Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old September: What Is Your VMK Character Doing Now?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:59 AM
Administrator
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Bahahaha
Zilly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
September: What Is Your VMK Character Doing Now?

Since VMK closed, what has your character been doing?

Has he or she retired?

Become a roadie for a rock and roll band?

Started their own renaissance fair?

Become a Jedi?

Spending all their time spying on the neighbors?

What are all those characters up to now?

Choose the guest room your character retired to, and tell us (in 150 words or less) what they are doing now.

All particpants will receive:

Old 09-02-2009, 01:23 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I just wanted to say I love this contest idea and the award. VERY CREATIVE!!

Now on to my story....

May 21, 2008 was a sad day for all. MLKnCookies knew that time was coming to an end and she had to say her goodbyes to her 150 friends. As the clock approached 1am, MLKnCookies was wearing her favorite pins and her favorite outfit, purple superhero with purple mickey ears. She retired in her favorite room called, "Cookies Suite." It was the castle suite that was filled with all her memories of VMK_Lion including, old pictures from the past years, his favorite furniture, and even the fabulous room visit.
MLKnCookies is now saving the world from evil with her best friends, and still talks to many old VMK'ers while making new friends.
"Just because something is gone and we're sad about it, doesn't mean you should try to do anything to bring it back. Missing something is part of what makes it a great memory." -Wizards of Waverly Place
Old 09-02-2009, 02:52 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
After VMK ended on May 21 of 2008, Friez retired back to her Mark Twain guest room. She sits on her Green Director's Chair and plots to take over the world. She finds an old photo album, which contains some of her best memories. She slowly put her bird hat on her head and thought of an idea- she should become a ninja jedi. She walked onto the stage and a lightsaber magically appeared from the sky and dropped into her hands. She practiced swinging the lightsaber around, and then realized she was not in proper uniform. She put on her black Haunted Mansion pants, Herbie shirt and shoes, and Musketeer hat. And at that moment, she was declared a Ninja Jedi.
-------
121 words.
And by the way, I just wanted to say that that banner for the contest is really cool!
Old 09-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Go Donald Duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Exasperated
Bobray is spinning in a Cursed Storm
On May 21, 2008, Bobray was unsure where to go. So he looked at the Mad Hatter Hat on his head, and decided to go to the Mad Hatter Tea Party Guest Room. And he has been celebrating his 364 unbirthdays ever since. Oh, and his 1 actual birthday. I guess theres not much else to say, besides that he's having the time of his life! Tea, cake, the whole shabang! VMK may be closed, but he's keepin' the guest room alive. And I bet if VMK were to somehow magically come back, I'd find him sitting in that room, partyin' like it's May 23, 2005!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:32 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
On May 21, 2008, defre was scared. Wearing his bird hat, Thunder, a yellow plaid button-up, cowboy pants, and brown slip-ons, he walked to his first room, Prime, a Mad Hatter Tea Party room. It had been unchanged from his beta days, with all of its original furnishings. He sat down in a green teacup chair, and thought about his friends. He thought about the good times. He didn't want them to go to waste. Defre stood up, and put on a black plaid button-up shirt. He declared himself a secret agent, and would find a way to open VMK back up. He now is searching the web and Disney files to find a way to reopen the game.
---------------------
Ehh, not much.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post My Answer

When VMK closed on May 21st 2008, BestCookie_Crazy, was unsure of what might happen next. She was stunned of everything that had just happened. She looked down at her signature outfit, cowboy pants, cowboy boots, the purple tank top, and her maleficent hat. She decided to go to her house: My House, her evil maleficent fortress. She still thinks of VMK and her best moments on there. With her friends. Family. And everyone else she ever met. If VMK ever came back she would be the first to go onto their site. I could almost see her sitting in her house eating mushrooms and cakes....

