Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Will your computer be able to handle Windows Vista?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:54 PM
VMK Retired player

Bestwheels is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i am a certified tester or should i say jounier tester so i can make sure u can play very nice games on it
Old 09-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Registered+

WDSnav is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I am a tester and I have tried it, to tell you the truth I am not that impressed. Ok its pretty and I like the gui but it is mostly the same as xp. Same task manager, same basic concept, nothing I would find revolutionary. Im not gonna waste any money on it.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PaperClip is floating through Inner Space
Just to let everyone know, there is now a new version of Windows Vista out. It is the RC1, which means Release Canadate 1. Right now it is only available to people that subscribe to MSDN. Here it is in exact quote; The final major pre-release of Windows Vista—Release Candidate 1 (RC1)—is now available for priority access by Customer Preview Program (CPP) participants only. If you registered for this program in June, please look for a recent e-mail message from Microsoft (sent in early September) with information regarding RC1. If you are not registered but would like to receive Windows Vista RC1, the CPP will open to new participants in the coming weeks. Please check this site periodically for updates.

Customer participation and feedback are integral parts of our development process. Thank you for deciding to install and test RC1 and for being a critical part of the Windows Vista team!

You can check it out on the Windows Vista site. www.microsoft.com/windowsvista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-gon View Post
I know, I meant $150 at the least.

~Q/S
It might be $150 when it is as old as Windows XP.