Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old End

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:04 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
End

Story Dedicated to my wonderful friends. You know who you are, if ye call yourself a friend of mine.
...okay that did not make sense at all, but anyways!

Don't look and leave! Authors hate when you do that! LOL I love feedback, any kind!

As soon as I heard the crane take out my sign off its hinges, I felt like I was going to end my life. Right at that moment. Yes. My sign. I looked out of my Main Street home, a wonderful locale on top of the Penny Arcade. I felt a hot tear of indignation fall to the floor. 'Vienna's Karaoke Night' was officially kaput. I ran one of the most hottest hangouts in Main Street, and now it was gone. I refused to believe that our kingdom was closing, but the fact that my sign just got ripped off, I sorta had to. I turned on my leather brown cowboy boot toward my door. I opened it slowly, fearing that another tremble would happen and knock her down the stairs. Again. Instead she found Ray, also known as princess_monique.
"Hey Ray," I said, sighing loudly. She immediately put her hand on my shoulder.
"I say the remains of your sign. The world famous quartet worked forever on it!" Ray lamented, using the group nickname for Ray, Penguin_Warrior, always called Blink, cammoman, who we all called Ace, and myself.
"I know! It's not fair, why my sign first!" I cried, looking down at my shoes. Ray shook her head.
"They had to start somewhere, they already took down CuteDeeBlue's shop as well."
"Not Blue's Kingdom Hearts Emporium!" I gasped. Ray nodded reluctantly, with a grimace. I placed my hands on my hips, and my lips quivered. "And I was about to go buy Kairi's school outfit today." I said bitterly. Ray raised her brown eyebrow at me, which was the same color as her hair today, miracle.
"Wow. Vienna, you're thinking about shopping when our world is ending," Ray said, sarcasm piercing my thoughts. I was being extremely selfish, Ray had a point.
"Anyways, Blink is waiting for you, he wants to see you before he leaves, forever." Ray reminded me, which made me cringe. Not Blink. Actually Blake. But since you couldn't say that, he was forever titled Blink.
"Why does he have to leave, Ray? It's not fair. Why can't he stay until May 21?" I wailed.
Ray rolled her eyes and flashed the -.- glare at me. "Isn't it obvious, he can't stay that long. It'll make it harder for him to leave you and VMK!" Ray stated in the most captain obvious tone. I glared at her harshly and then my messages popped up. Fun.
iRaccoon to Vienna
Subject: Hey
Hey, I just saw your sign. That must stink for you. Oh well.

I glowered at my messages. That was just so thoughtful of him to send.
"What Vienna, you totally have the evil glare of the year!" Ray pointed out and I rolled my eyes.
"Forget it, I have to go and see the remains of my sign. I paid a good two thousand credits for it." I turned around leaving Ray on my floor and I teleported to the entrance of Main Street Condos. I looked at my outfit once more, red dance top, old beat up, brown cowboy pants, my faded leather cowboy boots, and my towering Mad Hatter. Time to go visit my poor sign's grave. I rounded to corner to the Penny Arcade and saw the shattered debris of my announcement. There, faintly read:
Vienna's Karakoke Night!
Do you think you can be the next VMK Idol?!
Come on over every night at Ate Pacific Time!
-Vienna
I missed those days. The days my room was crowded with strangers and when they left, we were all great friends. Sigh. I walked over to a cookie machine and paid five credits. Yum, I needed a sugary pick me up. Across from me at the water fountain I saw a moody CuteDeeBlue kicking a soda can. She must be in the dumps. I levitated toward her and stopped.
"Hey Blue, what's wrong, I heard about your emporium closing, I'm sorry." I lamented, having no clue what to say. Blue sniffled and threw me a glance.
"Oh hey Vienna. Yeah. All my hours of work put into raising all those credits. Crushed. Gah. Wanna go to the newest cafe? They pop up all the time." Blue said, her shoulders slumped. I smiled halfheartedly.
"Sure." I said, and we ran to the guest room hub. We picked the newest cafe 'Carefree Cafe. Save VMK!' it was owned by our friend Sethjr. Hmm.
At Carefree Cafe, we saw Sethjr, wiping some tables, who immediately perked up when he saw us.
"Hey you!" he greeted, grinning. Blue laughed, she was feeling better now.
"What's with the empty cafe? Your cafe is usually bustling during lunch!" I remarked, looking at the now ghost town. Sethjr sighed.
"Ever since I added the 'Save VMK' part, a lot of my regulars had been staying behind. I just found out that most of them have left VMK!" Sethjr sighed, sitting on the nearest swirly chair. Blue and I sat down next to him, sighing. Then Sethjr turned to me.
"Oh, and Vienna, I'm sorry about your sign, I heard about it yesterday," Sethjr told me, in sadness. I was fuming now. How did everyone know that my sign was destroyed except me?!
"Yeah, so I've been told..." I muttered under my breath. But I told Sethjr 'Thanks'. Sethjr got up and grabbed some milkshakes and handed Blue and me one.
"Thanks!" we replied, sipping the frothy drink.
"Hello? Anyone here?" a voice called, interrupting our drinking of thick milkshakes.
Uh oh.

