Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Year Of A Million Scams! (The Lost and Revived Story of VMK!)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:46 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
MagicMonkeys has disabled reputation
Post Year Of A Million Scams! (The Lost and Revived Story of VMK!)

Hey everyone! I posted this story a while back and hadn't messed with it so it got closed, and I'd like to bring it back up. I hope you enjoy it. I will be copying and pasting the chapters I have already made, but only when I get a reasonable amount of posts.

You all know the Year of A Million Dreams has happened at the parks, but now it's the Year of A Million Scams!

Chapter One - The Chat Room: Part A

Pinkpurple12: Hey, Tile.
Tilemaster: Hey, Pink.
Pinkpurple12: VMK has been going crazy recently, haven't you noticed?
Tilemaster: Yeah. Ever since VMK installed those "security" cameras, people haven't been saying what they feel like!
Pinkpurple12: It wasn't like this in beta. Everyone spoke what they felt, and were nicer to eachother.
Tilemaster: Well, I feel it's time I tell you a little story, Pink.
Pinkpurple12: Well, go ahead then.
Tilemaster: On February 16, I was chosen to be a before-tester in VMK. The only four players were me, Celyca, Pleekly, and Yavn.
Pinkpurple12: OMG! You knew yavn?! Can you get him to meet me? I've always wanted to meet him.
Tilemaster: Don't interupt me, Pink, or I'll stop the story.
Pinkpurple12: Oh, sorry.
Tilemaster: Well, yavn gave us Green Flips, Green Shirt with VMK Logo for the boy characters, Green Bag Pants, and Green Ears. Yavn granted us with infinity credits, but with a promise. We must not reveal this secret to anyone, except our closest friends, like you. One day, we all got together to befriend eachother, but things didn't go right. We could only carry 2 friends, so that was a problem. Yavn was friends with us all, so that left us with 1 more friend.
Pinkpurple12: You were FRIENDS with yavn!? Sorry to interrupt..
Tilemaster: Yes, I was. Back to the story:
The two others both wanted to be friends with me. Pleekly didn't end up to be my friend, so now he is after me. Yavn gave up his infinity credits, because he didn't want to cheat when it opened up.
VMKCAMERA: YoU mUsT sToP sPeAkInG<>
@$#%*^& : Thank goodness you two are here! If only these cameras weren't going haywire...

Chapter Two - The Chat Room: Part B

@$#%*^& : *ZAP* The Camera is gone.. for now. This chat room isn't safe for you two. Log onto VMK now, and search for this room. You will be given a ticket.
{Code} *&* {Code}
@$#%*^& : Don't worry, Tilemaster. Pink is an excellent decoder.
{@$#%*^& Left the chat room}
Tilemaster: Well, as I was saying..
Pinkpurple12: *...&...*... I've seen this code before! * means VMK, and & means CameraStop~~~~, so this person must want us to visit the room VMK~CameraStop~VMK!
Tilemaster: OK.... but now what? VMK hasn't been working all day! How are we supposed to log on?
Pinkpurple12: I don't know.. let's just try.
Tilemaster: By the way, do you still have my Flying Carpet Magic?
Pinkpurple12: Yeah...
Tilemaster: Ok, just wondering.
{Plee exits the chat room}
Pinkpurple12: Umm, who is Plee?
Tilemaster: I think I have an idea...
{Tilemaster exits the chat room}
Pinkpurple12: Wait for me!
{Pinkpurple12 exits the chat room}
{EVIL_Yavn enters the chat room}
{EVIL_Lily enters the chat room}
{EVIL_Lion enters the chat room}
EVIL_Yavn: Muahaha! We've finally done it! VMK has been taken over by cameras! The only mystery is: Who was %$%@%, or whatever those symbols were.
EVIL_Lily: Well, sir... I believe that mystery chatter was the real yavn in hiding.
EVIL_Lion: And also... Pinkblueyellow120, er, whatever, has FCM magic... this looks like a job for EVIL_Scammer.
{EVIL_Scammer enters the chat room}
EVIL_Scammer: You called?

