Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old PS3, Wii, or Xbox360?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Fave or coolest system?
PS3 40 19.42%
Wii 126 61.17%
Xbox360 40 19.42%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Lurker

Exoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by billabonggirl View Post
And Third, PS3 is basically the same thing as a portable dvd player and g ninetndo ds smashed together with a smaller screen...
Excuse me? The PlayStation 3 is a portable DVD player, and Nintendo DS put together on a smaller screen? I beg to differ! The PlayStation 3 is the clearest DVD player made, put together with a much, much, much more advanced PlayStation. I can't BELEIVE, someone would compare a small, Nintendo DS with the most advanced game system ever created! I just can't believe what I am reading!

Sorry, but just, wow!

-X
Old 01-02-2007, 10:22 PM
pats superbowl XLI champs

avastpirateace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoxus View Post
Excuse me? The PlayStation 3 is a portable DVD player, and Nintendo DS put together on a smaller screen? I beg to differ! The PlayStation 3 is the clearest DVD player made, put together with a much, much, much more advanced PlayStation. I can't BELEIVE, someone would compare a small, Nintendo DS with the most advanced game system ever created! I just can't believe what I am reading!

Sorry, but just, wow!

-X
i know exactly how u feel i cant belive that either. i would rather get the DS than PSP bc PSP cost about 200 dollars and DS costs 120 and has nearly the same things except internet and u can tell PSP is beginning to lose its populariy when they have to use it as a controller for the PS3. and so i guess XBOX 360 doesnt play movies?
Old 01-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Secrets of the VMK member

ACEROLLER is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by avastpirateace View Post
i know exactly how u feel i cant belive that either. i would rather get the DS than PSP bc PSP cost about 200 dollars and DS costs 120 and has nearly the same things except internet and u can tell PSP is beginning to lose its populariy when they have to use it as a controller for the PS3. and so i guess XBOX 360 doesnt play movies?
Xbox 360 does play movies but not in HD. If you want that you have to Download HD movies from the Marketplace or buy the Xbox 360 HD Player.

The only reason why the PSP is losing popularity is Sony DID NOT EXPAND on it. Which makes owners like me a little angry. You have an excellent handheld and they think they can leave it at that. Nintendo is pulling out all the stops with the DS not quitting and they are expanding it every day.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:50 AM
pats superbowl XLI champs

avastpirateace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEROLLER View Post
Xbox 360 does play movies but not in HD. If you want that you have to Download HD movies from the Marketplace or buy the Xbox 360 HD Player.

The only reason why the PSP is losing popularity is Sony DID NOT EXPAND on it. Which makes owners like me a little angry. You have an excellent handheld and they think they can leave it at that. Nintendo is pulling out all the stops with the DS not quitting and they are expanding it every day.
i was talking about regular movies. and ninendo is not expanding it every day if they were there would be a new version of the DS each day

Last edited by avastpirateace; 01-03-2007 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: fixed spelling
Old 01-03-2007, 02:59 AM
Banned

cubsfreak ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Ps3.... Duh!!
Old 01-06-2007, 01:09 PM
¿hablas español?

Tanimalcrossing is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wii all the way, no other choises!