Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games

Other G Rated Games Discussion of other G Rated games...

Old Opinion on VFK.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-01-2009, 02:25 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
It's cool! Bt it'll never be as cool as VMK, I'll tell you that. I'm CuteDeeBlue on there.

.:Blue:.

Last edited by .:Blue:.; 02-01-2009 at 02:47 PM..
Old 02-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
GreatGreenWizard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I like it, not the best in the world but it is still pretty good.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Devilish
Extras is as Frosty as a Snowman
When a pirates game comes out, I'll play.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:23 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
I played it once and hated it! It was nothing like VMK. Another reason i hated it was because i was rushing through registration and i selected a girl avatar! lol
Old 02-09-2009, 04:46 AM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have only played Virtual Family Kingdom about four times since it's opening date. I did not like it very much: The graphics were not good quality, there was always some type of "bug" in the game, and the games were hard to find.

Nothing will ever be as good as VMK

~Earth
Old 02-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Magical
MagicGypsy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VFK WAS started way too soon, by people who played VMK from early on...
It saved many of us from going away and loosing each other and feeling so sad.
I was BETA in both games.
As of today, VFK can NOT be compared with VMK at the end....ONLY TO VMK 9 MONTHS OLD.....we had ONLY Jungle Cruise for 25 credits and Old Pirates Very Early Graphicsand you won 100 credits.....
there was NO Tomorrowland, or Fantasyland Courtyard, New Orleans, or Rides.......
We had "FRIENDS" and some where to go and hang and meet and have fun....there was SOME Disney stuff..and the feel of Disney....you can even look now and see the basic rooms alot have just a little Disneyfied thing to make it "DISNEY" some like the Pan and Alice Ride are ALL Disney...but that came way later.
Speaking of "friends"....IF you brought your whole crew or group of them with you, AND MANY HAVE...you have a GREAT network of social, financial, trading, rich, HAVE EVERYTHING friends and you have a great time there....
IF NOT....as many here and I say....friends have gone on....we are struggling along and not keeping up and feeling left out.....this includes those not able, for whatever reason, to pay for a MEMBERSHIP.... (this can SEEM boring)
This MEMBERSHIP....can be bought and paid for now...but has not STARTED until the game 'OFFICIALLY RELEASES" or goes GOLD....and it is FREE to all to play and buy things and earn credits and have rooms and freinds etc.....JUST that MEMBERS get MORE things...first and exclusive....MOST/ALL games NOW charge to play...and most of the things are NOT free like VFK....
ANYONE can now register and begin to explore VFK and stay for FREE...
The game runs in your browser....so it does not 'load' or save into your computer. YOU MUST clean your 'cookies/cache' often and refresh often while playing similar to Elf Island and they are working on a NEW program called 'Air' to fix all issues about computers even old ones like mine, they are aware of the issue and it is being problem solved .
I had same issues with VMK servers as we all did throughout the life of VMK!!
VFK has a Developer/Artist/Imagineer from our old game.....I believe it is the magic maker...but don't quote me....we have much magic to buy and use one to five star.
It cost 10,000 but we have Autumn Leaves, Snow, Lightning, Sparkle, etc etc and much more to come and magic has had NO BUGS....
Also we have a new CHECKER game and the room and play is almost EXACTALLY like our old game....see the VMK revisited one and see the one in VFK = duplicate...and not many bugs....the fireworks game is also almost exact. BUT credits pay way more...
I think the rooms also for the checkers and arcarde look the same as well....and I think those games are coming soon....many many things are coming soon
We have a solar system and a galaxy system that are Holograms...EXCUSE ME? 3D!!!
We have large screen TV with channels and you can make and upload movies with music
We see Movies on a movie channel....How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Charlie Brown and Its A Wonderful Life....etc etc....how is watching TV boring? or making Videos or watching them?
We can Dance and have a Ballroom to party in and a Balcony with Fireworks show outside.....with a full moon...
Members have Horses to ride...and play polo with their friends
You can throw Snow and have snowball fights....
There was a REAL Santa who you sat on his lap and asked for wishes
They are testing ride track pieces and a talking parrot you NAME and TRAIN!!
THIS IS NOT BORING..it is what you make it
IF we all come back ....it will be the same....some are nice....some show off.....some give and some take....some are rude.....Virtual or Real....
Most of all they are trying to do AMAZING things on a new engine NEVER ever used for this purpose before, it is slow going for the Developers/Artists/Staff and all who are there waiting
Membership a month is less than seeing a Movie and it lasts 30 days....when it starts!
It is VFAMILYK because all ages can play, it is monitered to be safe for little kids, you can say you are an adult, or grandma, or your membership has a horse and room you all share, there are family movie nights and events....and work together as a family, like in a real home, community, or group.
Most I see come on and know nothing...so they miss out on the great experience.
The NPC's ....there are now 3 talk and interact and call you by name. VMK had a pop up message....now that is boring!
IF you see VFK in 3 years it will literally BLOW YOUR MIND.....we soon will go into another dimension into a pirate world....and MANY others
come join us.....message...email....write....calll.....find ME....I will show you around...befriend you....work to help make it the same magic....
For I truly believe as Walt and Mickey taught me that the REAL MAGIC lives inside each of us and is best shared....and IF we Believe....we can make it so....
It does not take "cute" mice or characters....those will be where they have always been in books. movies, parks, songs, and in our imaginations.....
IF we pay Disney for their OTHER games...they will NEVER make anything like our VMK
the MEN in charge JUST don't GET IT....and they won't ...MOST don't have the Disney Magic or mind set....or even grew up going to any park...they are MEN IN SUITS or boys!
Until the day we meet again....stay well and happy all my dear friends and VMK family
Miss you all......and our dear wonderful Kingdom.....<3
Old 02-10-2009, 05:50 PM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I like Vfk.... It's good, it is kinda the same as Vmk, but Vmk was better and had a waaaaaaaaaay better theme. =] Lol. DISNEY!!!! But... It's like Vfk copied Vmk... Know what i mean? It's good though, i mean if Vmk was here, i'd be on that. But Vfk is good for now. =] It is fun i guess.. =]
Old 02-15-2009, 09:40 PM
ilovemy frannnss! (:
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

