Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old VMK Memories - May Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
One of my best VMK memories was the beginning of Dreams Month. Everyone was randomly going from room to room hoping to get their dream granted. It was just a very...hopeful time. I remember once when I was in the Pirates Lobby, a staff member appeared. Everyone crowded around her so that she could not even move . She ended up giving Dream Ears and the Castle Suite room to a girl in the room. It was just really cool to experience that.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 05-15-2010, 08:29 PM
HEY YOU GUYS!!!1!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
Spottedleaf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It has to be the time..
My best friend and I just found a present, and we did EVERYTHING to try and open it. "SPOT WHY ISN'T THIS OPENING??!" "I DON'T KNOW! OH NO!!!!!"
We placed everything possible on that present. A fish tank, a lot of crates, EVERYTHING. But it didn't open.
Then, I went to VMKF, and I found the answer.
"Uhm, Cools... You were just supposed to double click the present.."
"WHAT? Oh..."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN! ....Too early.
(My accounts on the other sister sites)
|TTC|PHF|

Last edited by Spottedleaf; 05-15-2010 at 10:13 PM..
Old 05-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Healing or ClearPearlz
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Cloud_9
Heal90210 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Memory Lane

the best memory i ever had was finally beating my bestfriend at a game of potc both rounds(:
Old 05-16-2010, 04:15 PM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
I loved playing POTC. I rocked at it and it was sooooooo much fun. LOL. It was also funny when the guests would say they would report me if I didnt let them win xD
Old 05-17-2010, 06:40 AM
Disneyland is the Best!!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Artistic
BanannaSplitzer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember saying hi to every single person i saw on my first day of VMK
Old 05-18-2010, 10:05 PM
hallowed are the ori!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 1

pinatine is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My favourite memory of the game was the awesome rides I made and all the snow cubes I had stockpiled.
My favourite memory of the forums is the glitter text making. The only thing is when I look at the glitter we used I find it hard to believe I liked it so much!!

*sigh* why did it all have to end :'(
Old 05-21-2010, 04:46 PM
haii.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
DuckSwimmer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
rotfl theres so many memories its difficult to pick one :p
uh..
i would say all the fun times i had with my friends in Sci-fi-dine-in
we always used to just stand in a group, my friends and i and just randomly talk about some random things..

signature&avatar made by me
Old 05-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 2

Here Since Day 1
Shadow Knuckles is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My favorite memory was probably back when there was the first space themed contest(I believe it was for inferno?). I remember trying to work super hard to win so a mod could visit my room. >> It took like three hours to get to my room but still it felt so exciting xD.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:00 AM
On the Stairway to Heaven
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Blah
coolguestjedi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My friends and I used to make connecting rooms and rides with rollercoasters, and then we would hang out. We made a huge kingdom as well.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 PM
I like books.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
SmileGirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't think I have a specific time I can cite as my favorite. My favorite memory is the game and my experience playing as a whole. I enjoyed most (if not all) of the aspects and tried them all. Something enhancing the experience was VMKF. It really just made my VMK experience better.

Wow, I sounded pretty sophisticated there. Good thing I don't talk like that normally.

-Smiles
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, Just a dream away!!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Extraordinary
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Lonely
Shartruse is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My favorite memory was playing and being able to get through rounds of Cute or Boot because I was so proud of myself at being "fashionable".
Old 05-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Anyone else wish to share their memories?

Old 05-29-2010, 10:24 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Most definately when I was in a room with PurpleMysteryStar and we "set a room on fire" hahaha then I think brairrosy walked in..Or when I was talking to brairrosy (Disney Diva) about when I "lost" my shoes in P.E. lol..
Old 05-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My favourite memory had to be when I first joined VMK.
Why? Because it was all new to me, it was the first online world that I could never get bored of, the first online game where I could experience something new practically every week.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:21 AM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Asleep
SoraStarChan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My favorite memory of VMK is when the new area with the dark rides came out along with the Sword in the Stone magic, where you could win a prize if you lifted the sword. I would dress like a prince/princess and go around saying "who will be the next king? have a go at the sword in the stone!" and I'd commentary on people who'd try. It was really fun and I actually got some other ppl to join me.

Signature by Skrik