Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life

A Bug's Life Bug reports? Repeat after me: There are no bugs, there are no bugs...

Old Weird VMK Pass bugs

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered+

rc678nj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Weird VMK Pass bugs

Has anyone experienced either of these?

1. When it's your turn to enter with a VMK Pass, instead of taking you to the room, VMK puts you back at the end of the line. It hasn't happened to me frequently, but on three separate occasions it did that to me during host events.

2. Not as critical, but while in line it seems like people are jumping places. One minute you'll be say at 637 and the next you'll be at 640.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:36 PM
Trader

cedog12 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yes it has happen to me and all i can say is -_-
Old 03-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Pirate in Training @ POTC
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Chele has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Chele has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc678nj View Post
Has anyone experienced either of these?

1. When it's your turn to enter with a VMK Pass, instead of taking you to the room, VMK puts you back at the end of the line. It hasn't happened to me frequently, but on three separate occasions it did that to me during host events.
This used to happen to me all the time, especially when vmk passes first started. Even with this bug, it's still better then spending your entire time on vmk clicking and clicking trying to get into the limited line of the host room, or staring at the little bar as it counts your spots down from (gasp!) 700+ and then dc'ing after 15 minutes in line due to inactivity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc678nj
2. Not as critical, but while in line it seems like people are jumping places. One minute you'll be say at 637 and the next you'll be at 640.
Isn't that crazy? My spot in line goes up then down all the time. Sometimes I wonder if somebody knows about a "secret" fast pass or something, lol. I'm sure it's just one of those oddball vmk bugs.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I wonder if they are like special people that cut in line...
Old 03-24-2008, 08:07 PM
R.I.P. VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
MagicMonkeys has disabled reputation
It's just a VMK Pass Bug, can't expect it to be perfect. If you double-click on your enter button, that normally throws you to the end of the line. The numbers are just a little inaccurate, no cutting happens.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:18 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele View Post
This used to happen to me all the time, especially when vmk passes first started. Even with this bug, it's still better then spending your entire time on vmk clicking and clicking trying to get into the limited line of the host room, or staring at the little bar as it counts your spots down from (gasp!) 700+ and then dc'ing after 15 minutes in line due to inactivity.
That was annoying. Especially when the line was 700+. I would watch tv and then I got in to spin to win inferno for a host event. Someone was taking so long that the dc monster got me! I was so mad!
Old 03-25-2008, 06:01 AM
Registered+

SleepyGirlPrincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
0mg i remember when i was in line for a really long time it was like 500 sometin then i was number one and i dc i was soooooooooooooooooooo mad ! then i went in line again btw it was 4 pirate princess and i really wanted the pin lol so i finally got in da room and it was a total fake ! it made me even more mad lol