Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old The Pokemon Discussion Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-09-2008, 07:26 PM
BuzzBoy133's Avatar
BuzzBoy133 BuzzBoy133 is offline
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26


Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In a world of my own…
Posts: 3,635
Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
The Pokemon Discussion Thread

This is a thread where we can talk about EVERYTHING Pokemon, like talk about the Pokemon news and such.

First things first, Pokemon Explorers of Time and Darkness!!

Last edited by BuzzBoy133; 06-13-2008 at 07:34 PM..
  #2  
Old 03-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Marth Marth is offline
Banned

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Main Street
Posts: 481
Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'm mad they made these right after D/P.
Now no one will be on Wifi >.>

Last edited by Marth; 09-04-2008 at 01:58 AM..
  #3  
Old 03-09-2008, 10:36 PM
BuzzBoy133's Avatar
BuzzBoy133 BuzzBoy133 is offline
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26


Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In a world of my own…
Posts: 3,635
Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
They are releasing it in april, so really it's not right after D/P, actually it is more like one year after, and there will always be a lot of people on WiFi. Anyway, I am getting bored of Diamond, so this is a relief for me.
  #4  
Old 03-11-2008, 01:18 AM
icefire_dragon's Avatar
icefire_dragon icefire_dragon is offline
May I have your shoes? =3
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2


Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 455
My Mood: Bighug
icefire_dragon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'm half excited and half not. I was kinda getting bored of my Diamond and Pearl, beat them both with all three starters, but I still need some time to capture all the Pokemon that I can.

~*IceFire*~
  #5  
Old 03-11-2008, 01:21 AM
TheMagicWithin's Avatar
TheMagicWithin TheMagicWithin is offline
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In My Happy Place
Posts: 3,366
My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Isn't this kind of like Red Rescue Team and Blue Recsue Team?
  #6  
Old 03-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Marth Marth is offline
Banned

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Main Street
Posts: 481
Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
They are releasing it in april, so really it's not right after D/P, actually it is more like one year after, and there will always be a lot of people on WiFi. Anyway, I am getting bored of Diamond, so this is a relief for me.
I know when it comes out...
And it is right after..
Only a year..
  #7  
Old 03-18-2008, 11:04 PM
BuzzBoy133's Avatar
BuzzBoy133 BuzzBoy133 is offline
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26


Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In a world of my own…
Posts: 3,635
Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Ok, a Year later is NOT right after a release. Nintendo releases like one or two pokemon games a year, and the last was Battle Revolution, so really someone can't say it is right after a release.

Oh and TheMagicWithin, it is like Red Rescue Team and Blue rescue team, except in this one you search for treasure and not lost pokemon.
  #8  
Old 03-19-2008, 12:46 AM
Marth Marth is offline
Banned

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Main Street
Posts: 481
Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Ok, a Year later is NOT right after a release. Nintendo releases like one or two pokemon games a year, and the last was Battle Revolution, so really someone can't say it is right after a release.

Oh and TheMagicWithin, it is like Red Rescue Team and Blue rescue team, except in this one you search for treasure and not lost pokemon.
They release two games a year?
Alright..no.
Unless you're counting stupid games like Trozei.

I only count "good" games.
Games that have story mode.

And one year isn't a long time, if you're a true Pokemon fan.
People put hours and hours EV'ing, breeding, IV'ing ect.

So for another game to come out, WITH wifi..well I know I'm not the only one mad.

They should have wait a little longer.
We've only seen one event in North America so far.
Nintendo is releasing games too fast now.(Or at least just Pokemon games.)
  #9  
Old 03-20-2008, 03:08 AM
BuzzBoy133's Avatar
BuzzBoy133 BuzzBoy133 is offline
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26


Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In a world of my own…
Posts: 3,635
Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka View Post
They release two games a year?
Alright..no.
Unless you're counting stupid games like Trozei.

I only count "good" games.
Games that have story mode.

And one year isn't a long time, if you're a true Pokemon fan.
People put hours and hours EV'ing, breeding, IV'ing ect.

So for another game to come out, WITH wifi..well I know I'm not the only one mad.

They should have wait a little longer.
We've only seen one event in North America so far.
Nintendo is releasing games too fast now.(Or at least just Pokemon games.)
Ok, no offence, but you are completly wrong. For one, Trozi was pretty good. And a year is REALLY long. Also, WiFi makes the games completly better in every single way. No, Nintendo shoulden't have to wait longer. It came out in Japan a few months ago. They are not going too fast. They gave people a year to play D/P. Anyway, you dont have to get or play the game all the time if you dont want to.
  #10  
Old 03-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Marth Marth is offline
Banned

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Main Street
Posts: 481
Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Ok, no offence, but you are completly wrong. For one, Trozi was pretty good. And a year is REALLY long. Also, WiFi makes the games completly better in every single way. No, Nintendo shoulden't have to wait longer. It came out in Japan a few months ago. They are not going too fast. They gave people a year to play D/P. Anyway, you dont have to get or play the game all the time if you dont want to.
Yes, Wifi makes a game great, i'm not a noob.
And telling someone that they're wrong is just wrong.

