Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old What's keeping you here?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I'm on because I loved VMK and want to hold on to the memories. This is the last link I have to the kingdom and I feel if I keep signing on, the site will remain open. I'd just hate to take a 3-4 month break from VMKF to find that it was closed...

Also, this site has had a major impact on my life and I know I can always come here when I'm not enjoying the real world, even when there are no new posts. I suppose the memories have a way of comforting me.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 03-14-2010, 08:56 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I agree with SoccerRyan. I'm already at like 1,318 posts and I don't want to stop yet.

- ace
Old 03-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
I still visit because it was the first forum I ever joined and I used to live on here when VMK was open. I stop in when I need my VMK memories refreshed. I like the contests they have on here. Even though a lot of my friends don't visit anymore, I do enjoy seeing some names I recognize.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJazz View Post
I'm here because this is the very first forum I ever joined.
it was my first forum to join also

and i log on maybe once every 3 months nowadays
Old 03-15-2010, 12:55 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I love how this thread is getting some original members to post or, you know the main part of what I'm saying lol
Old 03-15-2010, 03:18 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Why do I stick around? The answer's pretty simple really.

I stay on because VMK was where I could really act like my normal self, and have fun by being myself. my VMK character acted through me how I am in real life, and gave me not just new friends, but a new family which I called and still do my Ohana.

VMK will always live on in my heart and the memories that I have, but this site I'm glad is still around. Why? Because while the VMK game is no longer existent, VMK is still with us as long as we keep it in our hearts, memories, and keep in touch with our Ohana from VMK through places like VMKF.

VMKF I thank you for remaining open so we can all still stay in contact with each other. While VMK may have closed its gates for now, you still give us the joy and memories that we had experienced in VMK.

And is VMK closed? Not really. If you listen closely at nighttime when the lights are off around you near your computer, you might just hear some laughter and some fireworks go off, as the familair faint sound of an opening map page can be heard, as a smile comes across the face of your VMK avatar greeting you once more...

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 03-15-2010, 04:19 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I could never leave here. This is the first forum I've ever joined for anything, and I feel very much at home, and I want to have more good times on here.

The wonderful game may be gone, but the amazing people are still here and that's all that really matters.

VMKF FTW!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Their are a plethora of things that are keeping me here. When I joined vmkf I spent more time here then on vmk and when I log in to vmkf I think about how much I have changed as a person since I first joined. All the people I have gotten to know on here have also caused me to stay here.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:52 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Devilish
Extras is as Frosty as a Snowman
why am i still here? as a person who lost all vmk friends, i feel that im in the same boat aswell and i like to look at my fireworks pic and reminiss all the great times...
Old 03-17-2010, 04:59 AM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Memories, Memories, and more Memories. I remember being on here *All* the time and all the friends I made. OH like the time when you made an avatar and pic for me Cakee ^_^
Old 03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
thinks he's the one.
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Award Spooky Scribe Award Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Cakee is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccooldudecool View Post
Memories, Memories, and more Memories. I remember being on here *All* the time and all the friends I made. OH like the time when you made an avatar and pic for me Cakee ^_^
Oh wow, I believe I might actually still have that somewhere..
I love how this thread is making me want to come back every single time.

This heart, it beats. Beats for only you. My heart is yours.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:09 AM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
i don't come on here much anymore, because i found other sites to go on and lost interest after a lot of my vmk friends left.

i come back every now and then. this is the first forum i've ever joined.(:
Old 03-20-2010, 03:49 AM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakee View Post
See, I like these kind of things.
Hello Stitch, it's been forever. We're doing good, thanks

I loved this place. I remember as soon as VMK opened, I'd be on this forum and flyguest (my brother) would be like "Ugh, you're on VMKf again? Gosh, you're so addicted to it."
Good times.
Haha! I remember flyguest on VMK. He never said anything xD