Chapter Three - The Chat Room: Part C
EVIL_Yavn: Ah, you're here! We need you to do your best to find the three remaining un-scammed characters: Tilemaster, pinkpurple12, and yavn, VMK's producer.
EVIL_Scammer: This sounds like a job for my friend, EVIL_Hacker.
{EVIL_Hacker enters the chat room}
EVIL_Hacker: Hey... I was napping!
EVIL_Scammer: Well, we've got an important job for you.
EVIL_Lily: There are three characters that remained unhacked in VMK.
EVIL_Lion: They are named Pinkpurple12, Tilemaster, and yavn.
EVIL_Hacker: I'm on it.
{EVIL_Hacker exits the chat room}
EVIL_Scammer: Well, once he hacks, I'll work on scamming.
{EVIL_Scammer exits the chat room}
EVIL_Yavn: Now, our job is to pose as guests and follow these three once they are found. I'll follow yavn.
EVIL_Lily: I'll follow Pinkpurple12.
EVIL_Lion: I wanted Pinkpurple12!
EVIL_Lily: Ya gotta be faster!
EVIL_Yavn: Break it up you two!
EVIL_Lion: Ok, I'll follow Tilemaster.
EVIL_Yavn: Get to work!
{EVIL_Yavn exits the chat room}
{EVIL_Lion exits the chat room}
{EVIL_Lion re-enters the chat room}
EVIL_Lion: Gotta be faster EVIL_Lily!
GHOSTMASTER: Be careful you two, bad things will come your way.
EVIL_Lily: Uh.... I'm leavin'
{EVIL_Lily exits the chat room}
GHOSTMASTER: EVIL_Lion... come back to our side. EVIL_Yavn is planning to trash you before Lily.
EVIL_Lion: You know what, I think you've cleared my eyes.
{EVIL_Lion's nickname changes to VMK_Lion}
VMK_Lion: Thank you so much GHOSTMASTER.
{GHOSTMASTER's nickname changes to The_Real_Yavn}
The_Real_Yavn: You are welcome.
{The_Real_Yavn exits the chat room}
VMK_Lion: Thank you, yavn...
{VMK_Lion exits the chat room}

Chapter Four: The Gazebo Room Part A
Once Tilemaster and pinkpurple12 got online, myseriously, the MAP was gone! They started clicking around to find the Guest Rooms button. They couldn't. They both turned blue, and re-entered the chat room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Tilemaster enters the chat room}
{Pinkpurple12 enters the chat room}
Tilemaster: I couldn't find the guest room button. How about you?
Pinkpurple12: No.. but I think I have an idea. As I left the chat room, someone named EVIL_Yavn entered immediately after I left. I wonder what he's up to.
Tilemaster: We'll have no idea until we go to that room.. maybe Plee has something to do with it as well.
Pinkpurple12: And didn't you notice that no characters were online when we were online recently?
Tilemaster: Yea.. maybe they ran out of map as well!
Pinkpurple12: Well, maybe we can figure out something...
{GHOSTMASTER enters the chat room}
Pinkpurple12: gggghoooossssttttmaaaasssstttteeerrr?
GHOSTMASTER: Don't be afraid. Follow these instructions quickly and carefully: Press V-M-M-A-K-P on the login screen followed by your username. This should...
{VMK_Lion enters the chat room}
VMK_Lion: clear the map for you. EVIL_Yavn is up to something. He turned myself and Lily into his little "minions", but yavn changed me back.
{GHOSTMASTER's nickname changes to The_Real_Yavn}
Lion is correct. He's also taken all of the other staff as well. You two are the only ones that can save all the staff. Me and Lion are in danger if we try that.
Tilemaster: But.. how? How do you keep finding us? How can EVIL_Yavn turn the staff into evil things?
VMK_Lion: Just type in what yavn told me and do as you were told before.
Quote:
{Code} *&* {Code}
@$#%*^& : Don't worry, Tilemaster. Pink is an excellent decoder.
{@$#%*^& Left the chat room}
Tilemaster: Well, as I was saying..
Pinkpurple12: *...&...*... I've seen this code before! * means VMK, and & means CameraStop~~~~, so this person must want us to visit the room VMK~CameraStop~VMK!
Pinkpurple12: As you say, yavn. We'll meet you there in about ten minutes.
Tilemaster: We just need to talk it over.
The_Real_Yavn: As you wish.
{The_Real_Yavn's nickname changes to GHOSTMASTER}
{GHOSTMASTER exits the chat room}
VMK_Lion: Good luck.
{VMK_Lion exits the chat room}
Tilemaster: I am kinda freaked out. It could be EVIL_Yavn and EVIL_Lion disguised, but they were both so calm. I think we should trust them.
Pinkpurple12: It's worth a try.. but I need to get some lunch first.
Tilemaster: Forget lunch! VMK is in our hands.
Pinkpurple: Yeah, our little virtual hands
Tilemaster: We can do this. Remember:
Quote:
V-M-M-A-K-P followed by your username
Pinkpurple12: Gotcha. See you in *&*!
Tilemaster: See ya.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, Tile and pinkpurple12 typed in V-M-M-A-K-P as told, and when they got online...
-----
"WHOAH! What happened to the map!" exclaimed both of them. *ping!* They both received a message.

