Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Red Sweater

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Blue Hair 4ever!

Fuzzywuzzy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
The Red Sweater

" This has to go and this has to go. Oh, Yuch! This has to go too. " Ricky's Mom was cleaning Ricky's closet.
" But mom..Well i did have that Sweater for a while.. i guess that could go. " said Ricky.
Ricky's mother put the red sweater in a brown box that said Fed-x on it. SHe put the box in the car and drove to the Salvation Army. She gave them the box and left. After a few more cars came a gave clothes to the Salvation Army the big truck left.
There were tons of clothes! In the Trunk there were jeans, Shoes, and some other colored sweaters too.
SUDDENLY the trunk's back opened slightly. The wind pulled a couple of shoes out, along with the red sweater. The red Sweater went blowing with that swift flash of air. The red sweater started to fly way up above until it hit a balloon. Below the sweater was Michigan Adventure in Muskegon.
There was another quick flash of air and the sweater was laned in the smack dab middle of times square in New York City. A little boy picked up the sweater and carried it to a raxi cab. That was where the mother of the boy met him. The mother told the boy, in Chinease, that he needed to put that red rag down. The little Chinease boy threw it out the door, while he shut it. The sleave got stuck in the door. The rest of the shirt was slicing threw the air.
About 30 minutes later the cab pulled into a airport that had 5 airplanes or jets taking off. The door opened and a gust of wind from a NWA ( Northwest Airlines ) jet, took the sweater flying.
The Sweater was suddenly hung onto the Eifel Tower in France. The red sweater hit a bell. The sweater kept flying through the air.
A giant Ape appeared and she picked up a young lady and the lady hung onto the red sweater thinking it was a rope.
Somebody suddenly yelled " Cut, King Kong Needs Teeth! " So they put teeth in.
The red sweater sliced through the air as a helicopter passed by. The red Sweater landed by a house. The house looked familair. A little boy, wait it was Ricky!. He came out of the house. He went to go get the mail, when then he saw the red sweater. He said happily, " Dreams really do come true! "

The End
Old 09-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Merry Christmas!

Ataarii is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That IS A Real Funny And Good Story,Bravo Bravo!
Old 09-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Blue Hair 4ever!

Fuzzywuzzy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Thanks! I wrote it during Writing at school and i brought it home
Old 09-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Merry Christmas!

Ataarii is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I Wrote About Walt Disney For Mine,And A Pair Of Socks.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:10 PM
~'TisTheSeasonToBeJolly♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Winners Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Footinmouth
LilDisLeia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Very naci lol cute i just keep reading it and reading it over.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:21 PM
*Cough*

My Mood: Amazed
Mermaidviolet is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow, That was like.. five minutes wasn't it? I didn't know Sweaters Travel so fast. I need to take one on my next vacation.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:28 PM
can you feel it beat?

liljesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
haha cute story! =)

-liljesi