Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Lego Rock Band, Yes or No?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Lego Rock Band, Yes or No?
It sounds like a great Idea! 5 14.29%
It sounds ok. 6 17.14%
It sounds pretty bad 13 37.14%
The game will die in under a month. 18 51.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Lego building blocks and Rock Band do not have target audiences that overlap enough, which makes this idea a probable failure. Rock Band is rated T for teen, which means parts of it are unsuitable for children under the age of 13, and I wouldn't say most 13-year-olds play with Legos.

Now whether Legos being incorporated into Rock Band would bother teenagers is hard for me to say, but to me, those activities meshed together just don't work.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 05-02-2009, 07:25 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Well, be happy everyone; there isn't a Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers Rockband out!

Wait. Oh my. What if they make a POPBAND!!
Old 05-03-2009, 04:05 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Well, be happy everyone; there isn't a Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers Rockband out!

Wait. Oh my. What if they make a POPBAND!!
lol. Popband, That's funny. They're actually making a Japanese Rock Band (only in Japan) that has songs from famous bands from Japan.

Beatles Rock Band (coming out in September) sounds awesome, I'll definitly buy that when it comes out. It would be cool if the instruments had the Beatles faces carved or painted on them.

But Lego Rock Band. It still doesn't sound good. I love the Guitar Hero & Rock Band games, plus I love Lego. But the two just don't mix. I don't know what they would do with the game other than make everyone be Lego ppl, make the frets look like Lego, and make the Instruments be made of Lego if you don't think the game is hard enough.

I just don't know what to say, and I don't know who came up with this strange idea.....
Old 05-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Mordigant in VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Stitch-ish
improvist_evan is as Frosty as a Snowman
I would get Lego Rock Band, if and only if the game involved the player assembling the instrument controllers with actual Lego pieces!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:41 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Lego Rock Band, yes or no?

NO.

.:Blue:.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:20 AM
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue:. View Post
Lego Rock Band, yes or no?

NO.

.:Blue:.
LOL! I cracked up when saw the NO thing, and now my face hurts.
It would be funny if somebody said YES.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Mordigant in VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Stitch-ish
improvist_evan is as Frosty as a Snowman
YES!!!

Just kidding, I really think:

NO! NO! NO!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
From what Harmonix has stated, it will be a separate build from the original Rock Band game, with new songs and such, to appeal to the younger generation. Sure, let them roll with it, I'm still sticking to original Rock Band.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 05-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoofy View Post
From what Harmonix has stated, it will be a separate build from the original Rock Band game, with new songs and such, to appeal to the younger generation. Sure, let them roll with it, I'm still sticking to original Rock Band.
Maybe any song with the word brick in the name and everything from the Jethro Tull album Thick as a Brick. No just kidding, actually, they've already confirmed five songs for the game, but i'm not impressed by the selection.

Songs on left side........Bands on right side

The Final Countdown: Europe
Girls and Boys: Good Charlotte
Kung Fu Fighting: Carl Douglas
So What: Pink
Song 2: Blur

I'm not liking the soundtrack so far.

:EDIT: I just found out the release date for this game.... In Austrailia.... It's coming out in Austrailia in October. I'm amazed though that I only found the release for it in Austrailia before Japan and America. Plus, the release date for the game is in a BAD SPOT. It's coming out the month after The Beatles Rock Band will be released (in Japan, America, Europe, and Austrailia) which means that Lego Rock Band might die even quicker. Well hopefully, they'll figure out that this will be a bad game idea.

Last edited by StitchMayhem; 05-13-2009 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: I found out when the release date is.