Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:12 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
BWAHAHAHAHA! I AM NOT THAT SMALL! XD
My fave part:
Quote:
“… No. Let him stay.” added in hikoik, deep in thought.
… “What?”
“Why?”
“ARE YOU MAD?! OUT OF ALL THE TIMES YOU DECIDE TO BE ALWAYS MEANY MCCOLDHEARTED FACE, YOU DECIDE TO BE ALL ‘let’s save the traitor WHEEE’ ON US! YOU NEED TO EAT SOME FOOD MAN. THERE’S A GLAZED HAM RIGHT THERE. …….. wait. Save some for me…”

(Honestly, if you can’t guess who said that last line, I WILL SMACK YOU)
This was an awesome chapter. XD Keep at it (and get some food! I mean, seriously. LOL)
Old 08-20-2009, 03:03 PM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
mm i wanna know where WE are in the future, well i mean
i know but
common man lets see the future us already! rofl
Old 08-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
LOL wow! xD
That was pretty much pure win! LOL
I loved it. But seriously, where are you guys? In the real world? VMK world? Underground?
xD
Anyways; I loved the part about the ham! xD
You all need some food. Serial.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:08 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
candy, we're not seeing our future selves... let your imagination think up the kind of torture we're being put through rotfl

and whaddya mean vivi? rofl

and i know. we skipped lunch.. it's 7.. not very good really rofl

Old 08-20-2009, 08:58 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
candy, we're not seeing our future selves... let your imagination think up the kind of torture we're being put through rotfl

and whaddya mean vivi? rofl

and i know. we skipped lunch.. it's 7.. not very good really rofl
...on account of the things that are coming out of your character's mouth, I don't think you should ever say those 3 words in the same sentence again. XD
Old 08-20-2009, 09:34 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
heheheh
you should really see me if i'm hungry though
i get super hyper
or super grumpy
or just total..

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HUNGRAYYYYYYYY'

.. kind of like how i am in the story now
rotfl

Old 08-20-2009, 09:38 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

Bwahahah. I wonder if there's a resemblance....XD
Old 08-21-2009, 05:39 AM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 

Clan Leader VIP
NO FLOWER UR KILLING ME
lemme see the future us -sobs-
Old 08-21-2009, 06:38 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

- laughing -
why do you care so much rofl

12:35 AM… why do I always start around this time? -sigh-

P.S: inside joke.
YOU’REWINNER
technically means.

you’reloser. k?

Chapter 57: Guestalina’s taking a little trip… to Mexico.

**7:35 PM**

“He’s already betrayed us before…….”
“Wait.” interrupted Candy, earning an interested face from everyone.

“How did he even keep in contact with Guestalina to tell her where we always were?” asked Candy, hand gestures abound.
Raccoon guiltily took out his walkie-talkie from under his tattered and soiled denim jacket. “I used this..” he murmured, holding the walkie-talkie out, and Candy swiftly grabbed it from his hand, wanting to get it away from him as soon as possible.

Soda snapped her fingers. “HEY, hey, hey…. I sort of remember something about that… didn’t that.. one.. nice guest… that…. Skantana kid. Yeah.” she blurted out, attempting to remember.
“… You mean Skyana or something like that?” asked SoccerRach, glaring at Soda weirdly.
“… YEAH! HER. She said something about hearing someone telling her where we were through a walkie-talkie, remember?” continued Soda, looking around the room to see if she wasn’t just imagining it.
Flower winced, attempting to remember.
“…. Oh YEAAH, then everyone was like, ‘ZOMG DOUBLE AGENT’ and I was a bit worried myself, then I just like…… totally forgot about it. I dunno, I didn’t really pay much attention to it.” she commented, facepalming herself. Dittos and sames were crammed into the room.

“Well now, we all know who the TRAITOR is…” snarled Base, glowering at Raccoon, while Flower was looking over at Candy, watching her examine the walkie-talkie, when Candy moved her finger.

“CANDY!” sternly whispered Flower, noticing that Candy’s finger was pressing down on the “Talk” button. With a stifled gasp, she released the button, giving everyone’s stomach in the room a jump.
“… If we’re in the future, do you think the connection would still work?” asked a concerned hikoik, worried.

Suddenly, a staticy sound screeched from the device.
“-tttttchhhhhhhhshhshshshs-LOWLY WORM! -tttcchhh- I HEARD SOMETH-ttch-ING COME FROM YOU. I KNOW -ttchhhh- YOU’RE THERE. I HEARD YOU S-ttchhhh-AY SOMETHING. WHY HAVEN’T Y-ttch-OU BEEN REPORTING IN?” bellowed the walkie-talkie, making Candy shriek and nearly drop it.
“I didn’t contact you first before, because I’m so-tcchhhhh- smart, I know that it might blow your -ttcchhh - cover if you’re with the -ttchhhhh- fools.”
“I KNOW YOU’RE THERE -ttchhhhhhhhhh- THOUGH. SO SAY SOMETHING. ARE YOU -tccccch- HOLDING BACK ON ME? WHY ARE YOU -ghshghhsghhs- NOT TELLING ME WHERE THEY ARE?”

