Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old Kingdom Hearts thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
YAY! I can't wait to get Re: CoM then! [=
If you finished Wonderland and you can't find Alice, you go to the next world. Because she isn't there anymore.(Remember she got kidnapped)
Old 02-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Discord El-Ski #8349
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Disney
Zero0911 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Um did you talk to that crazy cat who told you she isnt there yet? I think the cat does atleast 0o he is crazy though so yea XD. Oh and like that Nick guy said there is no KH3, the Birth by Sleep if for the psp and its before KH1 and sora and riku are just little kids. The one for the ds -cant remember the name- is when sora is asleep i think after Chain of Memories. And the KH Coded which is for the cell phones I think is after KH2 but they some how go into Jimmy Cricket's journal and takes place in KH1. Its really cool though, I guess Mickey was there in Traverse Town when Sora was when he met Donal and Goofy and there is something special about it XD Sorry for this being soooo long >_<
Old 02-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 

OMG I'm so sad now I watched some videos on Chain Of Memories(PS2 Version) and I pretty much watched the first couple things that happen and the last ones too. It's kinda sad at the end to me. And I thought Marluxia wasn't pronounced as Marloosha(LOL) but I thought it was Mar-lux-ia with the 'x' sound. =/ I can't wait to get the game now even though I spoiled the ending for myself, xD. (The ending made me want to get it even MORE)

EDIT: I forgot to add this, but the only thing that bothers me is in the Opening to KH2, it makes it look as if Sora was forced by Namine to fall asleep in the pod, but that's not true...
Old 02-02-2009, 01:46 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Hey, does anyone know if KH2 is compatible with the PS3? I wanna get it, but idk if it will work on my PS3. (By the way, my PS3 is an 80gig PS3)

Old 02-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
I thought all PS2 games worked on PS3s. I don't know, I never owned a PS3.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 02-02-2009, 01:57 AM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase

I don't have a PS3, but I have a feeling that it will work But you never know, I might be wrong. You could maybe ask someone who owns it or a PS3, OR you could ask someone at a local game store(GameCrazy,GameStop, or even Target!)
Old 02-02-2009, 02:18 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Thanks. Next time I'm at the mall I'll go to GameStop and ask.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
will they have KH3 for Wii????? if they dont, that stinks.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 02-04-2009, 01:56 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
KH3 hasn't been anounced. Right now they're comming out with Birth By Sleep (10 years before Sora's adventure) and 358/2 Days. (That happens durring Chain of Memories with Roxas.) I think BBS is comming out on the PSP and I know 358/2 Days is comming out on the DS.

Old 02-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Hey, does anyone know if KH2 is compatible with the PS3? I wanna get it, but idk if it will work on my PS3. (By the way, my PS3 is an 80gig PS3)
Actually it depends on the version of the PS3 you're using, one version has it where it can only play PS3 games, while the other can play both. It also depends on which model, if it's the older genre of models or the newer. Seeing as how you have the 80gig Ps3, then you need a MGS pack or just keep your old Ps2. I highly doubt that putting KH2 on a Ps3 will increase the graphics much.
Hope this helps, but ask gamestop just incase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero0911 View Post
Um did you talk to that crazy cat who told you she isnt there yet? I think the cat does atleast 0o he is crazy though so yea XD. Oh and like that Nick guy said there is no KH3, the Birth by Sleep if for the psp and its before KH1 and sora and riku are just little kids. The one for the ds -cant remember the name- is when sora is asleep i think after Chain of Memories. And the KH Coded which is for the cell phones I think is after KH2 but they some how go into Jimmy Cricket's journal and takes place in KH1. Its really cool though, I guess Mickey was there in Traverse Town when Sora was when he met Donal and Goofy and there is something special about it XD Sorry for this being soooo long >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
KH3 hasn't been anounced. Right now they're comming out with Birth By Sleep (10 years before Sora's adventure) and 358/2 Days. (That happens durring Chain of Memories with Roxas.) I think BBS is comming out on the PSP and I know 358/2 Days is comming out on the DS.
KH3 is most likely going to be made, the date is unsure and hasn't been announced of one but it's all assumed there'll be one (which i'm pretty shure it'll come out in america summer 2012 but that's me).