Next, do you EV train? Spend hours and hours?
Well if Nintendo keeps releasing these games too fast, what will happen in the future?



If they waited another 6 months it would be a lot better.
The games are spread out more, ect.

The next Pokemon game is said to come out in 2010.

And once agian, I don't care about Dash, Trozei, even if they're good.
They are not the real Pokemon games.
The ones you EV in, Breed, ect.
And yeah, I don't have to play it all the time, but no one will be on Wifi.
The game everyone has worked hard for is just gonna die...

And I disagree, a year is short.
How many non-noobish tourney have there been? None so far?
Why is that? Nintendo is working too hard on making more and more games.
We want to see events, tourneys, ect.
The Darkrai event comes out two days before PMD2...Thats just stupid.
All these kids were like "Omg, I can't wait for D/P to come out!" And now a new game comes out and they'll just drop D/P.

Last edited by Marth; 03-21-2008 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: trollish - LOL
  #11  
Old 04-02-2008, 01:02 AM
Palkia's Avatar
Palkia Palkia is offline
0k
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6


Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dungeon
Posts: 958
Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
i think the rescue team games are better than diamond and pearl im getting bored of diamond with my lv 100 pokemon. in the rescue team ones, they are interesting. In diamond, like example, me and my sister fight for which of our pokemon are stronger on diamond. i said lugia and she said ampharos and there is nothing else to do now on the game. so i got bored of diamond. im waiting for Pokemon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness. i already did the arceus, darkrai, and shaymin event. so i like rescue team better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka View Post
Yes, Wifi makes a game great, i'm not a noob.
And telling someone that they're wrong is just wrong.

Next, do you EV train? Spend hours and hours?
Well if Nintendo keeps releasing these games too fast, what will happen in the future?



If they waited another 6 months it would be a lot better.
The games are spread out more, ect.

The next Pokemon game is said to come out in 2010.

And once agian, I don't care about Dash, Trozei, even if they're good.
They are not the real Pokemon games.
The ones you EV in, Breed, ect.
And yeah, I don't have to play it all the time, but no one will be on Wifi.
The game everyone has worked hard for is just gonna die...

And I disagree, a year is short.
How many non-noobish tourney have there been? None so far?
Why is that? Nintendo is working too hard on making more and more games.
We want to see events, tourneys, ect.
The Darkrai event comes out two days before PMD2...Thats just stupid.
All these kids were like "Omg, I can't wait for D/P to come out!" And now a new game comes out and they'll just drop D/P.
i also heard rumors about a game like diamond and pearl but with a giratina on it. people said its fake. people said it will come out in a long time like 2009 is this true? they said the game is called pokemon zircon version. but i think its TOTALLY FAKE!!!!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 04-02-2008 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: merged double post
  #12  
Old 04-02-2008, 02:23 AM
Marth Marth is offline
Banned

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Main Street
Posts: 481
Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by palkiasurfergirl View Post
i think the rescue team games are better than diamond and pearl im getting bored of diamond with my lv 100 pokemon. in the rescue team ones, they are interesting. In diamond, like example, me and my sister fight for which of our pokemon are stronger on diamond. i said lugia and she said ampharos and there is nothing else to do now on the game. so i got bored of diamond. im waiting for Pokemon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness. i already did the arceus, darkrai, and shaymin event. so i like rescue team better.
Thats because you don't EV train, breed for good natures, IV breed, go on Wifi, etc.
You just hack your way through the game.
Btw, levels don't mean a thing, EV's, natures, IV's all matter.
And if you really want to be good, stop using ubers and legends.
They take no skill to win with, they already come super powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palkiasurfergirl View Post
i also heard rumors about a game like diamond and pearl but with a giratina on it. people said its fake. people said it will come out in a long time like 2009 is this true? they said the game is called pokemon zircon version. but i think its TOTALLY FAKE!!!!
Well, there is a new form of Girantina, but I think it will be an event.
There might be a new one, but I rather a Re-make of G/S.
Which is coming out in 2010 or so.(If what we've seen is true so far)
  #13  
Old 04-02-2008, 11:22 PM
Palkia's Avatar
Palkia Palkia is offline
0k
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6


Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dungeon
Posts: 958
Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
well i have proof of the cover it has a GIRATINA!!!!!!!

and even though i use a action replay, I STILL HAVE NOT FINISHED MY SINNOH DEX!!!!!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 04-03-2008 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: merged double post
  #14  
Old 04-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Marth Marth is offline
Banned

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Main Street
Posts: 481
Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yes, I know about the boxart, but its not offical.
And I don't really care if its real or not, I want a G/S remake.

And alright..?
No one was talking about the PokeDex..
  #15  
Old 04-03-2008, 12:14 AM
TheMagicWithin's Avatar
TheMagicWithin TheMagicWithin is offline
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In My Happy Place
Posts: 3,366
My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
So when are these games supposed to come out?
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.