Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Dsney shorts help.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Farewell VMK&amp;amp;All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Dsney shorts help.

Heyy, I am looking for some help from fellow classic Disney lovers. I am looking for all of the Humphery the Bear, Mack (the bootle beetle), and Buzz-Buzz the Bee (He is sometimes called that.. I think) cartoons.

Humphery the Bear
In the Bag
Rugged Bear

Mack

Sea Salts

Buzz
Bee on guard

These are the few I am aware of. If anybody can help me search for these treasures, I would be very appriciative. Also, if this is in the wrong spot, mods, you may move it!

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 03-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurebry View Post
Heyy, I am looking for some help from fellow classic Disney lovers. I am looking for all of the Humphery the Bear, Mack (the bootle beetle), and Buzz-Buzz the Bee (He is sometimes called that.. I think) cartoons.

Humphery the Bear
In the Bag
Rugged Bear

Mack

Sea Salts

Buzz
Bee on guard

These are the few I am aware of. If anybody can help me search for these treasures, I would be very appriciative. Also, if this is in the wrong spot, mods, you may move it!
Hey, not sure if you're still looking for info, but I know Humphrey was also in a fishing one called "Hooked Bear". Bootle Beetle's first appearance was actually in short entitled "Bootle Beetle". The Bee went by a few different names, but I think he's most commonly known as "Spike". (I actually had a VMK mule called "SpikeTheBee".) Anyway, he was in one called "Bee at the Beach", another one called "Inferior Decorator", and also one where he and Donald are fighting over a radio, which I think is called "Slide, Donald, Slide". I might still be missing a couple, but hope that helps.