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy

Last edited by VMKObsessed554; 09-02-2009 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: The Life :)
Old 09-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: vmkpalish
ToBeContinued is spinning in a Cursed Storm
When VMK closed...ToBeContinued was emotional for a while. He had lost his home...and was in huge debt. He lived in a homeless for almost five months. Finally, he came out. He decided to try living in VFK-land...but it didn't work out. He couldn't choose where to live next. He finally found a home on a place called VMKForum-ville. He still fights to this day to bring back his home. He can hear the music now...
Old 09-02-2009, 09:58 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
After VMK closed, slycooper has been sitting alone in his Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room. He sat, frozen, since VMK closed. He has been contemplating how to bring VMK back. It's been more than a year. Nothing. When people walk by his guest room and walk in and see him, in the words of the band, Black Sabbath, they usually say, "We'll just pass him there. Why should we even care?" Legend has it, he turns invisible, and walks among the others. Nobody has seen him move, let alone leave the room. When somebody sits down next to him to talk to him, he remains silent. Just who is this enigma of a VMK character?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
114 words! Give or take a few. Enigma... love that word!
Old 09-02-2009, 11:46 PM
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
In the days after vmk closed, EmmaatMK decided to go to her skull rock guest room. After, she became a pirate with Jack Sparrow. They sailed the high seas, but soon after, EmmaatMK decided she just wanted to live at home. While she was there, she was lonely because vmk had closed so none of her friends could talk to her. But, she eventually made some new friends on VMKF. She hasn't spoken to any of her vmk friends since...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

VIP
farstar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
After VMK closed, Farstar retired to his Tron Guest Room and launched a campaign against barrel shifting. As the great man himself once said, “Shiftiness is a thing up with which I shall not put!”, although he never could figure out how to say “shiftiness” in VMK. What was in these barrels, cry your pardon, we shall never know. He eventually caught a very ASCII code and was de-rezed. Say sorry. In dreams, some have seen him in another dimension, battling evil and searching for true love.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
After VMK closed, IceManFan returned to his Mark Twain Steamboat Guest Room. Ice remembered all the fun days he had in vmk. So he decided to become a Tron Jedi like he pretended to be back when VMK was still open. Ice just spent quiet relaxing days in his guest room and still does.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 09-03-2009, 01:53 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Vienna, on May 21st was a sad player. Most of her friends had already left and her best friend princess_monique had decided to retire away in the far away lands of her Mark Twain Steamboat Guestroom, named 'Storage.' Vienna had tumbled back to her guest room 'The Final Stage'; this had changed from a Dark Alice Room to a Soda Shop and now it was a Castle Suite. Vienna tripped on her dark brown cowboy pants, being too long for her blue princess shoes, landed face first to the tiled floor. She fixed her Mad Hatter Hat and red dance top before taking her place next to her White Haunted Mansion Piano. Playing a couple of chords was how she spent her last days, and is how she spends the rest of her life. Now and then she stands on the balcony, towering over the lost kingdom; tears slipping every now and then.
---
Aww; how sad. xD
Got it right under the 150 word limit. XD
Old 09-03-2009, 02:43 AM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
KEBSD, at least for now, is hard at work in his Empty Dark Ride room. As he has hopes of becoming an Imagineer for Disney, he is using his VMK items in the most creative ways possible to make enjoyable attractions for... well... him to enjoy. He someday hopes that his rides will be enjoyed by not only himself, but all VMK members when the magical land of VMK opens again.

71 words... very short and bittersweet =]

~Key
Old 09-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
When VMK closed acefredfred retired to the Refreshment room.. But was then deleted when the whole database was erased..
- ace
Old 09-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Missing VMK
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Ms.PrincessLucy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Once VMK closed on May 21st of 2008, Ms.PrincessLucy retired to her Castle Suite Room. She was wearing her favorite outfit: A Princess Minnie Hat, Brown Cowboy Pants, Pink Princess Shoes, and Pink Princess Gloves. She planned to become Princess of VMK one day. She looked through her photo albums and found the greatest moments she'd ever had in VMK. Ms.PrincessLucy sure was going to miss VMK dearly. She loved talking with her friends and making new ones each day. She loved to play Pirates, Fireworks, Jungle Cruise, and the Haunted Mansion Game. Every now and then, I would cry, just looking out the window. Looking down below at how wonderful VMK was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
113 words!