Quote:
Dear Tilemaster and Pinkpurple12, welcome to the future of VMK! You will receive approximately ten minutes to explore, then meet me in my room.

Sincerely, yavn

P.S. In the future of VMK, you will have unlimited chat, but IN the real future, you have to be careful. Nobody is online in FutureWorldVMK so have fun! Explore!

P.P.S.
Any talk you have will appear to each of us.

~Entire staff team
~or as we like to say..VMK_Lion and yavn :/
Tilemaster: Whoah! How about it, Pinkpurple12?
Pinkpurple12: I'm finished exploring FutureWorldFantasyland! You gotta try it!
Tilemaster: FutureWorldFrontierland, isn't that interesting?
Pinkpurple12: Remember, we only get 10 minutes, now 9 minutes, to explore the entire park.
Tilemaster: Right.
A FEW MINUTES LATER
yavn: Five minutes are up! Continue searching! Remember, each room you visit you can find some special magic pin. These will go with your character back into PresentDayVMK.
Tilemaster: I can't do it quick enough! So much to do!
Pinkpurple12: I've found 1211 B.C. Caveman Magic!
Tilemaster: Hurry over to FutureNewOrleans, you can get Virtual Instrument magic! I've already got the Trombone!
yavn: Time is UP! Hurry over to *&* *wink*wink* and you will get to explore more later.
~~~~~~~~~~~
They both said "wow" and there was YAVN... standing in the middle of a...

Chapter Five - The Gazebo Room Part B

They both said "wow" and there was YAVN... standing in the middle of a... gazebo? They had never seen a gazebo in VMK before. Well, this was VMK in the future.

Tilemaster: So, what's so special about this gazebo?
Pinkpurple12: Yea, why did you stop us from getting our magic for THIS?
Yavn: Well, I really need to talk to you, and this is the only place safe.
Tilemaster: Okay, then start talking.
Yavn: I can't. There are cameras planted all over VMK, even in this future one, and there is only one place we may be safe.
Pinkpurple12: Yeah.. so where do we need to go?
Yavn: The moon.
Tilemaster: The moon.. what's on the moon?
Yavn: We need assistance from the Moon Characters. They also have a game up there, but we can't access it. It's VMK; Virtual Moon Kingdom. We need to find MOON_Yavn and MOON_Lily. They are the two main staff there. EVIL_Lily has gained too much evil power, so I cannot change her back unless we have MOON_Lily. So.. if you'd step back, please.

Yavn punched in a code on a small metal box and the room started to shake. Tilemaster and Pinkpurple12 feel onto the soft grass. Yavn stepped off the gazebo like he's done it a million times. The gazebo split in half and a giant building entrance popped out of the ground

Tilemaster: Wow.. what is THAT?
Pinkpurple12: I don't know.. but I have an idea that we're not in for a normal trip to the moon.
Yavn: You are correct. If you would please step inside...

Yavn helped the two up, and they moved their characters into the building.

Yavn: As you see, this is the VMK HQ in the game. This is where we make EVERYTHING. The green flips you have, your FCM magic Pinkpurple12, btw, give it back to Tilemaster, and even the smallest things like the gray crates.
Pinkpurple12: Oh, wow.. I can't believe it. Every great item in VMK was made here!
Yavn: Sadly, every bad item too. This is the EPCOT Turnstile, it didn't turn out so well. We gave it to some people to test, but then they started making people pay the highest price to do something. So, we had to remove the item completely from the game.
Tilemaster: I hate people who do things like that: Is that why you made the pay-to-play rule?
Yavn: Yes. Only staff could use this item then. But of course, the price was 5 credits. Now, if you'd please follow me.

Yavn led them down a hall, apparently called the Hall of Events. They guessed that this was where they planned all the events that happened in VMK. Yavn took a right turn into a small room.

