Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Webkinz Discussion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:14 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Yeah some are new and them some are from last year! Like the 1st 2 items are new!
Old 10-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkglitter View Post
Yeah some are new and them some are from last year! Like the 1st 2 items are new!
I've been buying a piece here and a piece there - eventually I'll have the full set (including the 2 new pieces lol). Out of the 22 items, so far I have 15 - none of the more expensive items yet. Though I have the kinzcash, I wasn't ready to see it all go in one fell swoop!

EDIT: OK went back and bought the rest of the pieces. That new lamp is really fun!

~~~

Last edited by TopazR; 10-17-2008 at 01:56 AM..
Old 10-17-2008, 01:05 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
I used to play, then it stopped working on my computer in January. I was pro at Supermodelz!!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Don't forget - today is the last day to buy this years Halloween Theme!

~~~

Old 10-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
LOL Well Webkinz pulled a fast one on us!
They still have all the Halloween them for sale.
It all still says "Available until Oct. 28" on all of the items.
The nice thing is they have put a few of the pieces on sale - 10% off.

~~~

Old 10-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Topazr I found the whimsy Drangon Where i was on V-Kay! LOL Idk if you are still looking for it. Thanks for the update on the halloween items
Old 10-29-2008, 11:54 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
I have 5 and I started collecting Last year. lol. I made a whole mansion for them on webkinz.com. Webkinz isn't that addicting anymore though. I also have trading cards and I got a rare egyption item from it.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkglitter View Post
Topazr I found the whimsy Drangon Where i was on V-Kay! LOL Idk if you are still looking for it. Thanks for the update on the halloween items
Very cool! I've been hearing rumors of them releasing more out to the markets. I haven't had a chance to go looking these last few weeks since I first heard more were out there. The difficult thing is there are so many of the new releases coming up over the next few months that are so tempting! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akovia View Post
I have 5 and I started collecting Last year. lol. I made a whole mansion for them on webkinz.com. Webkinz isn't that addicting anymore though. I also have trading cards and I got a rare egyption item from it.
Nice! I've been picking up a few Egyptian pieces now and then from Arte in the Curio Shop. Just today I bought the obelisk and the vase. I currently have my few Egyptian pieces in with my few Medieval pieces and one Aztec piece. Of course I'm near broke now what with the halloween and all the rares I've picked up lately rofl!

~~~

Old 11-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Registered+

quinnriley is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have 5 webkinz now.

Everyone add me (pm me for my name) and send messages!

Last edited by TopazR; 11-04-2008 at 11:21 PM.. Reason: minor adjustment