Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion

VMK Players Discussion General VMK Gaming Discussions which doesn't fit anywhere else.

Old The Magic is gone in VMK!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have around 10 pon a day usually. Now I only have about 5... VMK has gotten boring right now...
Old 05-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Registered+

alpha_bubbles is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I've lost all the interest in VMK after they sent out letters saying " We have to move own" and etc. With people fighting they should have seen that VMK is not just an advertisement to us, but all they could see was money. I have officially moved on to other games ( non-disney). The other games offered by Disney do not seem that much fun and i do not wish to pay. Good bye VMK
Old 05-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Can I be a "Registered-"?
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zimonada is spinning in a Cursed Storm
They haven't sent out letters saying to move on. They sent out letters in regards to why they were closing.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:15 PM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Isn't is kind of cruel how the whole world is now obsessed with money. Disney's caught the fever.
I think most would agree, Disney has a sort of magic to it. You feel it in the air.
But Disney costs a bunch. How many "poor" kids out there wished they could go. I'd bet millions. And then VMK opened, for free ( a word rarely used nowadays! ). It brought the magic to those that couldn't expeirence the real thing themselves. And now, because of the same reason VMK was opened it's closing - it's a free game that people can play and come together.
Off Topic: 400th post!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Can I be a "Registered-"?
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zimonada is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiefairy View Post
Isn't is kind of cruel how the whole world is now obsessed with money. Disney's caught the fever.
I think most would agree, Disney has a sort of magic to it. You feel it in the air.
But Disney costs a bunch. How many "poor" kids out there wished they could go. I'd bet millions. And then VMK opened, for free ( a word rarely used nowadays! ). It brought the magic to those that couldn't expeirence the real thing themselves. And now, because of the same reason VMK was opened it's closing - it's a free game that people can play and come together.
Off Topic: 400th post!
Without money there would be no world, no Disney, no VMK. There has been no "fever"; without money the world wouldn't go round.

And as much as VMK is free, you still need computer and Internet access to play. So there are still millions of people who will never get to play.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Registered+

Angel Fancy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Well, I still have a few friends who still play. I'm staying till VMK is no more. I have to much time invested in VMK. I have my friends and all the good times we shared with each other. No, I won't just quit. I have alot of memories and I want more to remember. Thanks, Angel Fancy
Old 05-06-2008, 12:46 AM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimonada View Post
Without money there would be no world, no Disney, no VMK. There has been no "fever"; without money the world wouldn't go round.

And as much as VMK is free, you still need computer and Internet access to play. So there are still millions of people who will never get to play.
I do know that we need money for the world,
I'm just saying that even though the world can't be all free kind, I thought that a huge company with lots of $$ like Disney could spare enough for a free game. And it isn't like people didn't spend cash on the game, some people spent $10000 on multiple trips and things for codes.

And there are local libraries if you really wanted to play you could. No, i'm not saying that everyone can get there. I'm saying that i realize some people couldn't still play, but millions could play too.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:18 AM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
I am writing this with a heavy heart tonight. To me VMK feels like all the magic is completely gone Playing games, riding rides, shopping to buy ALL the new things they are flooding us with, visiting friends rooms and chatting, it feels to me so empty. Even when the hosts make a rare appearance into a room it feels so sad to me. My mother (Jewelzy) my sister (Greenday) and I have been here since the very first day of Beta, and I know I am three years older but I still feel so so sad to let go of this place and all of my friends. Sorry for being such a downer, I just felt like writing how I feel.

Hugs
ThatGirl
You didn't lose the "magic". You simply lost interest. I don't blame you, so did I. I find no point in purchasing these things since they'll be soon be gone, forever. I do, however, enjoy a couple of games of potc every few days.