Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Official Title "Suit Life on Deck"!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Di$$$$$$ney
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: BanHappy
Flame Gun is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here is some information:
  • The Show is Currently Filiming
  • The Show will be set on a cruise ship [S.S. Tipton] with the brothers and London attending a High-School-At-Sea Program
  • Mr. Moseby Manages the Ship
  • Kim Rhodes may not return.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:21 PM
fourms, pez collector
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PezDude is as Frosty as a Snowman
Bah, I guess my two of my favorite charecters arn't returning. There not popular enough.

They were Mark and Bob.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:53 PM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureimagineer1117 View Post
Actually Mr. Moseby will be there.
Well what about Maddie, Estaban, Arwin & Carrie? I like it with all of them in it! And shouldn't Lance be in it? bc he IS a lifegaurd and their on a CRUISE SHIP, plus he's London's boyfriend! And they could make Arwin the JANITOR, bc he IS the plumber in Zack and Cody, and what about Carrie? She's Zack and Cody's mom in the show! well, I just hope this show doesn't become a trainwreck....
Old 07-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The only reason they made this show is because Ashley Tisdale doesn't want to be in Suite Life! Ugh! I HATE ZACK AND CODY!!!!!! I hope the ship sinks and they get ripped apart by sharks...
Old 07-07-2008, 10:53 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
None of the side characters will be in it!?!?!
A show isnt complete without them!
Nobody can take their places!
It wont seem the same.
Whatever happened to Tapeworm? lol and Cody's friends? And Max?
Oh and that Muriel person.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:31 PM
VMK's true DJ! :D Remix!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

Tris-Remix is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanbyte9 View Post
The only reason they made this show is because Ashley Tisdale doesn't want to be in Suite Life! Ugh! I HATE ZACK AND CODY!!!!!! I hope the ship sinks and they get ripped apart by sharks...
LOl they probabl sink at the series finale, i think it'll be an alright show but come on bring some people back, btw muriel, max and tapeworm left around the middle of the 2nd season
Old 07-21-2008, 05:08 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
So people are paying for Full House re-runs?
Not exactly. Like for instance, Mary-Kate and Ashley are still getting paid for that show because ABCFamily plays reruns of the show. The guy that plays Danny still gets money all of 'em. Just like Family Matters. Jalee(sp?) White or Urkel.. Still gets paid.

Here's Important news from the Wiki!!!

This article or section contains information about scheduled or expected future events.
It may contain tentative information; the content may change as the event approaches and more information becomes available.The Suite Life on DeckFormatSitcomCreated byDanny Kallis
Pamela Eells O'ConnellStarringCole Sprouse
Brenda Song
Dylan Sprouse
Debby Ryan
Phill LewisCountry of origin United StatesLanguage(s)EnglishNo. of seasons1No. of episodes12 (Filmed) (list of episodes)ProductionExecutive
producer(s)Danny Kallis
Pamela Eells O'Connell
Jim Geoghan
Irene DreayerBroadcastOriginal channelDisney ChannelOriginal run2008 – presentChronologyPreceded byThe Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005-2008)
External linksIMDb profileTV.com summary
The Suite Life on Deck is a spin-off of the Disney Channel Original Series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. While the first spin-off, Arwin!, was not picked up by Disney Channel, this show skipped the pilot process and went straight to series. According to TV Guide, some of the stars of The Suite Life, including Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Brenda Song, and Phill Lewis, will reprise their roles for the spin-off. Ashley Tisdale will not return as a regular, but may guest star on occasion.[1] Kim Rhodes will make a guest appearance in the first episode at the very least. The show is currently filming. The show will be set on a cruise ship with the brothers and London attending a high school-at-sea program, while Mr. Moseby manages the ship. Five new characters are added to the lineup.
Contents

[hide]
[edit] Announced characters

[edit] Main cast
[edit] Secondary Cast
[/quote]
The Debby Ryan girl is gonna be in the DC games!! Can you believe that? She's scheduled to be in them, and this episode hasn't even premiered yet!!

Last edited by Jezzi; 07-21-2008 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: triple posted
Old 09-14-2008, 04:53 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I just saw a sneak peek of the show, and it turns out.

THE SHIP HAS A SCHOOL!

I have NEVER heard of a cruise ship with a school in it. that might be why Carrie isn't going.

But still. Carrie should go with Zack and Cody.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
your kidding me... its only been like 3 episodes.