Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Question about the star in my posts

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Question about the star in my posts

Hey i just want to know for what is the star in my post and its says that im spinning in a storm

How do i get the second star?
Old 11-30-2008, 08:29 PM
I like to whisper too!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Baffled
snowegoof has disabled reputation
It is called Reputation, and you earn it by posting helpful things. See the little blue button thingy next to the report button in your posts? That's rep. Clicky and it will give the person some. Mine is black because I disabled it. To disable it, go to your user control panel, then "Edit Options" then "Disable Reputation".
Old 11-30-2008, 08:47 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
^That's True!^ I believe Rep. is only around during the holidays, due to the arguing that used to happen. Correct?
Old 11-30-2008, 08:50 PM
~ say cheese.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: vmkpalish
HollyZooks is as Frosty as a Snowman
It's been around for a bit, actually.

everything by me.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:52 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Rep only comes back for the holidays because people on VMKF abused it by giving it to friends for no reason at all.

So why do we still have it..?
Old 11-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
^They are starting to keep it up for the rest of the holiday weekend because most of Disney's online games celebrate the holidays the rest of the weekend. Atleast that's what Batleth said the last time they kept them up for longer than the holidays.

Also for newer members, rep is reputation(the little stars in the right hand side of your post). If someone finds your post helpful they will click on the little blue rep button in the upper right hand corner of your post and say why they think it is helpful. Only mods can take away rep points if your post didn't follow the rules. (and if they take away more rep then you have you will red stars)You see why people took away or gave you rep in your user cp
Old 11-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabMariah View Post
So why do we still have it..?
As Batleth said in the Rep is back for Gobble Day! thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
It'll be shut off on monday.

~~~