Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old VMK Memories on VMKF

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:47 PM
HEY YOU GUYS!!!1!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
Spottedleaf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Once, when we had the gifts, I was all "Cools, what's the presents for??"
Cools was like "I dont know. o_O"
So I was all "Lets see! -grabs telescope-"
So cools got a fishtank (When the space shop was in the Shops button (lol)
So she kept trying to put the fishtank on the present
i asked her to make it movable, and i tried putting the fishtank in the present too.
After a few minutes we were like 0___e
then I went to VMKF for help (I was still a major lurker back then..) and learned you type in the present, not put stuff in o.O
So I told cools, and made a gift shop.
see it as a toy factory, I was delivering presents to people.
People like "I want this text in the present. I'll open my room and you can deliver it to my room."
I was like "Alright."
and made a delivery truck and took it ALL over VMK..
Good times..good times n__n

I was SpottedleafAye and JennaAdventure..

mods delete if spam..

And then-
Millie: NO MORE! O____O

THIS IS HALLOWEEN! ....Too early.
(My accounts on the other sister sites)
|TTC|PHF|
Old 09-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Loopy
Emmy_Puppy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hey.
One memory I have is when you first introduced me to vmk and now vmkf. At first i thought it was wierd but now I think its really cool. sooo Thanks!!
Your amazing friend
Emmy_Puppy
Old 09-11-2008, 01:06 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
Well, i remember being a stupid guest, and then i got this REALLY EVIL FRIEND WHO WAS SUPER MEAN (i boomed her from my list and laffed evilly) then this guy at the street party mix thingy who was mean so i reported him and it felt AWESOME cuz he exploded. LOL

then i got my old friend.. youtocool... we decided to make a cafe....
well, i was stupid, so i made one.

mm. i'm still not sure why i made it. but ok. i also had this guy friend... he was really nice and kept giving me stuff to fill my room with.

well. one time i was in the space room.... i hid behind the rocket and started going
"MUAHAHA I SHALL EAT UR BRAINS" to the world.
this other guy went in, unaware i was there, and started waving and dancing to himself rofl.. he thot he was alone.
so i said "- waves back -"
and hes like "WASHAA WHOS THERE?!" yeah that was fun.

but anyway... after a while of scaring ppl, this girl asked to join. eventually she became my friend.... i brought her to the stupid cafe i made..

i also had another friend, who wasn't really close to me. i invited him to my cafe, but NOOO he told me to go to his other friends' cafe first, and he told me to come. so fine, i went. i met two people there.. one of them had A REALLY WEIRD NAME. and the weird named guy was the guy who owned the cafe. LOL it was awkward with them. but i had fun.

soon they went to my cafe. which was stupid. but it had a singy thingy. so two of the guys sang... hehe. hehe. that was fun.

mm... eventually, we hung out a lot, played potc ALOT, super fun, i got 30 grand.

the girl who helped meh scare ppl from behind the rockets finally went on again.. and i had made this "friend room" type thing. she met the other peeps that i hung out with.

eventually, this little circle of ours gained more people, lost people, made enemies, made friends, had traditions......... hmm
2 years.
2 years.

well now, the happy guest days r over, and now we're all rich people... still together, still together....

now i know ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM, including what they look like... etc.

so now, i'm glad i made that stupid cafe

there are too many individual memories for me to list. so.... yeah.

also. vmk name.. same as vmkf name.

puppy_diva.... wow. rofl thats cool
this little circle of ours gained more people, lost people, made enemies, made friends, had traditions......... hmm
yeah
lol
i was her enemy then i became friends
i miss truth or dare with lumiere
and that stupid room lol
Old 09-11-2008, 02:10 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was at Disneyland and there was this girl playing right by me in Innoventions and she came up to me and said which player are you and I showed her and she showed me. I forgot to ask her for a friend request so days later I was in the Small World Imports and Saw her! I was at home and not at Disneyland! I asked her to trade and told her who I was and we have been best friends since! I miss her so much she was my Best Friend!

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:29 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy_Puppy View Post
Hey.
One memory I have is when you first introduced me to vmk and now vmkf. At first i thought it was wierd but now I think its really cool. sooo Thanks!!
Your amazing friend
Emmy_Puppy
I regret showing you it now... LOLz JKz!

ANWAYS...

1 more memory to add!

It was when confetti magic first came out, and I traded ALL my dream ((Not eBay dream... I didn't have and=p)) for a five star, and it wasn't until later when I realized what a horrible trade I made... But I really didn't care
Old 01-02-2009, 06:50 AM
vmk is our town!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: SaveVMK
RoseGirlAye21 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
One of my best memories was when I got my first set of magic pins and hats.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:42 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I also remember, me and my one friend would always go into the empty "Matterhorn" room and say

"PRIVATE DANCE PARTY WITH THE YETI!! VIPs ONLY!!! LIVE WITH IT!!!!

And then, when someone would go in, we'd leave and go to the next empty Matterhorn.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:23 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase

Bump my post!