Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old Ask the VMKF WDW Expert-Nerd Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-09-2011, 01:06 AM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Fluffy
Miketic is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBrutus View Post
Is there only one fireworks show that shows in magic kingdom? The last time we went we only got to see one so Im just curious to know if they had like..different ones on different days
The only time they change the fireworks show is during Halloween with HalloWishes, Christmas with Holiday Wishes and New Year with Fantasy in the Sky New Year's Eve Countdown. Other than those season types, another show was also shown for a short time which was Disney's Pirate and Princess Party with Magic, Music and Mayham.

Old 04-09-2011, 03:09 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miketic View Post
The only time they change the fireworks show is during Halloween with HalloWishes, Christmas with Holiday Wishes and New Year with Fantasy in the Sky New Year's Eve Countdown. Other than those season types, another show was also shown for a short time which was Disney's Pirate and Princess Party with Magic, Music and Mayham.
^To add on to what Miketic had said, there was also Summer Nightastic! which was a smaller vamped up version of the Magic, Music, and Mayham fireworks show. It is not yet known if it will be out this summer or not as they have made no news of anything other than the Summer Night series Concerts in EPCOT and Star Tours Weekends.

By the way, Miketic: While they are working on stuff over there, they have been having the new park in Disney World for a little while now in order to expand. I know some details, but honestly cannot say as I had to sign a form making me promise not to say anything to others.

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 04-09-2011, 08:15 PM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
Stitchco:

What rides have the top 5 longest lines that you've seen in Magic Kingdom?
Also, what rides have the top 5 shortest lines in Magic Kingdom?

Oh yeah, and is it possible to stay in Epcot all day, and finish it in 1 day, assuming you come in on, say, an early November weekday?

Broccolisprout, 2005-2008
Old 04-09-2011, 09:53 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 

VIP
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broccolisprout View Post
Stitchco:

What rides have the top 5 longest lines that you've seen in Magic Kingdom?
Also, what rides have the top 5 shortest lines in Magic Kingdom?

Oh yeah, and is it possible to stay in Epcot all day, and finish it in 1 day, assuming you come in on, say, an early November weekday?
Hmmmm.... Space Mountain: 135 minutes wait. Peter Pan's Flight: 145 minute wait. Splash Mountain: 130 minute wait. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 115 minute wait. Astro Orbitor: 95 minute wait.

Those have been only a few of the most outrageous long lines I've seen (and to test a theory one time did wait on xD )

As for the shortest on a normal day? Depends on when and how crowded the park is but: Haunted Mansion: 1 minute wait. Space Mountain: 5 minute wait Splash Mountain: No minute wait. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 24 second wait approx. and Peter Pan's Flight: 6 minute wait. Once again it depends on when you go though.

And yes; it is quite possible to do everything in EPCOT provided you get many Fastpasses and nothing is broken down, and it varies but other different various circumstance.

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-09-2011, 10:41 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
How crowded are the parks during like... the end of June?
Old 04-10-2011, 12:06 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBrutus View Post
How crowded are the parks during like... the end of June?
It varies, as July 4 is quickly approaching, plus Star Wars Weekends are just ending. It all depends as well since summer has arrived and schools are out. As I said it all depends - some days are quite crowded while other days might not be.

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
By the way, Miketic: While they are working on stuff over there, they have been having the new park in Disney World for a little while now in order to expand. I know some details, but honestly cannot say as I had to sign a form making me promise not to say anything to others.

-Stitchco
What!? A new park? Here? The only thing I've seen in construction in the parks is the Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion. I just need to know where...

Old 04-10-2011, 06:26 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
What!? A new park? Here? The only thing I've seen in construction in the parks is the Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Expansion. I just need to know where...
It's only being drawn up for as of now xD lol. They need to share the dream and envision it together before they begin its groundbreaking and construction.

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-10-2011, 08:39 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
Okay..... hmmm...

What's a good time of year/day to go to Disney's Blizzard Beach water park?

... Hey, it's still part of Disney World!

Broccolisprout, 2005-2008
Old 04-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay..... hmmm...

^Yes it is. A good time would be during spring or late summer. Those aren't crowded times and the weather is nice. If you're going during school time, go during the weekday. Try to avoid end-May to beginning-July where it's the hottest times here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
It's only being drawn up for as of now xD lol. They need to share the dream and envision it together before they begin its groundbreaking and construction.

-Stitchco
OH... ok. You said it's already in construction, so I assumed it was already underway. I can't wait for it then.

Old 04-18-2011, 03:06 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Okay..... hmmm...

I would say during the weekdays that are not during school's out session ^^ lol. And yes; yes it is!

Quote:

OH... ok. You said it's already in construction, so I assumed it was already underway. I can't wait for it then.
xD I didn't mean it like that lol. Any other questions for this VMKF WDW nutcase loveable, fluffy, nerd? ^^

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-18-2011, 03:22 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Odd question, you probably won't be able to answer, but on Crush and Gusher do you actually get a very small amount of air time? It's a debate in my family, I mean I feel it, I don't know though hahaha

Edit:

Question number two: What's the latest dinner reservation you can get in Epcot?

Last edited by bluedudeman; 04-18-2011 at 06:42 PM..
Old 04-18-2011, 09:33 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
Odd question, you probably won't be able to answer, but on Crush and Gusher do you actually get a very small amount of air time? It's a debate in my family, I mean I feel it, I don't know though hahaha

Actually depending on who is riding it you can get a few slight seconds of air time I know because me and my friends laughed at my teacher who did and screamed super loud xD lol

Edit:

Question number two: What's the latest dinner reservation you can get in Epcot?
As far as your second question goes, it depends. During extra magic hours you can make a reservation for up to 9:55 P.M. in EPCOT. On normal days, you can normally make a reservation up to 8:55 P.M.

(I answered your first question in bold ^^)

Next? (I want as many questions as I can get as you can tell lol.)

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 04-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Now are all EPCOT restaurants open that late for reservations, or is it like one place? I don't know if you'll understand my question haha
Old 04-18-2011, 11:34 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
Now are all EPCOT restaurants open that late for reservations, or is it like one place? I don't know if you'll understand my question haha
xD The only thing I don't understand is if you have the time to ask me questions, why don't you quickly do the answers for ROUND 2 of my quiz xD lol.

Some of the restuarants as a matter of fact do have different times that they stop taking reservations for the night.

-Stitchco who is wanting a lot of questions to answer about WDW
-Stitchco