Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old Happy Holidays From The VMKF Staff!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Post Happy Holidays From The VMKF Staff!

Happy Holidays from the VMKF Staff!

Click the image to view the full version

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our wonderful members for being a part of this online community. Thanks for making this the best VMK fansite! Though it's been a chaotic couple of years since VMK has closed, many of you have stuck with us and kept the community going even though we've changed from playing and talking about VMK to remembering the great times we had playing VMK. The VMKForums.com staff thought we'd give an early present to all our members with the opportunity to view our virtual faces! Here is a picture of your mod staff on VMK. Yes, we really did play the game.

VMKF Holiday skin can be accessed by everyone now to get everyone into the holiday spirit. Just go to the quick skin selector at the bottom of any page on the forums to change your skin's theme.

Have a happy and safe Holiday (however you celebrate it) from all of the moderators, administrators, and mIRC OPs at VMKForums.com!

*Click on the image to see a full size version of the picture!

<-EKB is missing from the picture but this is close resemblance...
Old 12-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Aww, all your faces again!
Happy Holidays to you guys too.. it's been a great few years since I first joined!

Hope to spend many more December's here!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
Thank you VMKF staff for keeping this forum open.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:14 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Happy Holidays to everyone!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Missing VMK
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Ms.PrincessLucy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Happy Holidays everyone!!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:39 PM
woot woot!!! =D=D=D
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Pixieish
soccerstarlove6 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
happy holidays everyone!!!! =D=D=D
out of curiosity, who's Evil Kid Bugs, and why is he crossed off???
Old 12-04-2009, 11:58 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Awww, thanks!

Happy Holidays to all you guys as well!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:15 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Happy Holidays everyone! And a special thanks to Staff for continuing to moderate the site after VMK closed. Without you guys, this site could not function.

So Merry Christmas! It's been a blast hanging out here, especially around the holidays, and I hope we'll have more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstarlove6 View Post
out of curiosity, who's Evil Kid Bugs, and why is he crossed off???
Evil Kid Bugs (EKB) is an evil little bunny who causes chaos on the site. He's the evil twin of Kid Bugs. I wouldn't get on EKB's bad side, or any side of his for that matter. He's always working on a new scheme...like his recent one to eat the site...

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:35 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Happy Holidays VMKF!

Thank you staffers! xD
- ace
Old 12-05-2009, 02:54 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Oh! Yay and Happy Holidays to everyone! Ahhh a VMK holiday WOULD be nice right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
He's always working on a new scheme...like his recent one to eat the site...
Nom nom nom!...?
Old 12-05-2009, 03:08 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
Happy Holidays.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
As usual I love the holiday skin, I am always excited to see the skin every year. Thanks guys and have a happy holidays.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Bizzlebits Haha
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
Baconbits is floating through Inner Space
Happy Holidays Everyone!!
Old 12-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Fluffy
Miketic is floating through Inner Space
Happy Holidays!

Old 12-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Here From Day 1
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Disney
zephr is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you so much for keeping this forum open. Happy Holidays to all of you
Love the new skin, by the way!

Fortuosity, that's me by-word.