Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Things You Did With Your Friends

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:22 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Things You Did With Your Friends

What where some things you did with your friends in VMK?
Well, I remember doing Who's Line is it Anyways? with my friend Pizzay and some others.
We even took a picture with each other one day with the whole cast, wearing the same thing. xDD
It was AWESOME!
Then a little later when the Dark Ride Rooms came out, he invited me to be in a TV show with a homeless guy in it and stuff.
Just plain beastly.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:26 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
.... lawl if i posted all of it, vmkf would explode.

it's just too much............... wayy too much...
LOL

considering i've had the same circle of friends since 06 and now.
LOL

Old 05-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I hosted and played many games of falling chairs! That was such a fun game! It was even fun waiting behind the rope dividers for the next game and cheering on people I didn't even know. I made a good deal of long friendships from games of falling chairs, friendships that I won't soon forget.

I completed (well, at least tried to complete) quests with my friends. I never could've finished the ghost-catching tasks without the help of 3 very close friends of mine. I also would've had a much harder time with quests without the help of spoilers here.

I also spent time in trade rooms with friends for many hours, but most of all I enjoyed chatting and laughing with them. From sitting around a Haunted Mansion table to racing down water slides, the interaction with others is what I truly loved the most from VMK.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 05-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Heh heh. We were superheroes, me and sillydavey. It was fun. Until VMK closed.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:26 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I used to host this game show called Gold Rush in my Skull Rock room, and we used to...man, there was so much we used to do, I couldn't possibly name it all.

.:Blue:.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
Play POTC, chat, dance, report silly members in the Kingdom...
Old 05-23-2009, 01:09 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Well, since you asked... lol

1. In July 2007 (I think), me and my friends, StitchRokcs and groovysqirrel, were pretending to be agents. We wore the everest hats and black mansion suits. We sat in Matterhorn just watching people. We then began to chase people around with out bat magic. We would also talk about the people in the room, for example, there was a girl there and we were following her around. She wanted to join us as an agent but then we started to run from her
2. My friend, GoodOldFlapjack, and I would play a game by entering a cafe or day care and try to see which one of us can get booted first for being annoying. It was always a tie, lol.
3. In December 2007, StitchRokcs, groovysqirrel, and I went on our other accounts and went in the sci-fi. Then, while I sat my clone in a car, just watching, I watched them try to do taken with the guests and all. Then there was a message to the entire room about behavior and everyone started getting scared. The three of us left the room immediately and decided to never to do it again. But it was fun!
4. I used to be with my friends and test out all the bugs with magic. Like being on a ride piece, etc. Then we tried to cause as much lag as possible.
5. Since I wasn't the room building type, whenever I had the chance, I would go into my friends' rooms and annoy them while building. For example, while the_phoenix was building his ride, I would question everything he did. One question was, why is the table green?
6. And sometimes my friends and I would just hang out in each other's rooms and just complain that we are bored.
7. In November 2007, me and my friends, GoodOldFlapjack and matterhorndan, made the "smell team" which was our secret club. We decided to be different smells, I was desert, GoodOldFlapjack was breakfast, and matterhorndan was yeti. We would always say our smell in potc games for good luck, and we usually always won. On November 2, 2007, we danced by the HSM microphones in my tiki room wearing mansion suits. It was a fun night.
8. In December 2007, I usually hung out with MagicTeaCup, the_phoenix, StitchRokcs, and groovysqirrel in our gingerbread houses. We all entered the contest, but unfortunately, none of us won. But we had fun making the rooms. We used to just sit in the rooms talking. Usually when the_phoenix went afk, we would turn off all the lights of his house. Then when he returned, he got mad at us and then everyone blamed it on me. It was fun. In spring 2008, I later closed his umbrellas, .
9. In April 2008, MagicTeaCup, StitchRokcs, and I didn't have any school because of spring break. Well, at first Magic and I were just looking at the arcade machines that were placed in different rooms. We then thought what happened to the person who came back from playing the game. We realized it was right in front of the machine. Then we decided to get our clones on to try to block the machine. Then StitchRokcs logged on and decided to help us. Then we figured the person reappears at the entrance. While testing the different machines throughout the game, a player started to follow us. None of us were friends with him. I asked, "how do you know where we are going?" He replied by saying, "you say the room before you leave." Then when we went to frontierland dock, we hid behind the machines and we couldn't be seen. We later gave up and I decided to play checkers. Later, Magic tells me, the player was on his friends list because he thought the person was funny, or something like that, lol.
10. In May 2008, a few days before closing, StitchRokcs and I pranked groovysqirrel by placing a LOT of presents in his quest room, kind of to get rid of the guests.

As you can see, I had great friends. These are just 10 memories, but believe me, there are many many more!
Old 05-23-2009, 01:32 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
1 thing I remember doing that was fun was going to town square and dancing around guests with my friends until the guests left
Old 05-24-2009, 06:06 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
OH light, do you remember blocking town square's entrance with our long line of fcdom?

LOL. that was fun

Old 05-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember many games of fireworks as well as helping with rooms that many of us did together. As well as just hanged around and chatted about things silly and serious. I will miss all of those times as they were magical in themselves.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Vmk I Want You Back..

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
Aphiee is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I did so much stuff on Vmk. it was like my life when things weren't going right in the real world. so many kids needed somewere to escape. it was phenomenal (i hope i spelled that right)..i thought vmk was magic. ive always been a believer, magic is real.

and anyways disneys motto is were dreams come true?
THEY JUST PLASTERED OUR DREAMS WHEN THEY CLOSED VMK AND DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT ALL THE KIDS!!

I miss you so much Vmk.
♥ I miss your fun, your places, your people, and most of all..your magic.♥
Old 06-07-2009, 05:17 PM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
One major thing my friends and I did was starting the thisis____ trend for people's names. I was the original XD.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Everything I did with my friends is a long list full of..... stuff..... that would be a never ending list of doom. :3
My first circle, and my second circle of friends. xD (I sadly had two different ones ._. the first one exploded)

But, I will share one thing, truth or dare o. o which also counts for about... a lot of the things we did (the dares xD)
Old 06-28-2009, 03:46 AM
Registered+

My Mood: Amuzed
Catastrophe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmm... We would cosplay...

Oh yes! My best memory on here... Hmm , well My two best friends had this awesome house and we would always be there and be pretending it was a real house , and when we would get off , we would get in our beds right before that. Hah! Cookie (The owner) would be "cleaning" the house , Queen Would be drawing , and I would just sit there and talk . Haha , those were my best (and first ) friends. I talk to them from time to time , but not very much.

Also , the two same people and me would make 'Bands'. Hah , I remember one called 'Elements'. We would also make TV-shows. Or attempt to anyway.

My other Best friend on there was AceSwimGirl. Yeah , she loved anime , too.
I miss them so much... They don't get on here very often , though. It's sad really.

Well , I'm not going to be sad about what I lost , but happy I even had it in the first pleace , right?
It was always so weird , though. You could make the best of friends , and be even closer than the friends that you actually know.
Oh no. I'm tearing up. Lol

~Kit Cats , out!
...Something that is "red" is what?

~Vampire Knight
Old 07-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Zlikes Zomg.
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: SaveVMK
Trillen is floating through Inner Space
I always loved to hang with my friends, And fool around.