Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old ~Diary of a Singer getting FAMOUS!~

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-29-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
~Diary of a Singer getting FAMOUS!~

June 19Th
Dear diary,

Yes, yes, my new dairy that my parents got me for a congratz for graduation of getting out of middle school. They thought I wouldn't pass. Gosh, they say to stop singing, you'll never get anywhere, and that I need to study more. I think I'll sing one day though, and be famous. Yes, I'm that good. I'm not the girlie st person in the world, but I am more rocker. Today, I wore my new outfit. A green dress. Boring, right? I don't like it, but at least 20 people gave me a comment on it. Oh, Liz, I love you dress. Lizzy, girl, love it. Wow, cute dress. Stuff like that. I got sick of it. It was so annoying. I was really short too! It was a little above my knees. Ugly, right. Well, my parents said I HAVE to write in a dairy every single day. Well, got to go eat dinner at Outback, I think.

June 20 Th
Dear Diary

Last night was horrible. My parents were being all cheery cheery, hen they know I hate that. My mom even told the waitress that I passed middle school. So, the waitress, Martha at least that's what her name tag said, gave us each one free piece of cake. I rolled my eyes and tried not to go crazy. I was screaming as loud as I could in my mind. I'm so mad! WHY!Does this always happen. I pass with something good and this happens! AH! I can't handle it. But, let's stat with today. I saw a BIG, big box so I picked it up they my dad came rushing down saying put that down. It's not yours. I put it down. When he left back to bed, I looked all over it, it said on the bottom. Izz, Izzy, Liz, or what ever you want to be called. You know what I did? I torn that wrapping paper off. I screamed. My dad came down saying I told you not to open it! I went to my room, with it. I screamed and screamed, til' my throat hurt. That was after 4 screams or so. My throat isn't strong. Now I'm writing in this, this thing, whatever it is. You know what my present was...Never mind I'll tell you next time dumb diary! It's 7:54 in the morning, so I'm going to sleep again!

June 20 Th
Dear Diary,

Well, it's a little later. The same day. Okay my present was THE best!!!! I have to admit I never thought my parents would get me what I got! But they were a little dumb about it! Today I went to the doctor's to make sure I wasn't sick or have any desies. My parents were a little mad that I opened the present. I wasn't for me it was for my cousin that really loves me so she likes to be called what i'm called... They did say since I opened it I can have it though. The reson I went to the doctor is my parents heard when you leave middle school up to high school you can get REALLY sick. What I think is that's dumb! Not true. I wasn't sick or anything. My cousin is 7. It's her birthday today. So, after the doctor's we went to Target to look at toys for her. But, all I wanted to do was use my present. We looked at Polly Pockets, Barbies, Littest Pet Shop, Puppy in my Pocket, and more. We finally settled on clothes. A pink and blue blouse. In my opinon why would a 7 year old want a blouse! And these pants that would be better for me! it was a grey skinny. With again why would a 7 year old want skinneys OR clothes for her birthday. I secretly bought some candy for her. She isn't a loud to have candy but I always buy her some when I go to her house. The we sit in her room and eat it all up. So, then we bought the stuff and went home. My mom quickly wrapped it. I got a small bag and put the candy in there then I went and put it my purse. We drove to the party. With my dad though. Then when we got there. I took Melissa, that's my cousin's real name, and we went upstairs to eat the candy. That thime I bought 7 packs of candy because she is 7. I usally only but 4. We ate it all. And, man, for a 7 year old she can keep a secret. Since she was 4 she can keep a secret. Then we went downstairs on to the porch. She opened presents and when she got to my mom's she made the weirdest face. I was sitting next to her. She had made the glare to me and covered her face with it and showed me her glare. She happened to smile at my mom, and the picture tooken. Even my dad gave my mom a glare. His glare said what-the-heck were you thinking. My dad likes bto say heck. Every year the parents ask where is your present? I always say I didn't get one I help my mom pay for the present. Which I really do pay half. 3 years I have gottewn her candy for her birthday. Then of course dinner. Then cake. YUM!!! Then now i'm writing this entry. Boring! Bye bye dumb diary!

Last edited by DeputyRR; 06-30-2009 at 03:12 AM.. Reason: wording
Old 03-29-2009, 07:27 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I think you need to work a little bit on spelling/grammar, but other than that this is very good(=
Old 03-29-2009, 07:44 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
This is like my story I started todayy...
It's good though,
spelling and grammar do need a little work(:
Old 03-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
what Riah and taylor said.
remember, your not the most rocker.
just kidding. but the story is fine
Old 03-31-2009, 02:14 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 

The spelling and all that is on perpose..
Old 03-31-2009, 02:18 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Why are all the mistakes on purpose?
Old 03-31-2009, 02:26 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

because she is only 15....
And she just likes to write z's instead of s's
Old 03-31-2009, 09:31 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti

Nice =) Wow, journals are getting used a lot! But that's no problemo =) Nice job.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

thanks I put up the next one when the next person posts...
Old 03-31-2009, 11:43 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyris View Post
because she is only 15....
And she just likes to write z's instead of s's
15-year-olds tend to have good spelling and grammar, just so ya know.

And the spelling mistakes I'm seeing is "Dairy" instead of "Diary", they're just simple mistakes that tend to get repeated. I think you should put your focus on the spelling/grammar a little bit more, and originality a little bit more too.

Hope this helps!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:01 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabMariah View Post
15-year-olds tend to have good spelling and grammar, just so ya know.

And the spelling mistakes I'm seeing is "Dairy" instead of "Diary", they're just simple mistakes that tend to get repeated. I think you should put your focus on the spelling/grammar a little bit more, and originality a little bit more too.

Hope this helps!
I have to agree with Mariah.
Especially the underlined.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

Maybe, I don't know all my grammar. Maybe, I younger than you. I'm not even close to 15...
Old 04-02-2009, 01:14 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase

It's fine if you don't know it,
we were just saying that you should work on it.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:12 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti

Keep writing! I'm anxious to see what happens =)
Old 04-04-2009, 02:02 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase

For the request, I wrote another!