Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > VMK & Disney Audio/Video Forum

VMK & Disney Audio/Video Forum Post your audio/video files here about VMK and Disney. All posts are moderated in this forum.

Old Unoccupied Castle Suite, with Motion and Sound Effects

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:38 AM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Curious
alice is as Frosty as a Snowman
Unoccupied Castle Suite, with Motion and Sound Effects

Before the Castle Suite was put on sale, I borrowed a friend's room with only the original furniture in it, and made a brief video. I saved it in swf format, so that it would run in a continuous loop in my browser. (Makes it seem more like being logged into VMK!)

I wish the link to this file could just be shared directly, without a hosting service, but I couldn't figure out a way to do that securely. This looks much better in Explorer than Firefox. It takes a while to load, so be patient.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:28 AM
I Love Pluto!

My Mood: Amazed
Captain_Heather is as Frosty as a Snowman
Am I missing where it is to download on this thread? I don't see it.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:43 AM
So's your face :p
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Insomnious
iLoveTheRain has disabled reputation
That's really neat! ^_^

Heather: If it isn't loading, try quoting her post to see the url and plug it into your browser.

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that "normal" is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage."

TTFE
Old 05-26-2008, 08:49 AM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Curious
alice is as Frosty as a Snowman
The link to the video showed up when I posted it originally; now sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

So sorry; I will try to figure out what's wrong when I get a chance. (Won't be for several days.)

Old 05-26-2008, 12:38 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
If you want to see the video, quite alice's post. Then, take the first link (But take out the IMG and URL thing. Copy and paste the very first link into the URL thing (Or searcher)

Then, you should be able to see the video. It might take a while, but it's worth it.

Thanks for showing this video alice!

~Polar