Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films > Disney Movie Rewards

Disney Movie Rewards Redeem those DVDs into VMK items discussion forum.

Old VMK items not available at Disney Movie Rewards

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Oh no! I was 100 points from a Mickey Window Oh well, at least i wished for it on DarthMelissa's Wish Thing
Old 03-28-2008, 04:22 PM
You are what you eat ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Sno Chic is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sorry I didn't think to post the email! I usually erase my junk mail, but for some reason i read that one.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:35 PM
Cooler Coyote

My Mood: Grumpyy
CooledCoyote is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The VMK Reply

The Reply I just got from VMK: Thanks for contacting VMK about the virtual items offered through Disney Movie Rewards. Unfortunately, we are no longer offering VMK items (VMK Home Theater, Stitch Space Helmet, Mickey Mouse Window or Dancing Inferno) through Disney Movie Rewards. If you have a code for a Disney Movie Rewards virtual item, your code will still work, please redeem it. If you were lucky enough to get one of these items we hope you continue to enjoy your limited edition reward. Thanks for contacting VMK. --VMK_ShortyVMK Player Supporthttp://www.vmk.com
Old 03-28-2008, 06:09 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooledCoyote View Post
The Reply I just got from VMK: Thanks for contacting VMK about the virtual items offered through Disney Movie Rewards. Unfortunately, we are no longer offering VMK items (VMK Home Theater, Stitch Space Helmet, Mickey Mouse Window or Dancing Inferno) through Disney Movie Rewards. If you have a code for a Disney Movie Rewards virtual item, your code will still work, please redeem it. If you were lucky enough to get one of these items we hope you continue to enjoy your limited edition reward. Thanks for contacting VMK. --VMK_ShortyVMK Player Supporthttp://www.vmk.com
Too bad this response is not clear as to whether they will never offer items through DMR again or just not those items. I'm afraid it sounds like they will not be offering any VMK rewards.

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 04-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
kingkris is floating through Inner Space
VMK Disney Movie Rewards Removed!

Just FYI - all VMK Disney movie rewards have been removed.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:31 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Yes, we've known this for a while now. Sadly.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Marty Mcfly Rulez :D
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Curious
Disney Master 500 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't feel worried. Just think of it this way. If we want to be taken seriously, we must be serious ourselves.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
What they also failed to realize, is with the end of VMK, I have no use for that site anymore and have cancelled my membership to it.
Let the trickle down effect start!
Old 04-10-2008, 01:40 AM
If the boot fits..

TheRealPumpkinQueen is as Frosty as a Snowman
I plan to donate my remaining points to the childrens hospital and then close my account.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Happy Holidays!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 6

VIP
My Mood: Dreaming
izzie is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealPumpkinQueen View Post
I plan to donate my remaining points to the childrens hospital and then close my account.
How do you do that?