Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with VMK and Disney.

Old I neeeeed a signature! - xoop

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:46 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
I neeeeed a signature! - xoop

I need a new sig [:
Now I have two ideas, lemme put them up and then you decide which (if you want) to do.

IDEA ONE - WILL REQUIRE WORK (because I'm on a slow, slow computer which will not let me collect all the pictures I need! Plus I have to go to the airport!) -
Pictures - Cropped (or just pictures, I don't mind) pics of Natalie Grant, Taylor swift, Kris Allen, Casting Crowns, 10th ave. north (the band), Flyleaf, and Hillsong United, all in the sig (if you can fit them all! haha). When and if cropped, they don't have to be perfect. In fact, maybe make them less than perfect [: Pictures may be layered.
Background: If they're cropped, please make the background transparent. If not, please make it so the pictures take up all the space and no background is needed.
Text: (In front of all the pictures) can't live without music- the heartbeat of life
Text color: Blue with yellow border. If it totally clashes, please make it however you want it, just with the vv font vv and border.
Font: Georgia
Thank you in advance, I know this is a huge deal (maybe it's not for you guys actually, because you all can actually do this jazz)

IDEA TWO:
Transparent sig with in the Georgia font, "xoop". Text color is blue with a yellow border. If possible, maybe make it cast a shadow. If not, that's cool too [:

Thanks! Even if nobody does it! [:
Old 09-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Tianna is my best frann :

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Sad
iKayla is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'll work on the transparent signature right now ;D
Uhm I made two but I can't find the one without the green o.o I'll remake it.
anyway here is one:
Click

Last edited by iKayla; 09-26-2009 at 12:10 AM..
Old 09-26-2009, 12:27 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 

xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Thanks for taking the time to make one for me! But I can't get to it, the link isn't working
Old 09-28-2009, 08:20 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Bumperooni
Old 09-28-2009, 09:01 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure

here you go.
I didn't have time to do the first one so I did the second one instead. ;D
Old 09-30-2009, 08:50 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Whoahh thanks! [: I love it!