Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old "She Belongs To Me."

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Blast the radio loud, now
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

<3PrettyInPink<3 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
"She Belongs To Me."

Casual Acceptance

Before anyone guesses, this is not a romance-novel, or anything of that matter. Its a Fantasy-Book-Based Book. I just read a book that I thought was so fantabulous that I thought it gave me an idea for my own little story. I'm not taking every single idea of the story out and using it as my own. I'm simply, using one little tiny idea, and tweaking it, with my own. Comment on how you like the Chapters. Hopefully, I'll finish this story.

Chapter 1
"That's not the truth. And, you know it. You know something that we don't!"

As all stories do, this story starts with a hero. A hero, who hardly knows of it, that he is as fit for the title as anyone else is. It starts with a tragic beginning, and a tragic ending. All of which, cannot be stopped. But, little by little, things are changing around the hero. Things are changing in him, and around him. He can't stop these changes, for he was destined for these changes. But, the only thing that can stop these changes, are death.

In the land of Hakindel, they are ruled by a king. A king, so ruthless, and so heart wrenching, that he cares of no one, but himself. As usual, the king is a tyrant, bent on making things to his honor, and to his liking. Though, that hardly made things important. The king was ruler of all the lands in the world, and no one could stop his power. No one, but one.

That one, was a young boy, who's name was Mortimer. Only being 15 at the time, tall and lanky, without very much known to mouth as to how to defend himself, besides the average play-fights, with his brother, Okle. He wasn't anyone's thought to be powerful, or amazing. Instead, he was thought to be an average farm-hand boy, who'd soon grow into being a soldier for the King's Army. That wasn't the truth, at all. Instead, he wanted to become something helpful for everyone. Not just the king. He never believed in violence. Only, in love.

"Mo! Mo, get up and get your silly behind on the trail. We've got hunting to do!" A voice rang out. Mo's eyes, silently drifted out of sleep, and back into the real world, though he did feel dizziness in his eye lids. He always fell asleep like this, and had an amazing 'Welcome Back', calling from his brother.

Mo rubbed his eyes, and glanced from his brother to the room, nervously. Something was different today. Probably, because he was going hunting for the third time this year. That was usually his brothers job. But, that probably wasn't it. Instead, he brushed off his clothing and quickly, grabbed his bow and arrow. "Sorry. Must've drifted off. Morning already?"

Okle rolled his eyes, and swung around a wooden pole, that supported the cabin. "No, you foolish boy." His blond hair seemed more copper today than any other. Fair hair wasn't only to both brother's liking. They both seemed steady at looking gruff and tough, even though only one of them, wasn't. "Its noon. You've fell straight asleep since then, and I can't believe I waited for you. I could've left without you." His mumbling trailed off as his brother left for the outside. Sunshine was glowing on Mo's eyes, still. Traces of bags felt at his finger-tips.

The clothing was on his bed, folded neatly. He pulled on the over-shirt, and the pants, to go with it. They kept him warm in the winter, but loosely cool in the summer time. He raced outside with the bow and arrow, and tried to catch up with his brother, who was already far in the woods by now. But, Mo knew his way, and would probably find him after he caught his first Nrashin, an animal which was transparent as ice. As soon as you ate it, a new Nrashin was born. It was like a game to the brothers. Although, some people hated Nrashin, and that thought them as poor-man's food.

Quietly, Mo pushed the branches that were in front of his face, out of his way, and began to sniff out tracks. It was a game, entirely. But, it was something his father had taught him, when his mother was too busy cooking. As he searched, he thought of his mother. Beautiful mother, with curly, golden locks, who sang to him on hard, hated days. But, she was long gone now. Golden cold had got to her. Poor Mother.

But, now he was seeing visions. Flashing lights, of his mother dancing around, swirling a small little toddler in the air. It was him, all the same. "Snap out of it." Okle shouted. Mo had caught up to him. Or, Okle had quietly found him in the night. "You see!" an animal had galloped away.

His brother wrinkled his face into a frown, and continued on his way, mumbling. But, Mo sat on the ground, disappointed, and began to tie his laces. Through the leaves, he had found a large, large egg. Swirled on it, were designs of everything mystical. It was beautiful and mysterious. Yet, it had a nice tint to it.

"What are you doing?" A young girl whispered. She was in a musty dress, and had to be his age. Her hair was a fair red, and she had a curved nose, that went inward. She curtisied. "I asked, what are you doing?"

Mo was stunned. He held up the egg. "Looking. Just, hunting."

"Don't ever let go of it." She whispered, and sat down next to him. He noticed she wasn't wearing any shoes, and her back was to the tree, next to him.

"What is it?"

"An egg."

"Not only that. What is it, exactly? You must know."

"I know of nothing."

Mo was beginning to get angry. "That's not the truth, and you know it! You know something, we don't!"

"We? Who is we?"

"My brother and-" A yelling, scolding voice, followed by a bell rang out.

"MO! ORKLE!" It was his father, calling them in for dinner.

Mo, turned to the cabin, "Stay here. I'll be-" As he turned around, the girl was gone. But, her footsteps burned an imprint into the leaves.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:12 PM
sayonara love.

My Mood: Angelic
Dudetteroxs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
*applause*

This was a great story, I hope you continue it. Are you going to put all the chapters in one post? Or keep putting them in different posts?
Old 12-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Blast the radio loud, now
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

<3PrettyInPink<3 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
One post, because my mom says its easier for her to find what I wrote, but thanks!

Old 12-16-2006, 03:17 PM
sayonara love.

My Mood: Angelic
Dudetteroxs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3PrettyInPink<3 View Post
One post, because my mom says its easier for her to find what I wrote, but thanks!

Very true, and you're welcome.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Not all angels have wings
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

theastroA has disabled reputation
I like it so far, I think Im going to continue reading it