Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Back to VMK: The Story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Back to VMK: The Story

It all started when VMK finally opened its gates after ten long years. Except, nothing was the same like VMK was when it closed ten years ago. Ice and a group of friends have to find out who did this, and why it happened.

Want to be in it? just PM me.

Chapter 1: The Opening

"It's been ten long years, and it's finally open again." Ice said. "It is my great honor to re-open VMK!" Yavn said happily. Churros came falling down from above. "Enjoy your churros everyone, and enjoy VMK once again!" Yavn yelled. Yavn was about to open the gates to VMK once again.

The gates opened and VMK... was in ruins. "What happened here?" Ice asked. Every player was devastated. "This is horrible." Vienna said. "Who did this?" Kairi~Sora added. "Why is VMK like this? I had the servers locked tight for ten years. "Maybe the servers got old." Hula replied. "Or maybe someone got too many churros stuck in the servers, which messed up VMK." Sparky said."Don't go blaming the churros now, they never did anything to you." Yavn said angrily. An anger emote showed up above Yavn's head for 5 seconds, then went away. Then a churro emote when up for 5 seconds, then went away. "Would you stop thinking about churros?" Ice asked. "Yeah, is that all you think about, is churros?" Vienna asked. "No, ok, I will appoint three people or more to help me with finding out who did this, and why." Yavn said. "Whoever gets picked, will need to help me, no matter what." Yavn said. "I will pick at random tomorrow." Yavn said. Everyone headed into VMK.

Chapter 2: The Pick

"Everyone, I will now pick for who will help me." Yavn said. "The people are... Ice...Vienna...and...Princesstiny." Yavn said. "Would all three of the chosen people come and meet me." Yavn said. There was silence. The three chosen people walked to Yavn's Churro mansion. "You wanted to see us sir?" Ice asked curiously. "Yes, come and sit you three." Yavn repiled. "Sir, what are you going to expect us to do?" Princesstiny asked. "I'll get to that later, for now I have a reason for why I picked you guys." Yavn said. "What is it?" Ice asked. "You three seem to be well fit, experienced players, and always know what you are doing." Yavn said. "Now, what do you expect us to do?" Vienna asked. "I expect you guys to find out who did this and why." Yavn replied. All four walked over to a huge white board filled with gadgets. "Take these with you. These will aid you if you need help." Yavn replied. "BOOM!" A boom came from outside.

"What happened here?" Ice asked looking confused. Main Street was in more ruins.

"Yavn sir, a bunch of hooded figures just came and destroyed Main Street." A boy named Defre said running up to Yavn.

"And you are?" Yavn asked.

"Defre." Defre replied.

"I bet the churros did this." Princesstiny said angered.

"I said don't blame the churros!" Yavn repiled angrily.

"Sorry." Princesstiny repiled.

The group headed for Main Street.

Roxas Rocks!

Last edited by IceManFan; 01-26-2009 at 05:06 PM..
Old 01-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Darn churros, I knew that they caused everything.
LOL
XD
Continue the story!
Old 01-17-2009, 12:51 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I love Churros! Dont blame them!
What does VMK look like? That is so messed up?

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 01-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
LOL about the churros xD
Continue! =]
Old 01-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTiny View Post
I love Churros! Dont blame them!
What does VMK look like? That is so messed up?
VMK is ruins, like collapsed ruins.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 01-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
LOL. churro mansion? nice.
keep writing~
Old 01-24-2009, 01:27 AM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

LOL this story is funny.
Write more!

Old 01-24-2009, 02:03 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Lol, awesome story! Could I possibly be in it? I was defre. And also, could you please put the speech in seperate paragraphs or whatever they call it? Its hard to tell who's speaking.