Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Released!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:40 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
Story Mode: Zero Gear w/ 3 ability units.

Mission Mode: (Roxas) Zero Gear w/ 4 ability units. (Xion) Zero Gear w/ 3 ability units.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
go to moogle shop and buy the zero gear. i think it is 30,000 heart points
Old 11-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Lucario is Caramelldansen
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Cloud_9
Blaze the Cat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
sly, you need the game. go rent it. XD
the leechgrave is evil. pure evil.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:58 AM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I'm hopefully getting it soon. Christmas at the latest. Judging by how far the months have gone by for me recently, it won't be long.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:14 AM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly cooper View Post
I'm hopefully getting it soon. Christmas at the latest. Judging by how far the months have gone by for me recently, it won't be long.
Heheh I bought it with some Futureshop giftcards from Christmas! xD

You should really get it!
Old 11-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1
i bought it for 38 dollars. i feel ripped off because at costco it was there for 31. D:
Old 11-09-2009, 08:01 PM
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze the Cat View Post
sly, you need the game. go rent it. XD
the leechgrave is evil. pure evil.
Lol blaze. The leechgrave is the boss I like the very least in the entire game, that and the DUSTFLIER. And yes, that did have to be in capital letters. ()
Old 11-09-2009, 09:56 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Dustflier wasn't that hard for me or else I would have remembered him... I beat Leechgrave when I had a few hp left lol!
Old 11-14-2009, 05:41 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 

leechgrave was easy for me @_@ i play in proud mode.... i just destroyed the hands and attack.... its easy to dodge its attacks
Old 11-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
-_- wow. i'm on standard and regret not choosing easy. LOL
i beat the leechgrave!!! ^^
and the crimson pranksters were my favorite heartless. xD
but now the evil evil evil evil phantomtail! Oh my gosh!!!! IT WILL NOT STAY STILL!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:16 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly cooper View Post
Story Mode: Zero Gear w/ 3 ability units.

Mission Mode: (Roxas) Zero Gear w/ 4 ability units. (Xion) Zero Gear w/ 3 ability units.
Noooooooo.
You can't get it in Mission Mode, only for Xion :P
You can't get four Ability Units.
You can only get three.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:28 AM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Well people make mistakes.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:48 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Don't say you know things when you don't have the game.
Just sayin.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:11 AM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I don't want this to get into a huge fight, but I was just saying what I saw on another site. Hehe. That rhymed.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:40 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase

ok im getting tired of these challenges.. they are impossible!!!!! i got to 201 out of 255 challenge sigils and i have gotten tired. I have 81% completed of missions.

i want all the weapons but i cant im missing pandoras gear(not the + one)... in the guide it says i get as a freebie in the redeem part at the moogle shop but its not there... its not even in the redeem part in the guide...

that was error #1 i have found and #2 is that in the tutorials in the menu there is a misplacement with tutorial of hunting for other heartless and the one above (or one below i forgot)

it looks like the ppl just wanted to release this game really fast so they can start working on birth by sleep or something. They should have checked the game in more details instead of just checking the main controls and story of the game. (and to make the challenges easier XD lol they are impossible!!! lol but thats the point of the challenge... to be a challenge)

also i found the story mode game to be super easy (even if u didnt use the limit power) they should have made the game more challenging.

also they should have put the keyblade graphics just a little bit better... it looks like a 2D weapon. it looks like a weapon made out of carton. XD seriously how can that beat a shadow lol

but the game is still super fun!!