VIP
My Mood: Nerdy
missy_ilovecats is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The only thing I like about it is that it has a stonehenge, it's AWESOME!!

~missy
Old 02-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
Its bad. it is a dumb ripoff.

Love, centurey.

Old 02-17-2009, 04:09 AM
A Girl in a waffle world!
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

CooAyegirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VFK is quite of fun but it bores me out. As most of people on thread said terrible graphics..
Old 02-17-2009, 05:25 AM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Another thing that I do not like about VFK, is that there are not a lot of hair styles and clothes to choose from. In VMK, there was a wide variety of choices to customize your character.

I'm thinking of making a visit back to VFK, just to see how things have changed.

~Earth ♥
Old 03-04-2009, 07:55 AM

My Mood: Devious
Reokre is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Terrible.

Just... Terrible.

In my honest to god opinion, it looks like and is one of the worst games i have ever seen or played. Where is the fun?
Old 03-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have only played it once or twice, And let me say this once and finally! I hate it! They will not even get close to being good is VMK! Vfk is a cheap, wannabe of an awesome game!

The graphics are bad and the characters are ugly. The characters no where near as good as VMK's. Everytime I went into a guest room it was worse than VMK with that finale quest with the awesome prizes that could get your green flips! Compared to VFK it would be considered going fast!

It takes 5 minutes to get to Stoneage or Victorians age and it's not even worth it when I get there. And my computer is really fast, I never got disconnected on VMK. (Not that I did on VFK, I quit before I got the chance.)

The mini- games are a cheap, unrealistic copy of fireworks, and Jungle cruise. Did they think we were that cookoo and not reconngnize "Hey I remember this from somewhere." No that will not work.

It will not even close remind me of how awesome, fantastic, great, VMK was.
SOMEONE SHOULD SUE THEM!

Especially for saying things like "Oh yea, and we won't close down in 3 years." AND Opening the dayafter VMK closes to get all our attention on the "Next VMK game" No!

NOT EVEN CLOSE BUB!

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 03-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 1

GreatGreenWizard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
No I would say they wouldn't close in three years, probably two or less.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:00 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
I really don't like this game. I only played on it one day.
So I basically have the same opinion as you, Thriller.