Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Secrets of the VMK > Secret Codes

Old No sky high code

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Just Another User

bobtheadventurer ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
sp means spelling, like there is a spelling problem

back on topic now. all we know is that the suits will be released over the next few months
Old 12-24-2005, 11:44 PM
I've left VMK - goodbye!

CookieThief is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKookyA
I don't think Disney will EVER go bankrupt. After all, at least a thousand people go to the parks everyday
I'd say about a dozen times that number. Or more. A thousand people is not that many.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:00 AM
Anim3 Luv3r

PrincessxAj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplashtheAlien
you are right about that

not to be mean but Disney movies have gotten bad. there are a few exceptions, pirates of the carribean and chicken little and the emperors new groove, but disney is going down and without Pixar they will probably go bankrupt by next year
I know!!! LOL (not to be rude or anything)
Old 01-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Lego M&M

danielchand is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheadventurer
i'm pretty sure disney owns nick and cartoon network too...
nickelodeon is its own company and cartoon network is owned by Warner Bros

Thanks Scarrygirl for the glitter
Old 01-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Vmk name: Bestdonaldfan

firedragon216 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielchand
nickelodeon is its own company and cartoon network is owned by Warner Bros

actually disney owns stock in nickelodeon, about 45% if i remember correctly. How do i know this? i am a disney stock holder lol!
Old 01-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Hall of Fame

JeannieV has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJeannieV has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJeannieV has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Well, if Disney were to go bankrupt or near, VMK would be the first to go since it is free.

But back to the superhero outfits, what would help to release them. Does not have to be a movie; A game, a new land, a tv show or just a "hey, you all know they are coming, no big surprise so here they are."

Hmm...
Old 01-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Fear my... um... CANE!!!

YouEatDust ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
yes... Incredibles 2 AKA Incredibles:Rise of the Underminer
Old 01-06-2006, 01:44 AM
Occassionally Nostalgic.

My Mood: VMK
Armygrl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenie
Thanks for the report on Sky High. As for a sequel to The Incredibles, even if they made one (and I don't think there are any current plans to make one), it probably wouldn't be out until at least 2008. I imagine the superhero outfits will be out before then.
Maybe a "Special Edition" DVD for "The Incredibles" will include the code if there is one. Just a thought...
Old 01-13-2006, 12:32 AM
.:::Brain Dead:::.

Bestbabydollgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKookyA
I don't think Disney will EVER go bankrupt. After all, at least a thousand people go to the parks everyday
With what Walt Disney did and what Roy Disney has been doing, Disney will NEVER EVER go bankrupt. Of course some of the movies aren't so good. So what? it will never go bankrupt because of Walt Disney. His movies are way to good. If u pay attention to the things that are bringing in the cash, like toontown and disney blas, u would know why. But i will tell you, Disney right now is not doing so great in some areas. If Walt was still alive, nothing Disney did would be bad.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:48 AM
<-My Walt Disney World

Middiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldhunt
I don't think so they have parks all over the world in U.S., Paris, and now Hong Kong. About the bank rupt thing.
Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World may be the most visited park on Earth... and the rest of the Walt Disney World parks may be successful and occupy the top five most visited parks in the United States...

BUT:

Disney has made many mistakes in making their theme parks since the past decade...

It all started with EuroDisney, which is now called Disneyland Paris... It took that park three years just to turn a profit!!

Then came Disney's California Adventure... Which has done better in 2005, but certainly does not even get close to the numbers its sister park, Disneyland gets... It is still an overall struggling Disney park...

To top it all off, Disney released The Walt Disney Studios park Paris... the park dropped out of the top 50 most visited parks in the world last year... Meaning it may even get less than a million visitors each year...

If you've read any reports on Hong Kong Disneyland, they're not good... Some are even saying that they might not meet attendance projections...

So yes you have Magic Kingdom, Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Tokyo Disney-Sea, but those other Disney parks mentioned above are hurting the company ALOT!
Old 01-13-2006, 01:04 AM
OHEMJAY.

KrazyDopey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yes, with all this VMK Promotion for disneyland.. Disney Classics coming in platinum edition and ppl collecting memorbillia, WDW, paris, hong kong, japan, DCA disney will NEVER NEVER go bankrupt althought it has a long time ago thats when it started disney is part of american history most ppl drop jaw and GASP if someone doesnt know what disney is whether they like it or not disney is here and its not going anywhere

sky high code was a big rumor & never been confirmed VMK would have put it on promotion
Old 01-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Chocomoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
From wikipedia.com...

There's hope for another Incredibles, because alot of us Know Iger really wants to get Pixar back, seeing as Chicken Little didn't do too well in the Box Office (Well, compared to Nemo, TI, and Toy Story).
If Pixar wants to make another Incredibles they will do it with or without Disney. Every single one of Pixar's movies has done EXTREMELY well. Disney doesn't do anything for the Pixar films beside fund and produce. Pixar does everything else. Plus Pixar now probably has enough money to fund and produce it's own films.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:50 AM
<-My Walt Disney World

Middiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocomoose
If Pixar wants to make another Incredibles they will do it with or without Disney. Every single one of Pixar's movies has done EXTREMELY well. Disney doesn't do anything for the Pixar films beside fund and produce. Pixar does everything else. Plus Pixar now probably has enough money to fund and produce it's own films.
Actually... you are misinformed...

As part of the Walt Disney/Pixar partnership deal... The Walt Disney Company has the rights to produce the sequels to each and every Pixar movie that came out under that contract...

So even if Pixar and Disney do split... Don't be surprised if you see a Toy Story 3, or an Incredibles 2... Just don't expect to find the Pixar company/logo involved in the movie...
Old 01-24-2006, 07:52 AM
I Love Pluto!

My Mood: Amazed
Captain_Heather is as Frosty as a Snowman
Recently, I heard that Disney was looking into buying the Pixar company, so that will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Also, Disney is one of the BIGGEST corporations out there, ranking in the top 5 with Viacom and some others I can't remember, lol. They own a huge variety of TV channels, like ABC. I highly doubt Disney could ever go bankrupt.
Old 02-17-2006, 05:15 PM
WDWCP Hopeful

My Mood: Lurking
levity is spinning in a Cursed Storm
They did buy Pixar a couple of weeks ago.(yay for pixar movies in KH3!!)