Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Secrets of the VMK > Secret Codes

Old All Multi-Use Secret Codes Released to Date

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 09:18 AM
single-serving friend

MrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Exclamation All Multi-Use Secret Codes Released to Date

This thread contains ALL of the currently released public codes that can be used once per account. Please don't post these elsewhere on the forum because it just leads to clutter. If you find a new code or you find a code that doesn't work, please PM me.

Note #1: These codes are not case sensitive; I have typed them in ALL CAPS below because they look better that way, but you can also enter them using lower case letters.

Note #2: I have personally verified that all of these codes still work as of 2/16/06. One thing I have noticed is that sometimes if you enter a non-working code, you will get the non-working code message on every additional code you enter even if they are still valid. The only way I know of fixing this is to log out and log back in.

NEW!!! 3WCE-4VRW-CDB7-MDEQ......Pirate quest code: 100 credits (Posted 8/01/06; thanks TropicalStitch, Adventurebry, and StitchMad)

QNEL-NTBW-KLDU-GB2C......June '05 Disney Magazine code: 500 credits

WBRK-LBAG-KQNL-B9N9 .....July '05 Disney Magazine code: 500 credits

62RH-TFR5-773V-AEYM.....Disney e-mail code: 100 credits (posted 8/8/05; thanks MaliaMike)

4JVU-7BJ3-BK69-EEDQ.....Disney Vacation Club code: 100 credits (note: this may expire by 10/1/05) (Posted 8/18/05; thanks DaddyGoofster)

A8TM-5VAM-FTNB-EYXE.....E-mail code: 50 credits (Posted 8/25/05; thanks greenhpper)

GQYM-EBVX-FAEG-QHH6.....Park map pamphlet code: 50 credits (Posted 8/31/05; thanks XschmoofyX)

4CJ4-2XVH-RLLB-W3N3.....Disney Remix Mania CD code: 50 credits (Posted 9/27/05; thanks ffff)

PF7R-UXBE-MZG8-5LSV.....April 2006 Disney Adventures Code: 50 credits (Posted 3/6/06; thanks Schmoofy, Adventureally, and GothInPurple)

LAB9-RR3K-EBSK-B9D3.......Bracelet code (get a free VMK shirt)

Kellogg's Conquer the Sea Game: Pirate Furniture and Skull Rock Room. Click on the link to play this game. When the game ends (regardless of the level or how well you do), you get a unique code which will give you a set of pirate furniture (three items) and a Skull Rock room. If you delete your browser cache, you can play again and get multiple sets of furniture/rooms (Note: it is now possible to sell extra guest rooms, so you no longer have to worry about unwanted Skull Rock rooms piling up). Technically, this is different from the other multi-use codes where there is a single code, but since everyone can get as many free codes as they want at the Kellogg's site, I think it makes sense to add it here. If you have specific questions about this game or the rewards, please see the exisiting threads on this topic.

Please send me a PM if I am missing any and I will add them as necessary as soon as I can verify them. Thanks!

Obsolete Codes (these don't seem to work anymore):

VTSL-8CXS-GDMJ-BB3P.....Downtown Disney Jamba Juice code: 50 credits (Posted 11/16/05; thanks yohyoh and CL_Swordsman)

LTDB-MZBK-G65V-WBVX.....NYC Disney store code: 50 credits (note: may expire 6/30/06) (Posted 9/13/05; thanks CooledCoyote)

QWKF-YTWF-69Z9-YLQN.....WDW code:50 credits (Posted 10/22/05; thanks Cairne, marcm, and maxyboy)

L55H-VB5U-L6JY-68CA.....Disney Store (?) flyer code: 50 credits (Posted 8/18/05; thanks MaliaMike)

YBAX-KBHB-CRJB-8Y5R.....VMK Central flyer code: 50 credits (Posted 8/22/05; thanks stunticonaol)

BL5Z-PBFC-2SCB-7GHT.....VMK flyer code: 50 credits (Posted 9/12/05; thanks DaddyGoofster)

QQR4-FF7F-ACFH-PM6N.....Radio Disney Site code: 50 credits (Posted 2/19/06; thanks Kancy)

KLS9-R569-9RJK-CLUG........Cereal Code: Cursed Storm Magic Pin, not tradeable.

(Between approximately 6/24 and 6/26, this code gave the Buried in Treasure Magic Pin instead. If you used this code to get Buried in Treasure, you cannot re-use it to get the Storm Magic pin. If you run into Yavn he can fix this problem for you.)

EUF8-B5BL-9RKC-Y9ZW......Cereal Code: Buried in Treasure Magic Pin, not tradeable.

(Between approximately 6/24 and 6/26, this code gave the Pirate Magic Pin instead. If you used this code to get the Pirate pin, you cannot re-use it to get the Buried in Treasure pin. There is currently no public workaround to repair this problem. However, most people who used the codes during this period already have the Buried in Treasure magic pin from the Cursed Storm code, so there is no real demand for a fix to this, unlike the Cursed Storm pin.)

MTNQ-JDL9-AKT7-99BE......Cereal Code: Pirate Magic Pin; as of 8/2/05, no longer tradeable.

Last edited by TooHip; 10-02-2007 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: Moved non-working code
Closed Thread