Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old A True Friend

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-11-2006, 12:07 PM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

MicFleury~And~Phillip is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post The Three Sisters

Dear, Dairy... My Name Is Laila. And As Starting This Dairy I Will Start My Live Journals.

Capter One - Chours On Tuesday

"WAKE UP LAILA!" Shouting My Mother As Her Sandles Clapped Through The Hall. " LAILA!!" My Mother Shouts Again Before Opening The Door With A Sqeekie Sound, But She Couldn't Get It Open. As I Smiled And Was Tiring Going Back To Sleep. " What Is Blocking This Thing!!" Mom Mummled. When She Opened It Half Way She Saw A Hill Next To The Door. " LAILA THATS NOT FUNNY!!! " Mom Sighed As She Screamed! I Was Smileing Again. I Try New Tricks Each Year On The First Day of School My Mom Had A Look On Her Face And New What To Do... " LAILA JAKE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!!!!" She Shouted So Hard That You Could Problely Lisen To IT Farr Away In Mexico!!
When i Heard Her Say That I Jumped And Ponnced To THe Floor Off Of My Bed. Jake Is Here What Will I do!! My Mind Was Running Back And Fourth Running.. I Got Dress Commed My Hair Released The Hill And Opened The Door To.. Find My Mother. " So I Read It In Your Notes, Must Not Be Embressed Infront Of Jake.." My Mom Crossed Her Arms.. " Uhh... Uhh.. " i Studred Then Thought " He-s My Teach-er And He H-ats me?? I Mean yea he Does.. " Saying To Simple And Blushing Rosie Cheeks. " What Ever You Say.." My Mom Clicked dHer Sandles Down Stairs Rolling Her Eyes. " Breakfast.." My Mom Shouted Again. As i Walked Slowly Down Stairs Yawning. Finally Making It To The Kitchen Seeing Two Eggs On A Plate. =O My Mouth Opened Wide.
" Where On A Diet Eggs For Breakfast " My Mom Said As She Sat Down And Drinked Milk. " Ok.." As I Sat Down Taking A Bite Into The Egg. EWWW!!!! Oak Came Slashing out And It Was RAW! I Was To Tired To Notice. " MOM YOU DIDN'T COOK THEM!!!" I Screamed. " No, I Cooked Mine, Not Yours You need To Be Extra Pumped For JAKE!!" My Mom Rubbed It In My Face. " Well You Got Me.. Mom I think Grandma Is Knocking At The Door!" I Said To Her
As She Went To THe Door Opened It And Cholate Rolled Down Her Body Like I Planed. HAHA!! I Thought. " YOUR GOOD " My Mom Said Walking Up Satiars To Take A Shower. " GO To School Laila And I Packed COOKED Eggs In Your Lunch Enjoy!" She Added As Entering The Bathroom. And Yet Another Smile Appeared On My Face, ANOTHER VICTORY! My First Period Was Chorus...
Old 08-11-2006, 01:05 PM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Exclamation Continued..

As I Got My Bag And Swinged Out The Door. I Was Walking and all Of A Son I Felt Something Gooey In My Hair. Well I Sheck Later I Thought. I Checked My Watch And Started Running As Fast As I Could Then i Triped Over a Rock and Tumbled To The Grass. Figures! I Thought Getting Up Now Feeling SOmething Gooey On My Butt This Couldn't Possibley Get Worse!!!
I Finally Arrived At School But Everyone was laughing at me!!
I Looked In The Water And Screamed! "THERES BIRD POO IN MY HAIR!" I Mumbled! Then A Group Walking Pushed Me Into The Water. I Felt The Fish Surrounding my feet Infact I Might Have Steeped On one! I Ran Down To Chorus Looking Dragged When I Sat Down i Couldn't get Up! I looked Under And Sighed.. Gum... It Was Gum.. A Nice Girl Helped Me Get Up And Took Me To The Girls Locker Room. " Hello Im Sally, But People Call My Sal." She Told Me. " My Name Is Laila But People Call Me Laila" I Said We Laughed Togather.
" here Let me Help You.." As Water From Her Hands Sprayed Me Clean.. " What Was That!!!" i Screamed As She Covered My mouth. " Its A Secert. I Have A Power.. I Intead To Use It! I Controll All Water And EVerything In it!" She Told Me. " Then I Must Tell You I HAve All Power Of THe Plants And Land Scapes.. " I Told Her. I Made A FLower Appear From Growing Out Of Tile. Then She Believed Me. And I Always Believed Her. We Heard Gasp Coming From Behind A Locker..
Old 08-11-2006, 01:24 PM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Thumbs down Chapter 2 RED Fire

A Red Fire Came Floating As Smoke Glured The Room. Sal Went To The Sink And Drinked Water Then I Made A Bridge Of Bushes TO Avoide It From Us For A While As Water Splashed The Room, And The Water Pushed Againest The Door Releaseing The Triger Open And We All FLoated Out To The Middle Of The Hall Way.. We Where All Coughing Then A Girl Slipped Out.. She Coughed Then Said.. " Hey, Nice Fighting Skills Im Lourie.." SHe Coughed While Saying. "UH OH" Sal Said.. " What?" I Asked. " This Is What!" The Vice Prinble Came Walking Down The Hall Way And Rolled Her Eyes. " Never In My Days Have I Seen A Fire With No Stove Water With Not Egough Powerline And Bushes Growing Out Of No Where! Now Explain!!" She Scoled.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:16 PM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Arrow You What!

