Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Guest Rooms

Guest Rooms Discussion about your own guest rooms, other players guest rooms and the official rooms.

Old Mystery Pumpkin Forest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Mystery Pumpkin Forest

I wanted to invite everyone from the forums to stop by. I opened the room that I was lucky enough to win Best Guest with a few years ago. It leads to other rooms I've made but just wanted to thank everyone for the friendship and say hello.
Stop by if you get the chance!
Mystery
Old 05-21-2008, 10:21 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
vmk crashed and it's not letting me go back
it was a great guided tour (while it lasted)
Old 05-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Mrs. DarthMelissa to you!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!
Aww Mysteryman, wish I could stop in for a visit, but will be unable to join in the last night festivities.

Hope you get a lot of visitors and have lots of fun!