Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Siggie shop... whee?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:57 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Thanks fairy LOL
plutofan, can you be more specific? otherwise a sig with just gir in it would be kinda boring...
and raccoon, oops, i forgot to do yours... does it have to be sparkly? cuz that would take a lot of work LOL

Old 07-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Registered+

Plutofan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
Thanks fairy LOL
plutofan, can you be more specific? otherwise a sig with just gir in it would be kinda boring...
and raccoon, oops, i forgot to do yours... does it have to be sparkly? cuz that would take a lot of work LOL
ok then, gir saying i saw a squerll ( idk how to spell it!) just something random with him in it. i don't care what. suprise me!
Old 07-02-2008, 07:26 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
ok pluto XD
LOL
but wait do you want gir in his robot form or in his little.. doggy costume? LOL

raccoon do you still want urs?

Old 07-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Cows Say "Meow!!"

CampRockFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hello, I'd like a siggie
Could you do a picture of Demi (From Camp Rock) and Joe Jonas eating a Big Mac from Mcdonalds?

I LIKE CAKE
Old 07-03-2008, 05:42 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

Um sure.. but i don't know where i could find a picture of joe jonas eating a big mac LOL i'll try to find one.

EDIT: No luck. what do you want me to do?

Old 07-09-2008, 05:17 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

bumpy .-. im not making the sigs asked above til they give me a reply.. i dont want to do the wrong thing then have to redo it again heh LOL

Old 07-18-2008, 01:36 AM
Registered+

Plutofan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
ok pluto XD
LOL
but wait do you want gir in his robot form or in his little.. doggy costume? LOL

raccoon do you still want urs?

hmmmm... his doggy costume!! :P
Old 07-18-2008, 03:05 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
Can i have anada sig? Illl be more spesific this time.
ill have one where you, hikoik, me, and soda and bear are trying to destroy a balrog. Heres pictures of your maple guys, oh and the lubibrum backround, so here... and spongebob riding on the balrogs back. ROFL here, bear is the first pic, the second pic is me, you know what the 3rd one is, soda is the fourth one, and hikoik is the last.

Last edited by lucky33325; 11-05-2008 at 09:52 PM..
Old 07-18-2008, 05:07 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky33325 View Post
Can i have anada sig? Illl be more spesific this time.
ill have one where you, hikoik, me, and soda and bear are trying to destroy a balrog. Heres pictures of your maple guys, oh and the lubibrum backround, so here... and spongebob riding on the balrogs back. ROFL here, bear is the first pic, the second pic is me, you know what the 3rd one is, soda is the fourth one, and hikoik is the last.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry but i think it's so awesome to make a sig with me in it! and soda! and hikoik! LOL

rofl i love you - tackles - LOL

yeah see im cute ;D LOL naw jk LOL

and plutofan, can do :P

Old 07-19-2008, 04:49 PM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
ROFL That looks so funny.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:17 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

was laughing a lot after i posted spongebob LOL..

Old 07-19-2008, 11:11 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlossomFlower's Lil' Rules
"4. Post "I LIKE CAKE" when you order, so I can tell you read everything. Even if you don't... I'll still love you, and do your order, but I'll go "BAD. SAY YOU LIKE CAKE." LOL"
I LIKE CAKE!! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlossomFlower
Oh, and if you want me to, I can add a watermark with my name on it on the side. Just tell me if you want it.
Okeedokee.

Signature, pleases.
Picture is attached.
Please add in bold in Jenkins 2.0, color Red with a shadow if you can do it, these words: Pleases with a cherry on top?
If you can do it, please add sparklies

THANKS!!

EDIT:
Sorry, I always forget to attach these!! Heh. Here ya go.
Attached Images
File Type: gif th_989079cgogzq72de.gif (28.3 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by xoop; 07-22-2008 at 08:56 PM..
Old 07-22-2008, 03:56 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

errrrrrrr
i don't see the picture.
LOL

and so im assuming you want the watermark on the side? LOL

i'll TRY to do the sparkles..
LOL

Old 08-02-2008, 06:54 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

o.o
oops i just realized i never got around to making that.
LOL

ill get right on it.

EDIT:

it hates me for some reason so i can't draw on it to add sparkles o.o

Last edited by Blossomflower; 08-02-2008 at 07:33 AM..
Old 08-02-2008, 07:08 AM
I Love to Sketch!
Awards Showcase
Design an Outfit Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Creative
Eyelashgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I want one!
Can I get one with this picture (under) that says Eyelashgirl to the side and under that put VMK Memories 2006 - 2008 with a green sparkly background and could you make the picture bigger too and... a blue faded border
Thanks!
I Like Cake!

Last edited by Eyelashgirl; 08-02-2008 at 07:29 AM..