Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old Disney Contact Info - Phone #'s, e-mail, and adresses

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:18 PM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by slinkyman View Post
I do not think Yavn is someone we should be contacting for VMK Closing. This isn't in Yavn's hands.
I disagree. This list has many people's info who are of no help to the cause. Now, Yavn may not be the best person to email and voice our concerns to he is certainly higher on the list then a lot of other people.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
I disagree. This list has many people's info who are of no help to the cause. Now, Yavn may not be the best person to email and voice our concerns to he is certainly higher on the list then a lot of other people.
It's the Disney CEO's (or HIGHER people above Yavn) that need to get contacted. Do you think Yavn wants VMK to close? A game he originally imagined.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinkyman View Post
Do you think Yavn wants VMK to close? A game he originally imagined.
Maybe yes maybe no. None of us know for sure.

But, we're contacting people related to the Disney Channel and ESPN and ABC and imagineers like Tony Baxter, why? We are contacting people who have no relation and no influence to VMK, but we are still contacting them. My thoughts would be if we are contacting these people shouldn't we be contacting Yavn. None of us know his position, perhaps he is the puppeteer closing down VMK because his research is wrong. Now I don't know any reasons, but before I contact a lot of other random people on that list, I'll be contacting him first (or second Bob Iger is first).
Old 04-14-2008, 08:21 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Besides, if yavn doesn't want it closed and is trying to find ways to keep it open, having personal experiences from players may help his/our cause. File it under people that "it couldn't hurt to contact" them.

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 04-15-2008, 12:20 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
kingkris is floating through Inner Space
Yavn added. Thanks Stunt

Not sure how much contacting him would do, I think he already knows......
Old 04-15-2008, 12:25 AM
Little Buddy!

gilligantrips is floating through Inner Space
Yavn's number? Stalkers...

I emailed many of those who are on this list. Thanks for compiling it.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Awards Showcase

Have something big coming soon... maybe. Working on it.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilligantrips View Post
Yavn's number? Stalkers...

I emailed many of those who are on this list. Thanks for compiling it.

Haven't called Yavn, think it's actually probably pretty pointless...

Compiling, my pleasure.... glad to know people are putting it to use
Old 04-15-2008, 01:14 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Check out the big Rolodex on Stunt!
Awesome work all - We are starting to get local news spots and that is how bigger shows pick up on it for their personal interest stories( shows like GMA/National news/Daytime talk shows).
At this point, nothing is pointless and nobody is safe.
Get enough people interested/bothered who knows what can happen. We already know what will happen if we just sit back quietly and listen to those that tell you it's a lost cause.
Keep up the mailings - keep up the E-mails - Phone everyone from your local paper/news to the contacts listed on page 1. ( http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531 )
Better to go out in a bang then a whimper!

(in Disney movie terms, no matter how many times I see Pirates of the Caribbean, Jack still enters the Kraken's jaws with sword drawn!)

Last edited by mrmyth; 04-16-2008 at 11:40 PM..
Old 04-15-2008, 01:15 AM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyth View Post
Better to go out in a bang then a whimper!
Believe me, I plan on banging as much as I can!

This one works also:
[email protected]

Last edited by Stunt; 04-15-2008 at 02:34 AM..
Old 04-15-2008, 04:17 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Let's all keep the effort up - here's a bump to keep the contact info on top!
We are being heard - as a certain mod's signature always read-

POWER TO THE PLAYERS
Old 04-16-2008, 01:38 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mega PM Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

MagicMontey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Steve Jobs address

I am not sure this is Steve Jobs address? But it is Apple Computer Corporate address:

Steve Jobs
Apple Computer, Inc.
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014

Does anyone else know how to get these kind of addresses? I would like to send my letter to all Board of Directors. I have the list Board Members but not their office addresses. If someone is good at getting office addresses I can type all the Directors and their Companies from the inside back page of the annual report. Just PM me
Old 04-16-2008, 01:46 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMontey View Post
I am not sure this is Steve Jobs address? But it is Apple Computer Corporate address:

Steve Jobs
Apple Computer, Inc.
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014

Does anyone else know how to get these kind of addresses? I would like to send my letter to all Board of Directors. I have the list Board Members but not their office addresses. If someone is good at getting office addresses I can type all the Directors and their Companies from the inside back page of the annual report. Just PM me
Nice going Magic - I was just looking into it as well.
Steve Jobs not only one of the biggest parts of Apple but also co-founder of Pixar Films and BIGTIME shareholder as well as on the Board of Directors at Disney.

Last edited by mrmyth; 04-16-2008 at 11:46 PM..
Old 04-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase

Great info!! Added to the list

If you get more, let me know and we'll get them posted!!

SAVE VMK!! DO YOUR PART!!
Old 04-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
I think we should not let up on efforts to contact these people!
You never know when it will be that one little email/letter slips through and ends up in the right hands.
Thanks to all for the efforts - Great work!

Last edited by mrmyth; 04-16-2008 at 11:41 PM..