BBS ( birth by sleep ) - PSP - Yes it is when sora's a kid and he's even seen on destiny islands ( not the island the mainland ) sword fighting riku. Terra,Aqua, and Ven are the main characters. They'll each have their own "story" and once you complete a scenario you could change to another characters "story". But yes they'll all be together, not apart all the time.

358/2 Days - DS - No it doesn't happen during CoM with Roxas( sorry for sounding harsh ) due to it didn't take Sora 358 days to complete Castle Oblivion. 358/2 days consist of the orginazation (Note: not to give spoilers, but it doesn't have any of the "dead" members from the castle).
Why 358 days and not a full year? Well if you guys ( who played KH2 ) remember in the begging you played 7 days as roxas. So 365-7=358. Meaning on the 358th day he went to go to twilight town, and he even said in a trailer "In 358 days i will not exist in this world" meaning he exists in a world of his own Twilight Town. But it should be a good game, with OKAY graphics ( it's on the DS so what do you expect )

KH coded - Mobile/phone - It starts out with Jiminy's journal having "We must return to free them from their torment" he has no idea if he wrote it or how it got there. But only mickey knows. Now @ Zero. No mickey wasn't there while Sora,Donald, and Goofy were there. Rather mickey has gone back into the past to talk to "Sora". Now this Sora he meets is actually a "fake" Sora starting his "Journy" not the real one. The gameplay is going to be different due to it's on a phone, but it'll still be good.

Last edited by ccooldudecool; 02-04-2009 at 04:02 PM..
Old 02-05-2009, 12:40 AM
dress designer =]

My Mood: Sassy
nausicaa has disabled reputation
I'm cosplaying as Kairi from KH2 when I go to the Magic Kingdom in March, and I kinda forgot what happened in the games... Is there any chance someone could list what things Kairi does that would correspond to locations in Magic Kingdom [ex - Peter Pan ride or Cinderella Castle], and the worlds of the game in general that correspond to locations there?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Go Donald Duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Exasperated
Bobray is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi&Sora View Post
OMG I'm so sad now I watched some videos on Chain Of Memories(PS2 Version) and I pretty much watched the first couple things that happen and the last ones too. It's kinda sad at the end to me. And I thought Marluxia wasn't pronounced as Marloosha(LOL) but I thought it was Mar-lux-ia with the 'x' sound. =/ I can't wait to get the game now even though I spoiled the ending for myself, xD. (The ending made me want to get it even MORE)

EDIT: I forgot to add this, but the only thing that bothers me is in the Opening to KH2, it makes it look as if Sora was forced by Namine to fall asleep in the pod, but that's not true...
Yeah, I thought it was pronounced Mar-loo-x-eea.
I got the KH2 game first so when I saw the opening, I thought that Namine trapped Sora in there and was a bad guy (girl). But after I got KH1 and RE: COM, I figured out that the trailer was misleading. It still has good graphics though.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase

Yeah. Before RE: CoM, I thought Namine was evil...O_O But she's nice. It's too bad Sora forgot everything that happened...
(LOL, Marloosha! XD)
Old 02-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Marloosha is too hard to say =/ ( well i mean it's spelled Marluxia ( Mar-Lux-E-Ah )
Anddd upon further research i found a ability that xeonheart has if anyone's interested :o
Old 02-05-2009, 01:29 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Well, right now I'm pretty dissapointed/annoyed. I went to gamestop today so I could see about getting KH2. I did, they had it, and then I found out from the guy telling me that my PS3 (the new 80 gig) doesn't have backwards compatibility. IE- It won't play PS2 games. And now I'm sad.. But the good news is 358/2 Days comes out Sept. 1.