Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old How did you find VMK and VMKF?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-11-2008, 03:42 AM
OMG. I'm back!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Disney
SoWassup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
How I Found VMK: I was googling for games to play on the internet so I found this link and clicked on it and it brought me to VMK. When I looked around I decided I didn't want to play it. Then I was still googling and found another link to VMK and decided I'd try it out since I was annoyed I'd found it again. And I think that's how BlueWaterFairy became BlueWaterFairy.

How I Found VMKF: Well, I think I went to VFKF so I'd see if there was a VMKF and so when I typed this site in, it brought me here. And I think that's how SoWassup became SoWassup.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
My friend found out about VMK on a Kellogg's cereal box and told me about it. I don't recall exactly how I found out about VMKF, but I think it was through a search engine.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:01 AM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I found VMK on the back of a cereal box :P
I found VMKF by looking up Quest answers.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:47 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
I think I found VMK after a trip to Disneyland. I don't remember the details.

I found VMKF after a search for either a VMK chat room, or I was looking for a code/quest answers. I remember talking with StitchRokcs in the chat the day I joined, and I told him to join.

Where have I been? I was marching a World Class Drum and Bugle Corps. I toured the country all summer. Pacific Crest 2010.

Old 11-12-2008, 05:10 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
I was planning on going to Disney World at during Christmas of 05 and I ordered a free DVD Planning kit from disney.com. In the special features of the DVD, it talked about the online game called VMK. I tried it out, and I loved it!