Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Events

VMK Events VMK Events

Old queue to get out!?!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
queue to get out!?!!

Holy Macerol there was a queue to get out of the Dark rides lol looks like alot of people want to get coral.
Theres alot of lag right now for me. Anyone else?
Old 03-02-2008, 05:01 AM
Registered+

UmmYeahOk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think its rediculous. half the times I rode I somehow got off the ride without every clicking anything. I kept my mouse completely out of the window to prevent this. Apparently it happened a lot to several others causing back ups and wait times... ...there was a 110 person queue just to enter another room!!! Eventually the host had to boot everyone and close the room.

Ive been to different location (north, south, etc) of the ride and chose right and left enterances, and they all gave me the lame bar stool pole. At least the times I was lucky enough to finish the ride. Half the time, if I didnt magically fall off the ride, VMK would close. And I have a pretty great computer, but today, man!
Old 03-02-2008, 05:16 AM
so bored

jedibunny is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmYeahOk View Post
I think its rediculous. half the times I rode I somehow got off the ride without every clicking anything. I kept my mouse completely out of the window to prevent this. Apparently it happened a lot to several others causing back ups and wait times... ...there was a 110 person queue just to enter another room!!! Eventually the host had to boot everyone and close the room.

Ive been to different location (north, south, etc) of the ride and chose right and left enterances, and they all gave me the lame bar stool pole. At least the times I was lucky enough to finish the ride. Half the time, if I didnt magically fall off the ride, VMK would close. And I have a pretty great computer, but today, man!
i think he is talking about the alice and peter pan rides not the ride-a-thon
those always have lag and lines

but the regular rides did have lines and lag today bc of all the ppl trying to get coral magic

btw the post was the only prize today
Old 03-02-2008, 05:38 AM
Registered+

UmmYeahOk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I finally figured that out, after reading the main POTC post... ...that and coral. I had no idea. Since then, Ive ridden 5 times and only have gotten the sword pin once, didnt pull it out though. Seems like its no problem for everyone else. Theyre all getting coral.

Atleast after reading I feel a little bit better about not getting a jolly roger flag. I thought I was the only one