Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Trading Post > Old and Sold!

Old and Sold! Trading Post Archive for old trading threads or completed trading threads

Old Space Mountain Room Store

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Born to Ride

ASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with Confetti
Space Mountain Room Store

Guess what, this is now a Tron Table and Chairs Store.
Post your offers here and I am sure we can deal.

I have Space Mountain Room codes for trade. The room is like the one pictured below, with out the furnishings. My procedure is simple, you make an offer.............If I accept your offer we meet in the game and I PM you the code............you verify the code works then you complete the trade. Very simple and always risk free.

I also have Pirate Fortress, Everest Room, Tent Room, Animal Kingdom Safari and High School Musical Room codes if you are interested.

Happy customers with whom I have traded room codes: iamamoodygirl, gel1234554, acetrack_cody, astromonty, gronkgronk, hello_forever2005_forever, etain, AmyFlower, SoyWamp, AGMartin2, Astrodawg, Wendot, cooldad210, SGT623, UltimaGamer, Tifa1992, ThtsHot01, tacoman, Stitchman, skatefreak, sfaigel, rockclimbing, mylittlesecret, Ms.Fantasygal, keyshiacolefan, Kancy, vmscool, gggreendday, gamerpc, Falloutboy, epurschke, eggsman, Danceteamer_15, cuttielikttlegirl, Briezer, berryu, acerockkid, donaldrules, AWEsomeTom, Applebees, greenhpper.

Please post offers to this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gold room.jpg (167.4 KB, 292 views)

Are you sure what you are saying or doing is allowed? Check the Forum Rules and Regulations to be sure!
Do you play ToonTown? Check the Wiki for everything you need to know about Toontown!
For everthing VMK go to the Wiki

Last edited by ASuperStitch; 09-05-2006 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: updated happy customers list
Old 05-05-2006, 08:57 PM
╠╬ Vector Art

Vergency is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are you looking for anything in particular for a Tent Room?
Old 05-05-2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks to all my friends
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

fantasyphillip has disabled reputation
i need a tent room code what do you want stitch teleporters and everest chairs plus more?
Old 05-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Born to Ride

ASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with Confetti
For the tent room code I would like something non buyable. I really like Pirate and Haunted stuff.

Are you sure what you are saying or doing is allowed? Check the Forum Rules and Regulations to be sure!
Do you play ToonTown? Check the Wiki for everything you need to know about Toontown!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:02 AM
Ghost Number 1,000

SGT623 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I need a Space Mountain room. Any interest in Narnia Teleporters?
Old 05-10-2006, 01:11 AM
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT623
I need a Space Mountain room. Any interest in Narnia Teleporters?
I really do not need but if you want I will make that trade.

Old 05-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Ghost Number 1,000

SGT623 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, if you want let me know with a PM. I'm running around it the game now.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT623
Well, if you want let me know with a PM. I'm running around it the game now.
Thank you for the trade, please tell your friends if they need a space room code to look me up.

Old 05-13-2006, 02:52 PM
PrinceOreo in VMK

dslvr is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i would like a space mountain room code.
Old 05-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslvr
i would like a space mountain room code.
Please tell me here what it is you offer?

Old 05-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Born to Ride

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Old 05-15-2006, 06:46 PM
Born to Ride

daily bump up

Last edited by ASuperStitch; 09-21-2006 at 12:57 PM..
Old 05-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Peace out dork.

mjt16 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i would like space mountain code, i have alot( some rare, most not) so i would like to know wat u would like for it
Old 05-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjt16
i would like space mountain code, i have alot( some rare, most not) so i would like to know wat u would like for it
Most any offer is fine, I do need Haunted Mansion pins if you have to spare. I only have the Bride in the Attic pin. I really like Haunted Mansion and Pirate. Please offer and I am sure we can strike a deal.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Peace out dork.

mjt16 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ok well i am going to check my inventory , i will be back with an offer