Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Last Day: A VMK story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-11-2007, 12:13 PM
♥ DREAMER ♥

Annaso is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL, it's kind of funny when you think about it...evil Community Leaders? Ha!

Anyway, I can't wait to find out what I was thinking!
Old 05-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Banned

April is as Frosty as a Snowman
The story's interesting but maybe you could space out the paragraphs a bit more. I lost my place at one point and then got totally lost.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:35 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
The story's interesting but maybe you could space out the paragraphs a bit more. I lost my place at one point and then got totally lost.
Sure! (Too Short.....@_@)
Old 05-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Good Morning VMKF Crew!

My Mood: VMK
MasterMario is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Your chapters are short... but i like it! Can I be in it Please??
Old 05-11-2007, 09:46 PM
The Beret Commands You
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Userpage Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

crazycrazyfrog ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Haha...Evil CL's. Great Stuff!
Old 05-12-2007, 03:57 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 

the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN.
"Well aren't you a little brat?!" shouted Crazycrazyfrog. "Do you really think that YOU can save this game?"
"I'M not... WE are," snapped the_phoenix. He looked at his new group. Their eyes said one thing only: WE'RE READY. He was ready to fight whoever stodd in front of him. He would go to WDW and DLR and save yavn and his crew.
"Well don't we have such a big imagination? You wont be able to rescue them, or anyone for that matter!" shouted Crazycrazyfrog. His face became so evil-like that Astroshadykid took a step back.
"WE shall see about that!" shouted the_phoenix. He looked at Annaso. She stood there quietly. What was the matter with her? thought the_phoenix.
"Well then I guess the Battle--- Has just begun." whispered Annaso.
They all stared at her. It was true. The war between members of vmk had just begun and everyone had to pick a side.

Last edited by the_phoenix; 05-18-2007 at 12:01 AM..
Old 05-12-2007, 05:47 AM
Registered+

My Mood: Sad
Idget is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow great story so far, I can't wait to see what happens. If you have a spot for me in it that would be cool, but now my name is spelt Idgett. They made me chainge it,hmm, maybe it was QA_DawgieDawg that made me chainge it.

Last edited by Idget; 05-12-2007 at 09:30 PM..
Old 05-12-2007, 06:34 PM
The Beret Commands You
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Userpage Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

crazycrazyfrog ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Great Addition! Keep on Writin'!
Old 05-12-2007, 06:37 PM
♥ DREAMER ♥

Annaso is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Can't wait until the next chapter. The suspense is killing me!
Old 05-13-2007, 12:18 AM
a mystery to remain??
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

skipper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Can i please be in the next chapter i want to be the person who runs up to them on their way to WDW and tells them he is the producer of another game and is going to help and he helps and bla bla bla Thanks if it's possible
Old 05-13-2007, 03:46 AM
vmk Rules!

My Mood: Cheerful
mainiacman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
oh oh i want to be in the story make me a friend u meet or something plz can i be a character in the story

hey but cool story the_phoenix

Last edited by Tepcat; 06-18-2007 at 03:18 AM.. Reason: multiple posts by same user
Old 05-13-2007, 03:49 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase

CHAPTER NINE: AN OLD FRIEND
The screen went blank. NOTHING.
"what's going on?!" shouted the_phoenix. His mom pocked her head out of his door. "What's all this shouting about? Anyway some envelope came for you. It's something from Disney. You didn't sign us up for anything did you?" she asked.
"Nope. Can I have it now?" he stuck his hand out. His mother stared at him for a long time. "There's also another package. But this one says something in chinese. What are you up to?" she asked.
"Nothing...." he stuck out his hand again. His mother gave him the package and the envelope. The tickets were here... it was time. But what about the other package? He opened it.
Hello the_phoenix:
It's been a long time since we saw each other hasn't it? I was banned from vmk for a month, then i came back... and they banned me again. It has come to my attention that VMK is missing some members. I got some strange letter from someone named Annaso asking me to fly from Tokyo to WDW and DLR. I'll be there... you can count on me!

Mainiacman

"Who knew?" the_phoenix whispered. He took out his cellphone and IMed Skipper, Idgett, and ReMixMasterMike. It was time. He packed his things and waited.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:29 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase

I just finished the LOGO. It's not my best work but i had to do it in like 2 minutes. Post your character's pics on a black background so i can add them.

Last edited by the_phoenix; 05-14-2007 at 02:29 AM..
Old 05-13-2007, 07:05 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase

I need to meet everyone who is in the story on vmk. I need the pictures so that i can add them to the LOGO
Old 05-13-2007, 07:18 PM
vmk Rules!

My Mood: Cheerful
mainiacman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yea about that the _phoenix i am kind of banned again lol its a funny story