We Where All Soaking Yet And Leafs all over us.. Walking to The Princeable Office togather Sal And I Looked At Each Other Nervousley Then Lour Was Just Calm.. Then The Vice Princeable Turned around And Said " Here We Are.." She Said Pointing At A Jail Looking Thing!
We all Stared at It Exept For Lour.. She Winked At Us And Went Up TO THe Princable with Her Funky Red And Black Hair With A Red Tank And A Black Tie And Black Pants.. " Teach, We And My friendz Where Chill-on When Fire Came Out Of No Where Then Water Sprinkulars sprade And There where no bushes! " She Said Very Convising. " Well Ok, Im Sorry Brook! " The Princable Said.. " YOU WHAT!! THAT DIDN"T HAPPEN!!" The Vice Princeable Screamed.
" You Know It Did" Fileing her Nails Said Lour. As We Where Walking home I Asked WHo Brook Was. " Its My middle Name. " Lour Said. " i Gotta Go " Lour Said " Bye " Sal And I Said. " Shes So Wild.. " Said Sal. " Tell Me About It " I Awsered.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:05 PM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Post Our Little Secert

As Me And Sal Walked Home We Talked About Homwork, And Cool Thingd about School And Also Bad Things.. She We Went By My House.. " Hold On I Need To GEt An Egg And Put My Stuff Down Stay Here" I Rushed Into My House. " Welcome Home Smart one! How Was School?! HUH HUH??? " My Mom Said Like She Was DIEING To know.. " Umm Mom Im Going TO Grandmas House! " I Said Back " Why Do You kids Like Grandma So Much!" My Mom Asked Grumply.. " By The Way Where Is Charlis Any Way?" I Asked Polite.
" Oh Hes At Your Dads.. " Mom Said Back. " Mom Where Are My Socks? " I Asked " Second Door On The Right " My Mom Yelled Back. I Ran In The Kitchen To Find Her With Coffee And A Newspaper. " Uhhhh... Mom Its Not Morning?? And Your Hair Smells Like Cholate! " I Told Her Concerned.
" The Cholate Smell From Your Trap Is Like A Bom! And I Just Woke Up From A Nap " She Awsered. " Ohhhh.... Figures..." I Said About To The Door.. " Hunney Go TO The Back Door!" Mom Screamed. " Ok " I Said..
" Took Yea Long Egough Lets Go! " Sal Yelled from where I was at.
I Raced TO The Area Where She Was Ready. " Ill Follow You " She Said .
We Rode Are Bikes A Very Long Way..
Old 08-11-2006, 04:33 PM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Lightbulb Or Maybe A Little Too Big Of A Seceret

We Rode Are Bikes To My Grandmas.. My Granma Lives In A Little CHinese Style House With Wind Chimese Everywhere making pretty sounds!
I Ringed The Door Bell Whitch Plays The Ocean Shore! And A Click Clack Of Walking Came And A Shadow Covered The Door. The Door Opened Slowly
" Your Here Early! Oh And Who is This!?" My Grandma Said In Supprisement.
" Oh my Name Is Sally " Sal Said. " Ok Ill Call You Sull Then, Come On In Kids " As We Entered A Nice Place With Fresh Smelling Cooking At Sky Blues And Pretty In Everyway. I Looked Over At Sal She Looked Like She Was In heaven. " So Made A New Friend Huh? You Can Call Me Ms, Gra Or Gran Ok?" Grandma Told Her Serosilly. I looked At Grandma She Looked So Stressed! "Yes Grandma She Knows.. " I Awsered Her Body Langauge..
" Knows About.. Ohh Right, I Have A Power Of Water." Sal Said. We Explained What Happened then..

* Remember If My Spelling Is Wronge, This Is My Dairy!
Old 08-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Registered+

ariellover4life ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
cool story
Old 08-13-2006, 01:18 AM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Wink Thanks

Thank You There is More Comin' Up
Old 08-13-2006, 01:28 AM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Smile Then...

My Grandma Totally Freaked You Could Tell.. But SHe Covered It Up..
" Grandma Tell Her About Our Family Businese!" I Forced Grandma. " Ok, well My Grandfather Started A Businese Called Folders.. Folders Little cafe. Located In My Back Yard. Its A Buetiful Place Folders Is. And He Wanted Me To Pass It On And That Was PArt Of HIs Will." Grandma Explained. Sal's Look On Her Face Seemed Interested. " So Do People Come There ANymore??" Sal Asked In Deep Interested Voice. " Well.. No.. You See IM Very Poor And I Can't Aford Avertizements." My Grandma Sighed . " Where Trying To Save Up" I Added. Sal's Face Looked Happy! She TOok A Deep Breathe Then Said " NO YOU DON'T HALF TOO!! MY MOM WORKS AT THE TV STATION SHE COULD PUT YOU ON! FOR FREE!!!" Sal Shouted To The Top Of Her Face With Joy! " REALLY!?" Garndma And I Shouted. " YEA YOUR AVERTIZEMENT WILL STAY ON FOR 1 MOUNTH! " Sal Added On To It. We All Smiled.. So Exciteing!
Old 08-13-2006, 01:32 AM
hd

PrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with Confetti
Question: This is a story right? And why do you keep double posting? Its not a good thing to do.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:41 AM
Banned

Waltisflt ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Plz do not double post!
Old 08-13-2006, 08:51 AM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Question ?

WHats Double Post?
Old 08-13-2006, 08:55 AM
My Fantasy Kewl Page

Thumbs up Picture

Well Anyway Heres A Picture Of THem
Old 08-13-2006, 10:49 AM
Au revoir =]
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Jeena is covered with ConfettiJeena is covered with ConfettiJeena is covered with Confetti
Double posting is posting again and again all in a row... when you could just have edited your first post.

Jeena
xxxxx