“… Make something up!” hissed Candy, tossing the walkie-talkie to Raccoon, who caught it, but had the walkie-talkie jump around in his fumbling hands for a bit.
“… W-WHAT? WHAT DO I SAY?”
“I DON’T KNOW, ANYTHING!” yelled hikoik. If he had Raccoon’s voice, he’d just do the dang thing himself.

Voice trembling, Raccoon reluctantly pressed the talk button.
“E-evil queen, this is uh… uh… lowly worm.”
“THERE--tssch-- YOU ARE -ttschhh - AND WHY --tsssssch - ARE YOU SO STATICY -tsssssch - WHERE ARE YOU?”
“Um….. Mexico.” replied Raccoon, an “I DON’T KNOW OKAY?” look implanted on his face.

hikoik leaned over to where Candy was, and put his mouth by her ear. One hand covering the side of his mouth, he whispered, “Think she’ll buy that?”
“I don’t know. Maybe.” she whispered back, shrugging slightly. Flower popped up between them, a demented look on her face that startled the two.
“DUH. SHE’S QUEEN MCDIMWITTEDSPAZZYWEIRDOFACE. She has the brain of a fly.” she whispered loudly, spitting in both of their ears.

hikoik cleared his throat.

“Flower……………. are you hungry?”
“…………………….. WHAT KIND--“ Flower started, LOUDLY, and was interrupted by parades of SHHHH’s.
“--of question is that?!” she whispered, twitching. hikoik blinked.
“….. A very stupid one, apparently.”
“YES. S-T-U-P-I-D. STUPID. YES HIKOIK, THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE. STUPID. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPI--“
“Juicy cheeseburgers.” whispered Candy in Flower’s ear, giving Flower chills up her spine.
Flower sighed loudly, dropping her head while her arms rested on Candy and hikoik’s shoulders.

“-tssssssch- MEXICO?” boomed the walkie-talkie.
“…….. Y-yep.” continued Raccoon, regretting what he said.
“………. Fine. We’ll be there as fast as we can. EVIL QUEEN OUT.”

A moment of silence took place.

“…. oK then…” started hikoik.
Raccoon smiled slightly. “Well now, see, she’s on her way to Mexico now. We’re in the clear…” he commented, hoping the gang wouldn’t ditch him.

Flower, Candy, Soda and hikoik all stared at each other, communicating with each other based off the expression the other one was making, deciding what to do with Raccoon.

“OH. OH. STARING CONTEST! I LOVE THESE!” squealed Cyan, running over to the 4 and giving her most serious and determined looking glare. The 4 sighed simultaneously.
hikoik walked over to Cyan.
“….. Hey Cyan. Guess what?”
Cyan broke her gaze. “What?”
“……. YOU’REWINNER!” hikoik said, voice filled with sarcasm pep as he flinged his arms out.
Cyan’s eyes glowed. “REALL--“
“No.”
hikoik gave Cyan the “v-8” forehead donk.

1:49 AM.
DANG. THIS CHAPTER TOOK LONGER TO MAKE THAN THE LAST ONE…
I didn’t like this chapter o.o
rofl oh well I hope the next one will be more interesting.
sorry guys.

Last edited by Blossomflower; 08-22-2009 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: inappropriate
Old 08-21-2009, 11:19 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

LOL! XD That Guestalina has the brain of a fly. Sweet chapter, Flower!
Old 08-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Eh; it was okay. xD
V-8 = PURE win!
Anyways...um
Yeah.
I can't wait for the next one though! WHEE!
Old 08-21-2009, 05:57 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

WHEEE!!!! -dances and bonks Vivi on head-
Could've had a V8. XD
I just had to do it, and nothing was stoppin' me.
Can't wait for new chapter! WOOHOOWOOHOOWOOHOO!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Bye VMK. dont forget.

purpleangelcutie10 is spinning in a Cursed Storm

“Flower……………. are you hungry?”
“…………………….. WHAT KIND--“ Flower started, LOUDLY, and was interrupted by parades of SHHHH’s.
“--of question is that?!” she whispered, twitching. hikoik blinked.
“….. A very stupid one, apparently.”
“YES. S-T-U-P-I-D. STUPID. YES HIKOIK, THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE. STUPID. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPI--“
“Juicy cheeseburgers.” whispered Candy in Flower’s ear, giving Flower chills up her spine.
Flower sighed loudly, dropping her head while her arms rested on Candy and hikoik’s shoulders.

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm hungry too. =\

and LOL v8 forehead donk
Old 08-21-2009, 07:46 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

Grr it took forever to scroll down with this super tiny laggy screen LOL (phone) everything normally horizontal is now.. Placed... vertically. O.o

Anyway, LOL hikoik did the v-8 donk in the other chapter too. And meh this was gonna be about a diff thing, but the in between parts gave it another chapter. As usual o.o anyway, we're almost outa the future so... HEHEHEHE YAYAYAY IM SICK OF THIS PLACE. WHO'S WITH MEH? LOL

Old 08-21-2009, 10:56 PM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
NOOOOO IM NOT WITH YOU
I WANNA SEE FUTURE MEEE D: rofl
i liked this chapter cuz of juicy cheeseburgers. LOL