Yavn: This is the Room of Magic. We've created and tested every magic here. You can imagine how many have failed.. this is the Wall of Failure. We figured that some day we would have to use these.. but we knew there would be consequences of using them. We think EVIL_Yavn came in here and stole the one-of-a-kind magic. I may not tell you what it is... but this magic did lead to the VMK Cameras. This is the only place without cameras because it's all magic free except this one room. Now, please take one of these. This is a space rocket magic.
Tilemaster: Space Rocket? Why didn't you ever release it? That would have been cool!
Yavn: We tried to make a deal with Virtual Moon Kingdom, and we worked with them to create Space Rocket Magic, but then they declined and it had to go on the Wall of Failure. Now, we must use it to get to the other VMK.
Pinkpurple12: Okay, I'm ready. As long as I get to keep this magic!
Yavn: Okay, blast off in three: two: one...
?????: Stop right there!
-------------------------------------------------

Okay, all my original chapters are now up! Now, I have to start writing new ones @_@

Enjoy!

~MM

Patrons to every friend, and especially to yavn, and all the staff.
See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime

Last edited by MagicMonkeys; 08-31-2009 at 12:40 PM..
Old 08-26-2009, 10:52 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
Hmm... interesting.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:31 AM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Okie dokie! Chapter two coming up!

EDIT: Chapter two is up!

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 08-27-2009, 05:22 PM
VMK's New Arcade Man!!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
PowerfulSonicMint is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmm... I've done a story that VMK exploded when it closed, and people were infected by the radiation. And why was it called "Year Of A Million Scams"?
Old 08-27-2009, 08:40 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

You shall find out soon enough!

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 08-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Is Brave really Brave?
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: AFK
bravejacob is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hmm good story
Old 08-28-2009, 09:32 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

Chapter 4 is up! Now I have to start writing new chapters not from my original story. Stay tuned!

~MM

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 08-30-2009, 02:39 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I really like this (: I think I read this the first time..
not so sure but I want you to continue
Old 08-30-2009, 07:24 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Can't wait for more!
- ace
Old 08-30-2009, 04:44 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

I'll have to write a chapter.. keep watch and it will pop up sooner or later!

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 08-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Go Donald Duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Exasperated
Bobray is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It's a great story so far, I really want to see Chapter 5 now! lol
Old 08-31-2009, 12:40 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

Chapter 5 is up! Enjoy!

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime
Old 09-19-2009, 01:52 AM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase

Bumpidy bump bump

I. Need. Comments. LOL

See you around,
MagicMonkeys
PartlyCloudy
mostlycloudy
cloudyskys
Adventureyoll
LastHyperLime