Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old Applying for VMK Staff

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-29-2008, 01:48 PM
aka big fish.i

PolarFish is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey0794 View Post
there may not be a "head quarters" seeing as Phinny can feed her cat while hosting a room
There definately is an office.. A while ago (2/12/07) Yavn released a picture of a new lamp in the new offices.

Quote:
That's a Wrap!
Well I hope you enjoyed the first week of February Fun Days, don't forget get extra credit by playing Haunted Mansion on Tuesday and Castle Fireworks remix on Thursday! You never know when a little extra bling may come in handy. Also I should mention the first VMK Race day is coming up this weekend, February 18th. So grab your driving helmet and race on over (it's a bad pun I know, but at least I didn't tell you to get in gear for VMK Race Day… on second thought, just scratch both of those puns).

What else? The new office is pretty cool, I'll try to get you some pics of it in upcoming Yavn Speaks blogs - I think Darth Vader designed the lights!

Construction of the Death Star Lamp is finally complete! Now VMK will rule the galaxy!

Ok time to go, we gotta wrap up the Epcot Quest… word on the street is it may be ready to kick off next week… Stay tuned!

See you in VMK! Yavn
I don't think HOSTS or VMK Staff work from the offices.. I am pretty sure they work from home
Old 03-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Pinkberry

Moonypie11 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok so there is an office...any other info?

Last edited by Moonypie11; 03-30-2008 at 07:53 PM..
Old 03-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Registered+

Super_acegirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yea that would be very expensive and who knows they might not need any more staff..... but they need more servers
Old 03-30-2008, 12:44 PM
May I have your shoes? =3
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bighug
icefire_dragon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That "Not dictionary dancing" rule, don't staff still do it? VMK_Mocha used to do it all the time. She even told the room her birthstone using dictionary dancing .-. Just a question! I'm not implying anything to be rude!

Anyways, Moonypie, I wish your mom the best of luck in becoming a staff! I really hope she gets the job!

~*Icez*~
Old 03-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Pinkberry

Moonypie11 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thanks guys ^^