At first I thought it was a prank. You know, ding dong ditch? Or was it door bell ditch? Whatever. But when I saw the pink Minnie hat, the familiar Sparrow jacket, I was beyond surprised. More like terrified. Harley_Qtie was back.
"Vienna!" she squealed, wrapping me in a hug. I hugged her back, a drop of sweat slid down my neck. This was awkward.
"Hey Harley..." I muttered. I saw Blue look at me with a 'who the heck is she?' expression. I gave her a mental message saying 'chill.'
"Harley this is Sethjr, and this is Blue," I introduced her to my friends. Sethjr waved. Harley waved excitedly, pep in each step.
"Hi!! I'm Harley_Qtie! Just Harley actually!" Harley pronounced actually, act-two-lee. Blue's face crinkled up.
"You're the one that gave me a fashion ticket four weeks ago!" Blue exclaimed. If you don't get this, Harley is VMK's personal fashion police. Yeah. She gives out tickets all the time; mostly guests. But now that no new accounts are being made, she's finally moved on to the big leagues; not that she hasn't been there all this time.

Harley sat down, uninvited on a chair. "Soooo how have you been?" she asked me, and I shrunk a little.
"I've been fine, thanks for asking Harley." I looked at the floor.
"Really? Because you were sooo down in the dumps when you couldn't get through the POTC task in the super big quest that gave you silver ears!" Harley decided that would be the wonderful time to mentions that. I turned red, and looked down.
"You didn't finish the Quest?" Blue and Sethjr both gasped, along with a new voice...Blossomflower.
"OH MY GOSH! NO WAY! NO WAY NO WAY!" Blossomflower went crazy. I raised my eyebrow at her.
"Who invited her?" I whispered to Sethjr and Blue. They turned to Harley who had just put away her cell phone.
"What? More the merrier!" Harley chirped, grinning. I shook my head. Oh no.
Flower took a milkshake from Sethjr and laughed.
"HEYY! What's up?" she yelled, loudly and us.
"Hey flower," we all mumbled, our eardrums a little broken.
"Not much Flower, not much." I said, looking down. Flower grinned.
"I know something that will pick you guys all up! POTC! YAY!" Flower grabbed us all and we were gone.

-
Okay, yeah. This is during the last weeks of VMK, no, any room mentioned never existed. But Vienna the VMK player and if you want your character to be in, do exist! Whatever is underlined, is new (:

If you want your VMK Character to be in it....
VMKF Name:
VMK Name:
Other:

Current Peeps:
Vienna
princess_monique
Harley_Qtie
cammoman
Penguin_Warrior
CuteDeeBlue (Blue)
Sethjr
iRaccoon
Blossomflower
DreamSparrow
C&C Me.

Last edited by Vivi; 07-31-2009 at 11:08 PM.. Reason: More (:
Old 05-17-2009, 12:15 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
VMKF Name: TheMagicWithin
VMK Name: Sethjr
Other: Vivi, you rock.

Last edited by TheMagicWithin; 05-17-2009 at 01:43 AM..
Old 05-17-2009, 12:38 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

Oh yay! LOL
Oh and I'm taking out the 'Something Taken from you' part. xD So you may delete it.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:26 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
OMG! Great so far, can't wait for more!

VMKF Name: .:Blue:.
VMK Name: CuteDeeBlue (but everyone calls me Blue!)
Other: Sometimes I tend to ramble on about things...xD
Old 05-17-2009, 02:57 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMKF Name: iRaccoon
VMK Name: iRaccoon
Other: High Tempered :|
Old 05-17-2009, 03:20 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Hurrah! More people! LOL
xD this is going to be fun (:
Old 05-17-2009, 12:10 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
NOT BLUE'S KINGDOM HEARTS EMPORIUM!! xDDD Vienna, you know what? You're awesome. LOL Great chapter! Can't wait for more! :-D

.:Blue:.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:09 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Updated a little more (:
Old 05-25-2009, 12:17 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

LOL! Who's the mysterious uh oh? xD Come on, continue once you're back!

.:Blue:.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:58 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

I added more! Yay! xD
Old 06-02-2009, 03:24 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Keep writing!
I love that it's a VMK story-
brings back memories(:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Thanks Lau/Tay! (:
Added More!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:48 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

ROFLOL! I can imagine someone giving me a fashion ticket. All of my outfits seemed to clash on VMK. Except for my Sparrow Outfit. That was rad, man.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

^^LOL Blue! xD
I love feedback! xD LOL I might add some more...later. I'm lazy at the moment. xD
Old 06-03-2009, 07:43 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
LOL i like it

If you want your VMK Character to be in it....
VMKF Name: Blossomflower
VMK Name: Blossomflower
Other: u pwn