Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
LOL!
"Don't be hating on the machoness!"
XD
Old 05-11-2009, 02:41 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
Please put me in it! Meet me or something I want in.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:58 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
like i said with a buncha people already..
I
CAN'T.

the story is as full as it gets (and i'm going to be taking out some people) and if i let you in now also, the other 800 people who asked.. it would be unfair to them.
LOL

Old 05-11-2009, 03:00 AM
I'm so 2008 Your 200LATE
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Artistic
Kyris is floating through Inner Space
okay! fine lol I'm aught up.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:49 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
note:
this story takes place around may 2008ish kay?

Chapter 46: What the…?

**5:14**

AthleticAisha opened her eyes, as she lied on the cold, cracked pavement. Her vision was blurred, her head cloudy. She slowly got up, unsteadily.

“Wh-where am I….
is this… heaven?”

She looked around, to see a very tarnished, decaying city, with litter everywhere, buildings about to collapse. Grafitti lined the streets, and the skies were dark, gray and gloomy. She turned to hear a subtle buzzing sound, and it was from a malfunctioning neon sign. Flickering off and on, it read “McDonald’s.”

“Wow. This is a very ugly heaven.”

Soon, 2 gray people, who looked very much like the guests they were escaping, walked down the streets almost robotically, both wearing some sort of glowing electric bracelet.

Candy (AthleticAisha) gasped and hid behind a crumbling building, afraid of the consequences if they had seen her. Slightly peering out from the corner, she backed up a bit, and bumped into someone.

Gasping, Candy turned around to see Soda (SassaFrazz).

“CANDY? I--“ Soda started, but Candy wrapped her arm around Soda’s mouth and sternly screeched a “SHHHH” into Soda’s ear, and then pointing to the people. Candy took Soda’s hand and led her away from the guest-looking people, and pulled her down the dark alley that she was backing up into.

Left, left, and a right... and soon they found themselves at a dead end, with a 10 foot wooden fence. Solid, but it had ridges.
Candy began to climb it slowly, water dripping from her torn clothes, and Soda followed next to her.
Getting to the top, Candy and Soda launched themselves off the fence, landing skillfully with a grunt.

They found themselves at another dark alley, but ahead seemed to lead back out into the streets.

Candy looked at Soda for a moment, and Soda gave her a slight nod. With that, they ran forward…

Only to find themselves in front of about 8 guesty-looking people, wearing the same gray clothes, gray skin, glowy bracelets; the works.
They gasped and took a step back; back into the alley they came from, when all of a sudden…

From behind the guesty-looking people, hikoik and Blossomflower ran straight forward, not seeming to mind the guests at all, and hikoik even tripped one that was walking.

“GUYS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” screamed AthleticAisha, a little comforted to see her old friends again, but was panicking about the guests.
“Candy? Soda?” yelled Flower, as Soda poked her head from behind the wall, with her usual o.o face.

Flower and hikoik ran towards the 2, as the tripped guest got up, bewildered.

“WHAT WERE YOU DOING, JUST RUNNING RIGHT PAST THEM?” yelled Soda, in a hushed, airy tone.
“Relax dude, they can’t see us...” said hikoik, as he shot a smirk to flower, who caught it and smirked back.
“They.. they can’t?” asked AthleticAisha, looking over at soda, who had just as much of a puzzled face as she did.
Flower smiled. “Nope. Or hear us.”
“Not at all.” finished hikoik.
“They can feel us, but can’t see us…” he continued, looking back at the guest who tripped over “nothing”.
“Well, I wouldn’t know. I just woke up a few minutes ago…” said Candy, one eyebrow raised.
“Yeah, same here…” continued soda.

Flower and hikoik looked at each other.

“We’ve been up like, way longer than that…” said flower. “Long enough to realize that the guesty-looking people can’t see or hear us…” continued hikoik.
“Oh. And… we think… we’re in the future.” finished flower.

