And it was a great movie. (:
Ditto to that.. ROFL
Old 11-09-2008, 06:59 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I saw it 2 times! It's the best HSM yet!
My favorite songs are The Boys Are Back and Scream.

I think it's funny during the Musical when Sharpay is singing and Troy isn't showing up. Then the kid comes out to sing with her with his funny costume!

Quote:
But why did Gabriella move? They should of let her finish it at East High School. I know she was going for Prom and Graduation but still.
In the first movie, Gabriella said she couldn't move until she finished high school. So technically, she did finish high school except graduation and prom.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think it's funny during the Musical when Sharpay is singing and Troy isn't showing up. Then the kid comes out to sing with her with his funny costume!
I LOVED that part! He was all dressed up, it was funny!