Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories

Virtual Stories A magic place of fable and fantasy where all can enjoy the mythical adventures.

Old A journal of a knight

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Bored
alexioh is as Frosty as a Snowman
A journal of a knight

Give me feedback!

Journal of a Knight
A novel by Alex Gleckman
June 19th, 1275
Dear journal.
I am writing this fast because I do not know how long I can live. We are under heavy assault from the Vikings, and this is my last break. I may not be able to write for several days because of this. I’m kept busy fighting the seemingly endless armies of the Vikings, and of course the serfs and peasants pick now of all times to revolt. We have enemies on both sides now, and I don’t know who to trust. I’m scared, but I can’t let them know that, or I could have that used against me. Need to go. My friend John Kingston the 3rd is telling me it’s time to go. All in good time, Barry Smith the 5th signing off

June 25th, 1275
Dear Journal,
I am in dire need of assistance. The Vikings have captured me, and all I have to do in this prison is write in my journal, and pray to god and all that is holly for help. I have no bed, only a lavatory. The ground in cold, hard concrete, and I have barred cells blocking me from escaping. Uh oh. My jailers are coming. Need to hide this or it’ll be taken and I’ll be driven insane.
July 2nd, 1275
Dear Journal,
It Hs been eight days and still no help. The Vikings are planning a huge assault on the holy city of Jerusalem, and I can’t even warn my people. I feel like a useless twig! While I am being held hostage, I get to watch them become drunk off their mead and discuss their raiding plans for our kingdom. My only chance is John Kingston the 3rd. . He is the only one that knows I’ve been captured. Got to go, time for my daily meal.

July 10th, 1275
Dear Journal,
This is very odd. As I am writing this entry, the cement in my cell is shaking. I don’t know whether to be scared, or amazed. This is freaky. I can hear shouting into the distance. Wait a second, that’s John Kingston the 3rd ‘s voice!!! He’s here! He brought reinforcements! “Here I am guys!!! Come help me! Destroy the Vikings! I’m going to join the fight, might not write for awhile.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
Really good. I'm not really one to like fantasy, but this is pretty good.