“… the future?” said soda and candy at the same time. They looked at each other and shared an “oK…” face, and shrugged the whole thing off.
“Yeahhh.” continued flower.
“Why…” replied candy, giving her the “f1” maplestory glare.
“Well, after hikoik pulled me out of the garbage can that I woke up in… which… I’m still surprised he did so…” started flower, giving hikoik a fishy glare… “We found a poster that read ‘All Hail Guestalina. Year 2009 will be the start of a new era.’…” she continued, as hikoik interrupted, “… and then we found a second one… and a… third one…”

“AND EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE GUESTS.” yelled Blossomflower, in quite a sudden manner, which caused the other 3 to pull slightly away from her, wondering if their hearing will still be fine after that outburst.
“And strangely, some people AREN’T gray. They’re just wearing gray clothes and stuff but other than that……. yeah.” added hikoik.

“… So how exactly are we.. in the.. future?” asked Candy.
Soda sat down on the cement, and commented “… didn’t we get eaten by the whirlpool thingy?”
“I DUNNO. NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE…” yelled flower… again.
“Dude. Will you SHUT UP?” roared hikoik into her face, veins popping out of his neck.
“WELL IF YOU DIDN’T WANT ME TO BE MY NORMAL BALLISTIC SELF, YA SHOULDA LEFT ME IN THE TRASHCAN.” screamed flower, arms flailing up and down, as candy took a seat next to soda.

The 2 went on screaming, as soda and candy’s attention was directed back and forth…

“YOU KNOW WHAT? MAYBE I SHOULD’VE.”
“WELL THEN THAT’S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT DOING SO.”
“DO YOU REALLY WANT IT THAT WAY?”
“I KNOW YOU WANT IT THAT WAY.”
“WELL SO DO I. AND IT’S NOT TOO LATE NOW..”
“… wai--.. WHA--?”

hikoik picked up flower, smirking.

“DUDE. PUT ME DOWN!”

He let out an evil laugh as he tossed her over his shoulder and held her like a sack of potatoes, then went to the nearest trashcan, with flower kicking and screaming.

“Psst. Candy. Got any popcorn?” said Soda.
“I wish….” replied candy, her stomach growling.

“SODA. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME THAT WE ALL SKIPPED LUNCH? I’M STARVING…” she whined, glaring at soda, who looked away with a “SO-REE..” face.

They looked back up at the sound of a loud “CLANG”, and turned to see flower’s legs sticking out of a trashcan, and hikoik brushing off the palms of his hands.

wow.
this stretched longer than I wanted.
oh well.
next chappeh
rofl

Old 05-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

Oh wow, because 2009 is so in the future..XD LOL!
Wow, hikiok threw Flowa in the trash can!
tee-hee!
omg..of course, McDonald's.
another kewl chapter xD
Old 05-11-2009, 05:17 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

hey hey hey hey. it's one year into the future for them.
STILL THE FUTURE
rofl

and he would actually do that. rofl

Old 05-11-2009, 07:57 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
xDDD
Great chapter, Flowa!
.:Blue:.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Oh...I have something to add!
Haven't they like skipped a day's worth of meals? XD LOL
EDIT:
OMG! sodaXhikoik is actually mentioned! XD LOL
Chapter 23 EVERBODY!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:27 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

it has?
and no. they last ate like..
6 AM

and.. it's almost 6 PM.. they've skipped lunch
but not any more than that
LOL

Old 05-12-2009, 12:44 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yay my future idea is finally posted! (after 6 months that i told flower the idea @_@)
Old 05-12-2009, 12:46 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

cuz.. it took me like 6 months to continue the story
rofl

Old 05-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

oh well...
um.
rotfl. yeah, its so mentioned!
Old 05-12-2009, 01:07 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

the entire soda sleeping on hikoik's shoulder thingy?
rofl

LOL i forgot about that

Old 05-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

and CyanTara saying 'Aww how cute, Soda and hikoik!' or something along those lines.
...dudee, hikoik, I'm sorry if I'm spelling ur name wrong. rotfl