Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Trading Post > Old and Sold!

Old and Sold! Trading Post Archive for old trading threads or completed trading threads

Old Space Mountain Room Store

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-03-2006, 04:41 PM
I got my rep on the line

yeehawinator is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i offer tron suit for safari room?
Old 09-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Born to Ride

ASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeehawinator View Post
i offer tron suit for safari room?
Sorry I think I will pass.

Are you sure what you are saying or doing is allowed? Check the Forum Rules and Regulations to be sure!
Do you play ToonTown? Check the Wiki for everything you need to know about Toontown!
For everthing VMK go to the Wiki
Old 09-03-2006, 06:15 PM
13K a day

MichelleA is spinning in a Cursed Storm
for 3 codes i offer
kali couch
Old 09-03-2006, 06:22 PM
vmk name pirate_auti

compadredude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
are you interested in a green ski chair for a fortress room
Old 09-03-2006, 06:28 PM
My Mood: Excited
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SherrytheFairy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If you have space mountain room codes...does that mean you're trading Tron Arcade sets?
Old 09-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMKplayer123 View Post
Yes I do have Tron stuff for trade since the Space Rooms are no longer the prize for HyperSpace Game. But I do still have space rooms for trade. Post offers here or pm me.

Tron stuff thread link in signature.
Hey just so you know, even if you have unused Hyperspace Mountain codes from before the addition of the Tron prizes, the codes will only give you Tron prizes now and not Space Mountain Rooms. I've already tested this by entering an old code, and it gave me the Arcade Table and 2 Chairs. Just a little heads up..
Old 09-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Born to Ride

ASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraspingClaw View Post
Hey just so you know, even if you have unused Hyperspace Mountain codes from before the addition of the Tron prizes, the codes will only give you Tron prizes now and not Space Mountain Rooms. I've already tested this by entering an old code, and it gave me the Arcade Table and 2 Chairs. Just a little heads up..
Wow that stinks. I did not know that, but you are absolutely right. Thanks for the info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherrytheFairy
If you have space mountain room codes...does that mean you're trading Tron Arcade sets?
yes I guess i have more trons to trade than i realized since i had quite a few space room codes banked and they now give tron prizes.

Are you sure what you are saying or doing is allowed? Check the Forum Rules and Regulations to be sure!
Do you play ToonTown? Check the Wiki for everything you need to know about Toontown!
Old 09-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Born to Ride

Guess this is a Tron Store now.

Have Tron Table and chairs for trade make offers here or by pm.

Old 09-04-2006, 11:03 PM
No One Mourns The Wicked

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: AFK
PirateTod is Buried in TreasurePirateTod is Buried in TreasurePirateTod is Buried in Treasure
i have a matching set of gold doors

can that get me a set or 2?
Old 09-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateTod View Post
i have a matching set of gold doors

can that get me a set or 2?
Really do not need any telporters at all I have plenty.

Post your offers here for Tron Table and Chairs set.

I also have many room codes for trade, AK, HSM. TENT, Pirate Fortress, Everest, let me know what you needand what you offer.

Old 09-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Born to Ride

bump it up. I know some day there will be space rooms again but for now, I have Tron.